Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing on 'Dooms Day' 12/21/12

Boxxi The Brony

I've been up all night working on computers. Try to get my "To-do" list cleared off before the New Year so I can start a new one!

And now I have the news on, and they've been joking about it throughout the newscast. 11:11 UTC is already gone, so yeah...

I'm just going to sit back and play minecraft and watch mlp all day . Watching mlp is an ok way to spend your last day on earth. But wait if the world ends on friday than NO ONE WILL SEE THE NEW EPISODE OF MLP. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! 

I was in a European capital with my mom, so if any gods had descended, I would have already been outside witnessing it. But meh, nothing, as for end of the world from space? Nah no such thing. Anyway I guess it was not so ordinary day since it was a nice sightseeings day for me

• 5 years later...

Oh yeah, I remember this day. I was doubtful about the cataclysm, but a bit of fear also lingered. I was 15 at the time on my Xbox 360 with my friends, Microsoft had put on a doomsday countdown and put everything on sale. So we sat there playing games together before spending our "final hour" on the Xbox Dashboard watching the timer.

I think I was completing the story mode of the video game, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I believe I was also catching up on MLP episodes on YouTube.