If you could spend a real Apocalypse with one pony, who would it be?

Rainbow-Crayons

Happy 12-21-12 my bronies/pegasisters!

Now it is 12-21-12  aka the end of the world.  Well, the half of the world already at 12:00 is perfectly fine.  So now that, that is over lets get down to business

So lets say, there was a REAL Apocalypse, (zombie, natural disaster, whatever)  what pony would you choose to spend it with, and how?   Would they help you out?  Would they keep you company?  That's up for you to answer!

Here is mine:

I would spend my final day with Twilight. Why?  She has magic! She would be able to use her smarts to get out of sticky situations also.   But It might get drab with a smarty pants around all the time, so lets hope Pinkie would break the forth wall...  that would be awesome! 

Edited by Rainbow-Crayons
  • Brohoof 1

I would want to be with Trixie so we could laugh and eat popcorn as we watched the world burn until our ultimate demise.

Or Minty. She has a fetish for destroying things.

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Princess Candence. She can create that shield thing to protect me. And she can fly so that's a bonus. Also shes a pretty good singer so that should be enough entertainment.

If I were a survivalist...

Big Mac.

He's got the brute strength that would come in handy in many situations, from hauling to combat. (Big Mac bucking into a zombie's head = no more zombie head).

If there's no chance of survival in the end, and it was just a chance to spend time with my favorite pony before the end, I'd say...

Rainbow Dash.

Cuz best pony.

Edited by StratoPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

31ziw.gif

Follow me on Tumblr! http://stratosthestallion.tumblr.com

I would spend time with whatever pony has the Ocarina of Time, has awakened the four giants, and knows the oath to order. He/she better not break all my pots though.

• Brohoof 1

After some thought, Pinkie Pie.

Her ability to break the fourth wall might just be enough to escape pretty much any apocalypse, including zombies. If she couldn't, we would still throw the best end of the world party ever! I find both of these to be winning scenarios as I have about a 0.1% chance of survival on my own anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Without games,internet or pretty much anything to keep me entertained I'd be bored out of my mind and would need someone like Pinkie that I could joke around with or someone like Twilight to have interesting convos with ^_^

Cadence's shield would be pretty useful too.

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

11th_doctor_whooves_by_tsume_pazur-d4jvh

Hey, Doctor Whooves. I need a favour. Let's go see what's happening on some other planet until this one decides to fix itself eventually.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

The Lunar Princess, all the way.

She's powerful, amusing, used to being up at night, and she has some crazy awesome powers that are rather mysterious and unaccounted for.

I can't think of a better pony to share long nights with. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'd pick Lightning Dust, Rainbow Dash or any one of the Wonderbolts because they can fly fast so I could get to see lots and lots of people crash and burn :)

36470f78220332e1bae264a7d70992ab-d5mmijx

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Photo made by Gone ϟ Airbourne         

Peppermint Cream (Me),  Lucky Charm (My mum)

I would spend time with whatever pony has the Ocarina of Time, has awakened the four giants, and knows the oath to order. He/she better not break all my pots though.

Happy Mask Salesman FTW

If I have even the slimmest chance of surviving:

Elements of Harmony + Sun and Moon + Love = no more meteor/whatevernaturaldisasteromglol

If we're doomed:

Cuddle with RD 'till we end

or have an end of the world party with Pinkie

Edited by Генерал Четник

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

As above, Princess Celestia, because loloverpowered.

If that is cheating... Applejack. Twilight Sparkle would get along with me better under normal circumstances, but she's too much of a worrywart. I'd be freaking the heck out, so I'd need somepony who could stop that with some good old fashioned common sense. Plus, Applejack has a lot of physical strength and practical knowledge.

Edited by Stellafera

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Pinkie Pie all the way. Her antics would keep me laughing until the end, and we might actually manage to survive while we're at it due to her mad reality-breaking skills.

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

Princess Cadence.

I could throw her out like a paper airplane to distract all the zombies...

But for emotional reasons, Twilight.

Gotta spend the last days the right way.

Edited by CobaltFlytrap

The extent of my interest is in things that don't exist.

Or, at least, things that aren't in the basic man's senses

BTW surviving is for pussies

I would go for vynil scractch. Pwn the zombies with mah bass cannon! and at the end of it i can wub away!

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

I would love to spend the apocalypse with either western octavia (so bucking beautiful :wub: ) or Octavia herself (also so bucking beautiful :wub: )

Princess Luna will obviously be there to keep us all company and defend us all against either the zombies or the Robot armies (all the while looking absolutely awesomely adorable at it :wub: )

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Doctor Whooves. Lets face it, if I'm with him the only reason I'm watching an apocalypse is because he has taken me to it in his TARDIS. So no worries about dieing or anything!.... hopefully.

I choose... Pinkeh Pie.

We would throw the greatest End-of-the-World party the world has ever seen.

Then we would be turned into zombies and throw the greatest Zombie party the world has ever seen.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1