Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Element of Disharmony do you represent most?

Winona the Dog

It's very hard to choose one if I keep out Twilights element of disharmony. For me her element is realism - since the magic in this world is creativity, imagination and if you are overly realistic and have to criticise everything that is not 100% realistic ... it's quite a bad trait, for yourself and others.

So without Isolation I would say:

Cynicism, as I really hate how the world is currently and yeah... looking at politics or many common morality ideals I can only laugh.

2nd would be tied for cruelity and dishonesty. I am a very deceptive person and I love nothing more than deceiving people. Okay, I do love other things more, but it's a bad trait I have. Cruelity is just because I do not share others morality and thus do things they consider cruel.

Greed or Betrayal are not an issue for me, I am generous - not too much but I can call myself that without lying. Loyality on the other hand - I could wear that as a bracelet and not feel bad about it. I do not betray people ever, they have to betray me first.

​ Cynicism and Isolation, though granted most kids in my age group tend to rather cynical in general or maybe that's just me. As far as Isolation goes, I tend to stay indoors most of the time, mainly because its really cold out...

I'd say Isolation. When I'm not at school, I'm mostly by myself. I maybe do something excited once every 2 or 3 weeks. If not that, I'd say cynicism, mostly because I'm not always the happiest guy.

• Brohoof 1

I see Twilight's element of DISharmony is open to interpretation.  It looks like she's giving into despair.  And of the six items listed, despair is the one I identify with most.  So much in the world looks hopeless right now.  Countries are plunging into debt and clearing up that debt will have serious consequences.  A war between Israel and Iran appears to be imminent.  Cynicism might be my second biggest EOD. 

• Brohoof 2

Cynicism; definitely, well, either that or isolation.

I'm a very cynical person, to the point of almost sounding mean at times, though that isn't my intention. I've also been very isolated, I prefer my room, my little niche, to the outside world and its cruelties. 

Cynical for sure. There are people in the world who see the good before the bad and people who will trust any person they meet even if they wear a sign that says,"IMMA KILL U, SUCKA!". I am none of those people, at all. Well, maybe I can see the good in some bad people, but not enough for it to apply to me. 

If grudge bearer was on the list, I would be that, too! If someone was being mean to me in anyway, I could hold a grudge that would last for weeks, even longer if they're being mean to me even more. It shows in my art at times.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably dishonesty. The way I was raised makes it very hard to tell the truth at times, mostly when something is my fault and I when want to shift the blame to something or someone else. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...