Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Element of Disharmony do you represent most?

Winona the Dog

I've seen plenty of "Which pony are you most like?" or "Which element of harmony do you most represent?" topics but i haven't seen anybody relating to the Elements of Disharmony before. It's quite obvious as humans we aren't perfect and so unavoidably we show these attributes as did the mane 6 did when they were under Discords influence. (Although to a lesser extent) So which Element of Disharmony do you most represent or experience?

Just for reference

------------------------

Applejack = Dishonesty 

post-7279-0-09946800-1358054678.jpg

Pinkie Pie = Cynicism 

post-7279-0-21010300-1358055691.png

Rarity = Greed

post-7279-0-43028300-1358054703_thumb.jpg

Fluttershy = Cruelty 

post-7279-0-48360300-1358054683.jpg

Rainbow Dash = Betrayal

DISCORDED-RAINBOWDASH-rainbowdash-308423

Twilight Sparkle = Isolation (Yeah that's suppose to be her actual opposite)

post-7279-0-48672900-1358054689.jpg

Personally for me i tend to have a very isolation personality . Even from friends because i just don't like being around people in general.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 9

Pinkie's cynicism, definitely. I can be so cynical it's not even funny. It's more a style of some of my humor, but I can be cynical overall in general, too.

• Brohoof 5

Defiantly Rainbow's betrayal, I tend to lose friends fast, and make friends with their enemies, such as, My friend Dakotah doesn't like a boy named Chandler, yet I am friends with Chandler :P

And I have actually punched Dakotah in the face...

• Brohoof 1

I suppose isolation, because I'm practically isolated from the rest of the world anyway, besides school, of course.

Wait...wasn't Twilight isolated prior to the show? I didn't know her opposite would be isolation, since she's already been isolated...

i have to agree with the isolation one. i tend to only hang with my brother but hes my twin so i dont think he counts. most the time my taste of entertainment gets me laughed at.i dont mean just mlp either.i have lots of likes that are kinda looked down on as childish so i usually just stay with my brother who has almost the same likes 

Eh, only one I really have any good representation of is Isolation, and I'm not THAT isolated, I'm more or less just not that trusting of people that easily so I guess I just don't open up to many people thus I am not really a giant social Butterfly or anything, I'm not like anti social, but I don't do all that much socialization, although alot of that has to do with shyness.

Only one I can really relate to. I don't fully relate to it that much, but I tried :P.

• Brohoof 1

For me? Greed, definately. I tend to go by a finder's keepers mentality sometimes, which usually leads me to taking things without considering if other people want them. xP

I suppose isolation, because I'm practically isolated from the rest of the world anyway, besides school, of course.

Wait...wasn't Twilight isolated prior to the show? I didn't know her opposite would be isolation, since she's already been isolated...

She was just an introvert. She was apparently good friends with her brother, her babysitter, Spike, and Princess Celestia, and had a good rapport with Donut Joe and at least one or more of the Royal Guards. She was apparently well known enough that those ponies tried to invite her to Moondancer's thing in the first episode.

She didn't feel truly isolated until Discord came along, I don't think.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 2

Ohohohoho, greed definately. So much where it can get the better of me. I try my best to keep it at bay, but it can get very strong sometimes. I want a large number of things, but surprisingly not as much material things as reputation and fame. I always want to be the  top man, and if I not I can quickly get jealous of people who are. So far I've been very good about killing the thought, thankfully.

I think I'm a mix of betrail and culity..

I'm always cussing at my friends, (it's turned down ever since bronydome) and I'm always going my own way and not showing up and all that good abandoning goodness.

Major: Isolation.

I have a habit to withdraw from things without any real expressed desire or actual effort to do so which in some cases can cut me off from my friends totally and when they do visit me I'll most likely be far more within myself, silent and un-engaged despite being happy to see them or not at that time. To top it off I prefer to isolate myself whenever I am experiencing mental issues because I like to maintain the image of a respectable fellow among my colleagues and to stop possible usurpers and agitators having some ammo to shoot at me with.

• Brohoof 1

Isolation is defiantly me. i dont know why but some times i just dont want to see anyone. and it will go on for weeks at a time. my friends actually say i fall of the face of the earth when i do it.

Isolation. I'm sooooo alone, woe is me! :P Also, I sometimes think I say cruel things without meaning to be cruel. I think that's part of the reason I prefer to be by myself. I can't alienate what friends I have if I'm not with them, strange as that sounds.

My best friends are my parents -- if it weren't for them, I really wouldn't have anyone who understood me or who I trusted to stand by me. Don't get me wrong, I have some really great friends who I love to bits but... I dunno. I guess I have trust issues or something.

Meh. How depressing. I'm gonna find a happier thread now.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I have to go with Cynicism myself as well. I have so little faith in man that its amazing I find a way to get up every day. Though if I'm really honest with myself, I would also have to claim isolation.......tonight this one hits close to home. I'm feeling very lonely right now.

Isolation.

I have no motivation to go out and actively seek friends and rarely leave my home without a reason for doing so. Probably a bit of cruelty, as I have said things that hurt others without meaning to

• Brohoof 2

Isolation and cynicism are big ones for me. Especially the first one. I'm not comfortable around people for long periods, and when I have to leave my apartment I worry about it and make it worse than it is.

Hell, before I discovered the ponies all I was doing was drifting along feeling sorry for myself. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

If I'm provoked or angered enough, I'm put in a frenzy of cynicism and I usually take my frustration out on a game of Madden. I've got it covered. Isolation is a close second although I'm quite honestly a social butterfly despite my reserved nature. I've been told that my compassion and sympathy for others really lets them shine, so I don't have much trouble at all conversing with people. I prefer being around a small group of great friends, so if they suddenly go into a funk, I feel the negativity and descend into a state of turmoil not unlike what Twilight experienced in The Return of Harmony. Fortunately though, I've worked on my problem-solving skills so that doesn't happen a lot anymore. If it does, I'm prepared for it and instead being down, I try to work out the kinks. Working through things with a militaristic, no-nonsense attitude helps a lot. It hurts to begin with, but it toughens you up mentally and down the stretch, you'll be way better off with it. Thanks to the Patriot Way and Bill Belichick, I know that both are pretty bad things to cope with but they can be fixed with practice. Contrary to popular belief, there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Y4c9d.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Isolation very much so, with a touch of greed.  Especially up at college, I seem to actively try to isolate myself from others.  I'm not sure why, I just do.  In fact, it's been five months and I still have yet to meet the person I share a bathroom with...  I should get on that.

As for greed, it's something that I try to catch and put down, but it doesn't always work.  I'm very possessive of things that I perceive as mine.  I also tend to take things before I think of how it will impact others...  Again, this is something that I'm actively trying to stop, so I'm definitely more on the isolation side.

Isolation and Greed. It's hard for me to confess that i'm greedy... But i noticed that after i looked back at a few events... There is another element i would add to myself, and that would be, judging. I'm very judgmental of people, stuff, etc...