Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

First time poster in this club, thought I will say that Rarity is only tied with Fluttershy for my favorite Mane 6 pony.  

Stumbled across this and thought you all might enjoy it:

medium.gif

• Brohoof 5

19 minutes ago, Princess Aurora Wolf said:

Is that a rhetorical question?

I suspect so, yes. I can't imagine her being willing to be seen in public without her cuteness turned up to 11 :D

• Brohoof 2

Rarity is such an important character for me! And to be honest, I'm not quite sure when, or how it happened. It was like I woke up one day and she was my favorite. There wasn't really a defining moment that I knew Rarity was going to be my favorite. 

I relate to her a lot- as an artist. I get her need for perfection, her desperation for deadlines. Everything she does- I TOTALLY understand. I think I have a little bit of all the mane 6 in me to some degree, but nopony is quite like Rarity. ^^ 

I've even written- (Or rather- am writing) an overarching analysis of the show, and I have a few paragraphs that highlight Rarity- in all her strengths and weaknesses. She's such an interesting and dynamic character and there's something about her that's unlike any other of the mane 6. She's a stand out, and I can admire that in any aspect.

• Brohoof 2