Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Internet Speed?

Legit101

I live in eastern United States and this is faster then most of my friends. (It's also while I'm Skyping that I get these speeds)

Posted Image

Posted Image

My internet speed at the moment... It gets the job done ;)

Good gracious! You lucky person!

Edited by Howwie

I live in eastern United States and this is faster then most of my friends. (It's also while I'm Skyping that I get these speeds)

Posted Image

Good gracious! You lucky person!

Lucky? I guess I kinda am... I have the quickest Internet speed of all my friends. As I said, It gets the job done quite well actually. I have no problem streaming/loading 6 Full HD youtube vids all at once. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Mines is pretty good not the best speed but heres my speed for my Internet... I think mines is goes much slower when it is plugged in, ITS REALLY SLOW!

Posted Image

Edited by Zootycooner

Lucky? I guess I kinda am... I have the quickest Internet speed of all my friends. As I said, It gets the job done quite well actually. I have no problem streaming/loading 6 Full HD youtube vids all at once. ;)

Dang! Is it reliable? As in, does it ever slow down significantly? The problem with mine is at high traffic times or when a company is updating servers in the area, mine will slow down to the point that I have to watch videos in 480p or they will freeze. Even if yours did slow down, it would be faster than mine.

And what country are you in? I'm not sure if I can get those sort of speeds unless I were getting business grade internet. (but you may have that)

Posted Image

Well, here's my internet speed

not sure what all this means so I'm just gonna assume that this is at LEAST halfway decent

if not, oh well

nvm, it sucks

Edited by ds8

Posted Image

It looks bad, I know.

But, in all honesty, it is way much faster than it says. I compared the speed with my friends internet (it read about an A) and I swear there is no difference.

Maybe I am just an idiot?

Dang! Is it reliable? As in, does it ever slow down significantly? The problem with mine is at high traffic times or when a company is updating servers in the area, mine will slow down to the point that I have to watch videos in 480p or they will freeze. Even if yours did slow down, it would be faster than mine.

And what country are you in? I'm not sure if I can get those sort of speeds unless I were getting business grade internet. (but you may have that)

It is indeed reliable. During heavy load on my end I've actually managed to get 84down and 79up out of the line. So during heavy load my max speed increases. :)

And I live in Norway. And no, this is not buisness internet, it's a ordinary Fiber package that an IPS sells. Their buisness internet starts at 500/500Mbps and move up to 1Gbs up/down which is quite fast to be honest. ;)

It is indeed reliable. During heavy load on my end I've actually managed to get 84down and 79up out of the line. So during heavy load my max speed increases. :)

And I live in Norway. And no, this is not buisness internet, it's a ordinary Fiber package that an IPS sells. Their buisness internet starts at 500/500Mbps and move up to 1Gbs up/down which is quite fast to be honest. ;)

Ah! Fiber! That's why! I wish we had more fiber options here. It's more important than some people think. I would decide not to move to a country or home if there was not decent internet. (Maybe I'm just obsessed, but I don't think I'm the only one to say that.)

Ah! Fiber! That's why! I wish we had more fiber options here. It's more important than some people think. I would decide not to move to a country or home if there was not decent internet. (Maybe I'm just obsessed, but I don't think I'm the only one to say that.)

Fiber is indeed the future. I keep a perfect and stable 4/3ms Ping on our fiber connection while some of my friends that still use the old wires suffer under a Ping of anything from 20/200ms.

It all varies depending on the time of the day. Before we moved, we used to have FiOS, which was blazing. Up here, however, they do not provide that service and are reduced to the lower Verizon option. It's noticeably slower for the majority of the time, but can be just as fast when the neighborhood isn't all online. >.<

This middle of nowhere town's 3G coverage is bad (its on a lake so I'm vacationing here), so here's a 2G speed:

Posted Image

ISP is AT&T (wireless, not DSL).

Device is a MiFi.

Posted Image

Comparing to everyone else I say mine is good I have nothing to complain about since I see some worse ones than mine.

Edited by Dasher

We downgraded our speed, so this is it now:

Posted Image

It gets the job done, don't really need to to be any faster.

Edited by Lost

• 5 months later...

Go to Speedtest.net

Take the test.

Click share.

Copy URL for forum.

Post results here.

Just curious as to how superior everyone connections are to that of my own. I only get 20gb of data per month as well which i usually eat though faster than a Parasprite, and it gets worse. It's a satellite connection too, which completely eradicates the though of gaming because of the amount of latency.

img-1148407-1-2487623393.png

I got 4 Mps, but my router sucks. If any computer that is connected to my network is on for longer than an hour, the downloading speed drops from 800 kb/s to a whopping 50 kb/s. It get worse at times, I once patched LoL at 5 BYTES/s. This creates random dc's, lag spikes and overall frustration

The day I get a new router, I will take the old one to an open field. I will also bring a sledgehammer. Then I will have my sweet revenge by crushing it to pieces

2488013343.png

It might actually be faster than this normally because during the winter the connection on my router tends to dip, especially at night. 

Edited by PoisonClaw

2488027678.png

I need that for gaming and other stuff. And it's not to bad of a price.

Edited by Mr. Dash