Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

It's kind of funny how Rainbow Dash doesn't seem like the type to sing, yet her Gala solo is enough to convince people that she's amazing at it

Oh yeah.

1000 Posts! Let's celebrate!

cider_by_adamscage-d4nx1jr.png

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

The French version of Rainbow Dash sounds OK, even if it's my first language I've never watched the show in French.

But the English is by far the best language for Rainbow Dash. :wub:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

That's really kind of you :). I'll keep this in mind, and still try to duck around anything major and all.

Maybe I'll read it today, thanks :)

Reminder that French Dashie is just as amazing as regular Dashie

EDIT: Link messed up, it's at 2 minutes :derp:

The Danish, French, and Hungarian versions were the best IMO. They didn't sound strained to keep in time, and the singers were great!

• Brohoof 1

I'd just like to congratulate you guys on behalf of the entire Rarity fan club on breaking 1,000 posts! :D (Sorry if this has been posted already.)

img-490035-7-51855+-+artist-recycletiger

If I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd fan club to break quadruple digits :D Good job!

• Brohoof 10

I'd just like to congratulate you guys on behalf of the entire Rarity fan club on breaking 1,000 posts! :D (Sorry if this has been posted already.)

If I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd fan club to break quadruple digits :D Good job!

Awww, my 2 favorite mane 6... :wub:

They really need to make a RariDash episode.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Considering they've had all of 5 seconds of screen time together and the potential of the contrasting dynamic that these two characters possess, I'd say so. I mean, they honestly have potential for a dynamic greater than Rarity and Applejack do, simply because they both have tons of charisma (Not a slight on you, AJ, just honesty. Sowwy.) as well as the opposites attract thing going for them, with Rarity being a girly-girl and Dash being a tomboy. 

It's been 4 seasons, and it still feels like their friendship is non-existent  -_-

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

250 + 1... haha

Yes we are indeed! It seems we kind of went post-crazy today trying to reach it! haha

• Brohoof 1

Awww, my 2 favorite mane 6... :wub:

Considering they've had all of 5 seconds of screen time together and the potential of the contrasting dynamic that these two characters possess, I'd say so. I mean, they honestly have potential for a dynamic greater than Rarity and Applejack do, simply because they both have tons of charisma (Not a slight on you, AJ, just honesty. Sowwy.) as well as the opposites attract thing going for them, with Rarity being a girly-girl and Dash being a tomboy. 

It's been 4 seasons, and it still feels like their friendship is non-existent  -_-

Yes x1,000,000

Especially if it means seeing more Rainbow Dash showing her more feminine side, because as the old saying goes...

"Rainbow Dash always dresses in style"

437485__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_alternate

C'mon you know it's true

• Brohoof 10

I hope I'm not the only one who thought RD was really cute in this part of the episode

i_can_fix_it_by_captainpudgemuffin-d7lln

• Brohoof 3

I hope I'm not the only one who thought RD was really cute in this part of the episode

img-2719355-1-i_can_fix_it_by_captainpud

You mean this part?

post-25639-0-05700000-1402285863_thumb.png

Nope, you're not alone!

I just knew hoarding 250 + 1 (that one from earlier! -_- ) pictures of RD would be useful! haha B)

• Brohoof 3

Well I just...  Watched eight straight episodes.  Finishing off season two. xD  Seems as though they mostly paired RD with Fluttershy this time; I guess I hoped for some more RD / Pinkie antics.  But I liked the RD / FS dynamic a lot in "Hurricane Fluttershy" (which I, despite its title, consider a Dashie episode lol).  I was proud of my bold blue pegasus in that one.

• Brohoof 6

I think one of the most adorable and endearing things about Rainbow Dash (while we're on the subject of her adorable-ness lol) is how oblivious she seems to be to her own cuteness.  Even when she seemingly goes out of her way to be anything BUT cute...  Still cute. xD

• Brohoof 6

I think one of the most adorable and endearing things about Rainbow Dash (while we're on the subject of her adorable-ness lol) is how oblivious she seems to be to her own cuteness.  Even when she seemingly goes out of her way to be anything BUT cute...  Still cute. xD

haha, Indeed :lol:  She can try, but for me, she will always be cute :wub:

Like so:

nQRvz7F.gif?1?8105

• Brohoof 5