Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Why did you do this? I Waited SO LONG for this to leave my consciousness!!  :lol:

Anywho, not sure if you guys have seen this but I'll post it on here anyway.

img-897526-1-306674_494074100623550_3487

I've seen the regular non-pony meme of "Go home rainbow, you're drunk"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

rainbow_dash_rough_sketch_study_by_wings

Because reasons.

Looks a bit too anime for my tastes. (Don't get me wrong, I like anime, but it should stay in its own corner.)

post-2257-0-07193700-1402923618_thumb.png

I prefer a straight-up awesome Dash, personally.

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 5

This is my first time posting in this club, so hi! Anyway, obviously my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, with Rarity being my second favorite cuz she's fabulous! Awesome + Fabulous = Fabulawesome! Okay, that was lame. >.>

Anyway, I also wish they would make a Rainbow Dash/Rarity episode. They seem like they'd be pretty cool with each other despite they're differences. They have plenty of things in common, like how they love being in the spotlight, being ambitious, being good at martial arts, etc. Rainbow Dash can be girly when she wants to be and Rarity can be tough when the situation calls for it.

-Maybe there could be an episode where Rarity and Rainbow Dash are both in the spotlight, and at some point in the episode they try to hog the spotlight from the other, thinking they're "more awesome/fabulous" than the other, but then they realize they're both "awesome/fabulous".

-Or maybe one where Rainbow discovers a secret love of fashion while watching Rarity work one day (and maybe giving her a helping hoof or something.) and she's afraid of other ponies finding out and thinking she's lame. Then Rarity tries to convince her not to worry so much about what others think of her based on what she likes, saying something like:

Rarity: Do you think fashion is lame?
RD: Um...well...actually...no...
Rarity: Then why should you care if other ponies think it's lame. If they dislike you because you like something they think is "lame", then they aren't worth your time.

Sort of a little lesson about people/ponies not liking you based on what you like or enjoy.

-Or maybe Rainbow tries her hoof at making her own outfit or line and Rarity tries to get her to make it a certain way, but Rainbow has her own style in mind. They learn that everypony has their own unique style.

-Or maybe they collaborate on an outfit or fashion line for whatever reason, and they have conflicting ideas of what it should look like but eventually they both get there ideas to work together.

-Or maybe Rainbow thinks designing fashion is easy and doesn't take much work, that all you do is get an idea and sew some fabric together and call it good. Rarity takes offense to that and shows just how much planning and work goes into fashion design. Then she makes a little comment about how flying around and doing tricks is hardly art. Then Rainbow gets upset at that and tries to convince her that it is art. So, they both try to convince the other that fashion and aerobatics are both art and they both take a lot of hard work (through songs, cuz we desperately need a Dashie song!). Since, some people think that fashion isn't real art and this can be a lesson in showing that art is subjective and people/ponies have different ideas of what art is. Or something.

Wow, that's a lot of ideas. I started out with just a couple and then more ideas just came flooding out. But any of these sounds like a cool episode.

So, yeah...:)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Sometimes I think the show knows what I'm thinking / is cruelly torturing me lol.  In this moment in "Sleepless in Ponyville..."

post-26550-0-81391700-1402957185_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash says, "I'm hitting the sack. Come in whenever you feel like it."

And although this was directed at Scootaloo and meant in a completely innocent manner (despite the unintentionally seductive look on her face lol), this was still my reaction:

post-26550-0-01719100-1402957253.jpg

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

@, my friend, I can imagine your pain...

Rainbow Dash, offering you, and only you, to come into the tent with her and sleep side by side with her under the moonlight.

All alone, with nopony to disturb you.

And then you make your decision, bravely puffing up your chest. You march over to the tent and climb inside, ready to share the tent with Rainbow Dash and possibly share stories together, maybe even get to know each other better...

You lay down beside her, roll over with a smile on your face, and then you see her...

Drooling all over the place and snoring loudly.

full.jpg

A real beaut, ain't she?

• Brohoof 7

You lay down beside her, roll over with a smile on your face, and then you see her...

What an evil, evil post that was lol.  Idunno, though...  I've ventured so far down the trail of Dashie infatuation that I'd probably just stare at her all night anyway with my head propped up on my hands.  "Gawsh, nopony snores like SHE does."  I even stopped at length to look at that pic. xD

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, offering you, and only you, to come into the tent with her and sleep side by side with her under the moonlight.

All alone, with nopony to disturb you.

And then you make your decision, bravely puffing up your chest. You march over to the tent and climb inside, ready to share the tent with Rainbow Dash and possibly share stories together, maybe even get to know each other better...

full.jpg

A real beaut, ain't she?

BAHAHAHAA!! The build-up was perfect! 

What an evil, evil post that was lol.  Idunno, though...  I've ventured so far down the trail of Dashie infatuation that I'd probably just stare at her all night anyway with my head propped up on my hands.  "Gawsh, nopony snores like SHE does."  I even stopped at length to look at that pic. xD

True, Rainbow Dash has clearly perfected the form and art of snoring. She even drools the exact amount needed to have the most restful sleep.

Truly Rainbow Dash could teach all of us a thing or two about how to sleep like a champ.

125180%20-%20animated%20rainbow_dash%20s

Such form.

Such grace.

Truly.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

True, Rainbow Dash has clearly perfected the form and art of snoring. She even drools the exact amount needed to have the most restful sleep.

Truly Rainbow Dash could teach all of us a thing or two about how to sleep like a champ.

125180%20-%20animated%20rainbow_dash%20s

Such form.

Such grace.

Truly.

You know what I only just realized lol?  When first we saw that animation, she was only feigning sleep.  Meaning that, since she slept pretty much exactly that way later on, she somehow knows how she appears during slumber.  Well enough to precisely imitate it.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

You know what I only just realized lol?  When first we saw that animation, she was only feigning sleep.  Meaning that, since she slept pretty much exactly that way later on, she somehow knows how she appears during slumber.  Well enough to precisely imitate it.

What did I tell ya?!

She's an expert!

Right this way, folks, Rainbow Dash's "Sleeping School Extravaganza" is open for business! If you want to learn how to sleep like the fastest, sleekest, sexiest, and coolest mare around, Rainbow Dash is the coach for you!

20121101211316!Rainbow_Dash_the_coach_S2

• Brohoof 5

What did I tell ya?!

She's an expert!

Right this way, folks, Rainbow Dash's "Sleeping School Extravaganza" is open for business! If you want to learn how to sleep like the fastest, sleekest, sexiest, and coolest mare around, Rainbow Dash is the coach for you!

img-2747585-1-20121101211316!Rainbow_Das

^ ...Thanks for following up the sleeping pics with one of my favorite sexy Dashie pics lol. ^  You are redeemed!!1! xD

^ ...Thanks for following up the sleeping pics with one of my favorite sexy Dashie pics lol. ^  You are redeemed!!1! xD

Well, what can I say? I can't prank with Rainbow Dash all the time...

med_gallery_82_11_196759.png

Even if she is best prankster!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Could this be proof that RD is best pony?

attachicon.gifMLP - Rd is best pony.jpg

All you have to type is My L, and she pops up.  None of the others are there.  Interesting...

Actually, Google's results are regional! Surprising, eh? It depends on what you and people in your area search for! Or it depends on your settings. Mine doesn't actually bring up too many guesses (usually 2) and a couple things I've searched previously. So, RD is popular near you!

*bubble bursted*

But she is the best mane 6 pony!

(I still love Apple Fritter the absolute most, despite her never speaking yet!

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2