Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were your OC, who in ponyville would be your special somepony?

TwiliciousAlkoi

RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I love Rarity ever so much.  :blush:

You are not alone. Mine would be too although he is a bit more of an athletic type. But still, Rarity is best pony.  :proud:

Does that special somepony HAVE to both be a pony AND live in Ponyville? My honest answer would be strictly limited. The only answer to both conditions would be Twilight Sparkle. Although, I wish these conditions weren't holding me back from my more honest answers.

If that special somepony didn't have to be living in Ponyville, I'd chose Royal Guard Flash Sentry. Yes, I honestly would.

And if that special someone did not have to be a pony, I'd chose a certain young purple dragon who's always looking to be helpful to others. If only he were older. :mustache:  And I don't mean "with a mustache"

Being the lonely love seeker that Nit Pick is, it would be hard for him to figure out.  Mostly because he would find everypony there attractive, even Mrs. Cake and the Mayor. However if it had to be one of the mane six, it would be Twilight.  There's a silly story behind it but I won't get into it.

Well I don't live in Ponyville, I live in Canterlot. Which to my knowledge puts me in a great minority. (Seriously, Canterlot's supposed to have the greater population but imagine if all the OCs that live in Ponyville actually lived there, it would be bigger than Manehatten!)

Of the ponies there though, Fluttershy would be the first I'd ask out. DHX basically created my dream girl with her. Demure, compassionate, motherly, effeminate, . . . long hair. She's everything I find attractive.

Close second would be Rarity, who I might actually have a better chance. (Fluttershy is a clear pacifist while I'm a dedicated swordpony, plus her own crippling shyness.) She's pretty close for some of the same reasons as Fluttershy accept while Fluttershy is "naturally feminine" Rarity has "cultivated femininity" and the most attractive part about her in my eyes is how much pride she takes in being a lady. With my own priority of trying to be a gentleman, I might actually strike her fancy.

I have three OCs so going through each one:

Comet Cloudburster, after 'the incident', would probably not even have the concept of a special somepony other than watching and seeing it happen and thinking it necessary to be more 'pony'. She'd want one of the townsfolk to be her special somepony, but not out of love or that she'd be attracted to them, but purely so she'd feel more 'pony' if she had one. So practically any pony in ponyville would be a potential choice if she stopped hiding from them all.

Creator would desire no special somepony in his beginnings on Equestria, but he would gain some affection to only one pony and that would be Comet. He has no desire for any relations in Ponyville as it would blow his clandestine cover.

Fantasia (Comet's daughter who I haven't drawn or written really anywhere) would be shy, but she'd go with whichever colt would catch her eye and wouldn't be frightened off by her partially bionically sustained body, only her eyes are slightly off (bionic eyes)

Eyn Spyyr would desire only one pony to be his special somepony, Luna. She isn't in Ponyville, but he, being The Prince of the North, had secretly won the heart of Luna before her banishment and it was his 'death' that finally caused the conflict (along with a few other non-canon, in my story arc, devices). If I were to just place him without his story arc, he'd probably still require no special somepony and would find his happiness and joy in teaching various ponies their purposes.

So it's hard to say who'd go with who given that 3/4 of my OCs are robot/cyborgs and 1/4 is an alicorn prince specialized in inspiration/illusion magic.

In all honesty... I think I would be a loner. Generally, my OC follows my life. So as I grow, he grows too. If I am in a relationship, he is too. So, yeah... alone basically. Plus I am very shy, so, even if it were to happen, I wouldn't be seen in public. On VERY rare occasion I would be, but otherwise nope, never seen.  

Well, if I had any chance, I would probably visit the spa more often cause...you know...spa ponies..

But aside from that Octavia would be someone I'd love to spend time with.

• 6 months later...