Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were your OC, who in ponyville would be your special somepony?

TwiliciousAlkoi

Well my OC is very much a representation of myself save some differences(I don't work at an arcade or live alone for example, but he does), so naturally with Rarity being my favorite pony he would want to be with her, as his profile dictates. And since nopony else in this thread has claimed her she is mine, hell yes B)

• Brohoof 1

Considering that fact that my OC is nothing but an empty shell, as it is me as a pony, I'd say that, hopefully, my special somepony would be Fluttershy.

If i were my Ponysona,Inks, I would ask out AJ. Just personality wise. If that didn't work out I would hands down levitate myself up to Cloudsdale and ask the fuck out of Cloud Chaser.

If I was Frost? Flirt with everypony I could. Especially the regals. I'd focus on serenading Fleur De Lis away from Fancypants through music, and...may or may not claim Vinyl my musical lover. Maybe.

So in short, no specific special somepony, just pathetic attempts.

If I were my own OC? Me? In Ponyville? Hmm... well, this doesn't need a lot of thought honestly since I'm pretty much a Spitfire and Vinyl Scratch fangirl. xD

I'd certainly have to go with one of them! :D I'd be happy with either! >w< lol

Well...... Being a wanderer I'd probably stop in town for a few days. Set up shop. And in the second or third day notice Fluttershy. Eventually get around to asking her to court, and get an answer (if at all) near the end of my stay. 

Forever alone......

(edited)

I'd probably date Luna, or Celestia. Because they're rich and powerful. Muahahahaha.

But on a more serious note, probably Pinkie Pie because a) she's my favorite pony,  she's so easy to get along with c) surprisingly enough we have a lot in common...

Edited by Norman

I suppose out of all the ponies, I would like to date Twilight the most. Unfortunately, I'm not so much like her. If that doesn't happen to work, Pinkie would definitely be the best alternate option. She's so much fun, and always full of energy.

No one, my OC does not look for a relationship. He loves his sisters that adopted him and he treasures any friends he makes, but he doesn't feel that kind of love. (and no, my OC isn't the pony in my profile pic, he's just there for display).

Oh wow.  My OC is Psych Ward.  If I was my OC I think my special somepony would be my padded cell. XD  That would be pretty fun.

If I was Nightshade however, I think she'd be with some rude, prestigious stallion.

Twilight Sparkle. Both me and my OC love her, but for different reasons. We'd have many, many children. At least 3. I'd do it because the world would need a lot of human-pony hybrids, and my OC would do it because they're both smart.

:Taps chin in thought then blushs:

Well, Bluejacket, being assigned to Ponyville as the newly appointed Princess Twilights Guard (in addition to her friends the elements, Celestia wanting a offical presence from Canterlot) and Big Brother to Rarity and Sweete Belle, it is a rather interesting question to whom he might end up with.

I have often been a fan of many Mare/Mare relationships and have several RPs via yahoo messanger with many of the Mane 6 paired off. AJ/Rarity, Twilight/Flutters (drama inc due to princessdom) and with Dashie out on the wings as it where with Pinkie. I am kinda a romantic and I really do picture RD with Gilda, just trying to find the right moment to spring the ol'griffon in. And while i have really, really REALLY come to love the Pinkamena, she is with my fellow Rpers OC atm.

Too answer the topic question, I kinda...:blush: really have a thing for Derpy, i love the fan-lore of her being a single Mother to Dinky and would love to see her with a Stallion who could do right by someone who has clearly been treated on the rough end of the stick. Plus much of Bj's persona is paternal in action and I think he would be a wonderful step-father to Dinky.

DERP!

My OC is sort of a maniacal lunatic (sort of how I am feeling on the inside and really wanting to let it out)

I'll be honest with you, he'll more than likely scare everypony there :lol:

:(

If i where My OC id be Alone... Forever... Forever alone... Nopony is special... Nopony... But myself...... At least I'm a changeling.

If i where myself... EVERYPONY would be my special somepony!!!!... But I'm not a changeling :(

If I was my OC, I would probably go ask Twilight out since they kinda have the same personality. mlp-ts-grin.png

Or even Cheerilee if I get rejected my Twi. Big Mac would also be an option...

Well, since my OC and I are both musicians, it would make sense that my special somepony would be Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, or some other pony musician (I'm blanking on any others at the moment).

Well... if I was my oc, i'd be a total badass B)

But aside from that, i'd probably have rainbow dash as my special sompony. She is just awesome! And yeah... that's pretty much it... even though dash doesn't technecally even live in ponyville :umad:

Honestly, no pony at least none that come to mind. It would seem a little weird if it was with one of the mane 6 or any of the other characters. Besides, I wouldn't be in ponyville. I'd be in some random town or city and continue doing oddjobs. Sort of similar to what I want to do in life which is hire myself out as a contractor in the line of work i'll be going in.

Depends on the OC in question. If I was my semi-ponysana, who is a crazy self-harming idiot, then I would likely be forever alone. If it was possible I'd go with Sapphire Shores or Mayor Mare. <3

In addition they'd have to be bisexual or lesbian or pansexual or whatever. If I had to ask a guy, I would ask Braeburn or Blueblood.

Aw hell naw.

You are not asking me to choose between Dashie, Vinyl and Tavi. Fahk u. mlp-fangry.png

Well, if I had to choose... i'd go with Dashie first. mlp-dgrin.png