Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were your OC, who in ponyville would be your special somepony?

TwiliciousAlkoi

My ponysona?  Really?  Hmmmmmm...

I dunno.  

I mean, I dig Fluttershy and all... but I don't know if she'd return the sentiment; I am kinda weird.  With that in mind, you'd think Pinkie Pie would be a good bet, but... I couldn't keep up with all the parties.  Rarity, though lovely, would be far too posh for comfort.  AJ would be a good bet, except that I'd burn myself out with helping out around the farm so much, I wouldn't have time for her.  Rainbow Dash's personality would probably either piss me off, or make me totally insecure.  Twilight's too smart for me; I'd BORE her.

Octavia's too classy, she'd find me simply appalling.  Vinyl Scratch would be WICKED cool - but she's already quite popular; I'd never be alone with her.  Spitfire's a Wonderbolt - no time for dalliances.  The Great And Powerful Trixie would be so wrapped up in herself, I wouldn't even be a blip on her radar.  Aloe and Lotus would be great to double date... but there is no way in Tartarus that I'm anywhere NEAR that level of smooth.  I wouldn't be able to match Maud's rock expertise, and I'd just scare Marble Pie off.  

The Princesses?  Celestia's too busy... and I'm not worthy enough for Luna.

... I suppose I'd just be, y'know, there.

For pure oddness I seem to not have a OC, coincience? I think so.

I think I wouldn't go on a date. I would probably not go on a date for the first few years anyways. I would probably choose some nice  background pony and let the mane 6 have some peace...

Princess Luna of course! I know the question said Ponyville, but honestly if I woke up as a pony in ponyville I would most likely head straight to Canterlot and enlist to serve as Luna's Guard. That would be my best chance of becoming special someponies with Princess Luna.

Realistically speaking. Eventhough Twilight is my favorite pony, she wouldn't really like Mesme, since she is afraid of snakes, or probably everything that looks like one.

I think mine would probably be Fluttershy, because Mesme is partially an animal and Flutters loves her animals. And i think she would enjoy some nice hugs in his coils. <3

Canon ponies or OCs?

For Canon ponies:

Alpha already has a relationship with somebody, so dating someone would be very unlike him x3 If he wasn't in a relationship with this person though, I'd say Applejack.

For OCs:

Alpha is in a relationship with 'Athena Brayne'.

• 3 months later...

Braeburn! He's pretty much the best stallion going.

There's also the choices of Apple Split, or if I went full ham then Applejack or Apple Bumpkin.

This is only if I was my OC though, fits in best with her I think.