Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were your OC, who in ponyville would be your special somepony?

TwiliciousAlkoi

Oh your asking a question about Rain Chaser?

Rain Chasers special somepony (wait so she's a mare and.. OH I got dis) Shining armour? I think, Yeah I'm gonna settle with that

Lyra of course! I'd make sure she was mine! (even if I had to get bon bon out of the picture...) I'd even help her in finding out how we could possibly contact humans as well!

Nopony because I would be slightly deadish. Oh well, I will deliver a transparent answer regardless! :derp:

Based on her character and discarding her somewhat awkward situation, my special somepony would probably be Pinkie Pie or Derpy. They're the two quirkiest characters that I think wouldn't immediately run off in fear.

Look this may sound pretty weird. Butttt Buuuut...

Applejack.

Yeah, even though Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony, I would say AJ. I don't know why though haha. Maybe Jokuc's secret favorite pony is Applejack :ono way lol Though it depends on how the OC is of course.. I don't really have much of an OC.. Well I do but... you know.. I don't even know anything about him myself haha. He's just a random pony.

Uhh, well this would be awkward. I'm not sure, actually. Soarin or Big Mac. Big Mac, since he's shy too and Minty can get quite used to him. And Soarin and Minty can go on flight sessions together. Sounds fun :3

Flash. Sentry. FOREVAAAAAH

If not him, probably Fluttershy. But I'd still go after Flash Sentry. Mostly because I still don't know any of his flaws yet. :3

• Brohoof 1

2 Words:

CHUCK TESTA.

Wait. What?

But, in all seriousness, probably Lyra, no idea why, but, Lyra.

I do like Lyra's mane and tail.

I would go for alyra,

But my OC, would probably go for Carrot Top.

Um, it would be between probably Fluttershy and Twilight, probably Fluttershy, i think since we relate the most.

Then again realistically I couldn't actually date either of them, i'm to shy and stuff for it, and i don't think they'd be that interested.

But you know as long as we're dreaming.

The only pony I can think of that I'd date is Big McIntosh... there should probably be some better stallion characters on the show :lol: but it was intended for little girls, so whatever

It depends which OC....

Dear Appy would be too shy and insecure to ask any pony on a date and prefers to help other ponies with their dating issues. She'd be best suited to Big Macintosh.

Mikestar would probably ask EVERY mare in sight on a date, but for separate occasions, and it would be hard for any of them to get him to settle on just one.

Silver Note would want to ask Derpy Hooves on a date, but since she's already with Dr Whooves, he'd have too much honor to break them up so, he'd ask Fluttershy and probably get turned down. He'd also consider asking Pinkie Pie. That's if he could pluck up the courage to ask anypony on a date as he's afraid they will just turn him down.

• 1 year later...

Trixie! She may be a pain, but I still kind of like her. (so does my OC) I can just imagine my OC dealing with her. If not, probably AJ. Her mane is gorgeous, and don't forget she's hardworking and strong. Plus, with an attractive accent that might even beat Trixie for me  :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!RARITY!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I love Rarity ever so much.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

More than likely somepony like Octavia.

TAVI!!! of course.  ^_^ She's beautiful! I forgot to add her.. Honestly I should have remembered because she's my avatar..

Well, I'm not sure if my OC would fit in to Ponyville that well, if anything he may stick to the outskirts. In his story, he is quite smitten with Zecora.

I Guess if it to be a mare or stallion in Ponyville, then I could probably see him with Lyra, Spitfire or Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer