Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

School

firestarter

All the kids at my school (96%) don't deserve to know about the awesomeness of ponys. Plus, they wouldn't be able to detect something worth talking about if it sonic rain-boomed through their skull.

I know what you mean, and I think you speak for all of us!

they are too busy browsing the mainstream internet, to even comprehend what a brony is with a proper and full description and history.

I know what you mean, and I think you speak for all of us!

they are too busy browsing the mainstream internet, to even comprehend what a brony is with a proper and full description and history.

Yep. The 96% I talked about are the people that go like this.

You: "Say, would you guys mind quieting down, I can't hear the teacher."

Idiots96%: "Man! You shut up dumbass! Why are you even talking, noones talking to you!"

Granted, it's funny seeing them snap so easily, but it bugs me that their idea of debate is to outcurse you.

Today at a class. So I took a netbook hooked it up to the projector and played equestria girls. I hope I inspired some of the class to join the mlp community

So tell us, has anything become of it?

If I did something like that at my school, no one would notice... they would all be to busy not paying attention via talking, like how they always do in a normal class period.

• 8 years later...
On 1/31/2012 at 3:10 AM, firestarter said:

Today at a class. So I took a netbook hooked it up to the projector and played equestria girls. I hope I inspired some of the class to join the mlp community

You should have played Friendship Is Magic instead. I think you would get more people interested in colorful ponies.

But, if you did get someone interested, that's cool! It is definitely a working approach!