10 hours ago, Mirage77 said:

LMAO

Probably my fav Luna lulz scene...I don't know why, but this just cracks me up every time I watch it.

(Season 7)

Hide contents

Oh, the whole day with Starlight... Can thou imagine 't simply? If 't be true thou dost, then thou shall have no questions left, why 't ended likewise. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I'm here because, like you, I consider Luna to be the best princess and she is truly top shelf in my book:

59c68a278c554_MLPshelfSmall.JPG.613a7f3acce1de7fd790f23b8ead76d3.JPG

I've also recently changed the desktop of my gaming & music/video making PC to this:

59c68a76cf79e_GamingDesktop.thumb.jpg.a1cf7a2b9ab9706039a26ab39593e820.jpg

Original pic here:  https://jakobthej.deviantart.com/art/New-Lunar-Republic-Flag-685634237

If I can get some friends to play Battlefield 1 with me, I'm seriously thinking about registering a "New Lunar Republic" platoon with this logo.... It would be funny to see how many non-bronies try to join/comment on how cool the logo is without realizing it's MLP-related. ^_^

Edited by DJ_Bonebraker
grammammar, lol
  • Brohoof 4

I finally managed to spawn as a tank driver in Battlefield 1 last night, and you gotta admit that the New Lunar Republic logo looks pretty awesome in-game:
59d2f7fc4c2aa_NLRLandshipcropped.jpg.ea3fb44a7c74c1795d5d8d8b84c37c8d.jpg

Photo taken minutes before the tank was destroyed by apparent Solar Empire sympathizers on the other team.

• Brohoof 5

On 2017-09-17 at 2:16 AM, Mirage said:

LMAO

Probably my fav Luna lulz scene...I don't know why, but this just cracks me up every time I watch it.

(Season 7)

Hide contents

OMG ! Ahhhhahhaha ! This IS our Swedish Queen some years ago.... But I know who I prefer...

• Brohoof 2