Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Episode(s)

Pony Of The Month

(edited)

My least favorite episode is "A Canterlot Wedding"

Even though the fighting scene was pointless, the party cannon and the Twilight laser gatling gun ruled. The songs were cool too.

Another episode I didn't like was A dog and pony show but nothing I liked is coming into my mind right now.

Edited by Dark Moonlight

Mysterious Mare Do Well: The signs (or posters can't remember) they were holding up were pretty cool, same with the costume 

Bridle Gossip: Flutterguy was awesome 

Owl's Well That Ends Well: the Who joke was funnish 

Hearth's Warming Eve: Pinkie Pie was quite funny in this episode 

Just for Sidekicks: Don't really remember why I don't like this episode, but I don't really want to watch it again to find out, plus I'm not a huge spike fan. (he's alright) 

And now to throw my two cents in.

Magical Mystery Cure: I Have To Find A Way is probably my 3rd favorite song in the series, sheerly for its tone.

Griffon the Brush Off: PINKIE PIE STYLE!

Spike At Your Service: The Timberwolves look cool, I guess.

The Last Roundup: Derpy. And demonic Pinkie Pie. That is all.

Keep Calm and Flutter On: John de Lancie. 

Sweet and Elite: Snobby voices are hilarious.

Owl's well that ends well - "The punch has been spiked!"

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 - Rainbow Dash's panting always makes me laugh.

Putting your hoof down - I liked the Looney Tunes reference.

Ponyville confidential - I love the fact that Pinkie agrees with the article about her "problem."

One bad apple - Babs seed is one of the catchiest songs in the show.

(edited)

Season one: Griffon the Brush Off

Well, I could say a lot of nice things about this episode, mainly because the only one I disliked, was how Gilda treated Fluttershy. In fact, that little scene made this episode my least favourite, even If the overall chapter was good.
It hurts me to see that.

Season two: Dragon Quest

How Spike saved the little fenix egg to take care of it. Actually is funny because over third season, in just for sidekicks he seems to give a *uck about the little animals' safety. Weird how some writers just mess up with this character's behavior and personality just for the sake of an episode like... this one, without caring too much about the character' development.

Season tree: Spike at your service

Again the same problem. Spike acts like a dumb along the whole episode. He is not being himself, and that ruins even more the plot, which I think was already way too ruined. And that Cell-shading on the timberwolfs... What were they thinking?!
Though Rarity's boutique scene was very funny to me.

Apologies for my english.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

(edited)

MMC: Celestia sang for the first time. Good songs, but awful episode all-together imo.

Game's Ponies Play: I can't remember anything bad about it? Of course, that's because i can't remember anything about it at all. (oh wait now i remember, cadence's hair was a bit too much) but Rarity had an important part! :D i honestly can't remember what the episode was about other than cadence's hair,  that episode is a blur in my memory and i'm pretty sure i was awake while watching it.

Crystal Empire: Black Magic, throwing Cadence off a cliff (if only she didn't have wings), and Sombra exploding was awesome!

Too Many Pinkie Pies: The absolutely LOVE the concept of the mirror pool.  Its an original and interesting idea. Really, the only thing i didn't really like about the episode was just how creepy it ended up by the end. The clones themselves were creepy. I also didn't like that her friends weren't more careful about the pinkie pie clones. Rainbow dash threw Pinkie on the ground, not considering that it could be (and was) the real Pinkie. Twilight blasting through clones of Pinkies, relying on an iffy paint drying test that could've failed resulting in the real pinkie being blasted....

Magic Duel: ZECORA! :wub: Zecora was the best thing to happen in that episode. Also the "The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels" line was hilarious. Still, i really didn't like the episode. It just felt weirdly dark, and not in the good way. Dark in a depressing way uncharacteristic of the show. And i'm not a fan of Trixie, tbh.

Edited by crazitaco

May The Best Pet Win: The song was nice, and Tank makes a great companion for Rainbow.

Spike At Your Service: The idea of Spike and Applejack having an episode together is a nice concept, even with the "I Owe You My Life" trope being put into place, it just needs to be done with good characterization, which this episode didn't do with either Spike or Applejack.

Magical Mystery Cure: it umm gave us "true true friend" and "what my cutie mark is telling me" {it was more of a series finale}

Mystery Mare Do Well: ugh spiderman refrence? 

Suited for Success: nice dresses? birth of 20% cooler!"

Too Many Pinkie Pies: They were all pretty funny but they were still annoying.  -_-

Games Ponies Play: Cadence's mane was kind of surprising.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Spike at your service: timberwolves animation style was awesome.

Over a barrel: EPIC PIE FIGHT!!

Just for sidekicks: return of tank!

Mysterious Mare Do Well

The costume design for Mysterious Mare Do Well was great, very reminiscent of Darkwing Duck and Batman. We get  some interesting character moments with Dash. She feels alone and abandoned after she is over shadowed. This is partially attributed to her own behavior as she separated herself away from the other out of jealousy. She also doubted her own self worth. We also see a bit of Scootaloo's relationship with Rainbow Dash. Even when taken in by the craze of MMM she comes to Dash to see if she would like to come with her to celebrate her new found heroin. This shows Scootaloo's feelings towards Rainbow Dash is more than mere admiration. There were also some great gags in this episode. Over dramatic Dash was amusing and convenient baby falling ledge was funny. 

Spike at your service.

This episode was really funny. I was laughing quite a lot in my first viewing. Rainbow Dash writing self insertion fics, Rarity teaching Applejack how to be a damnsel in distress, that whole fake timber wolf scene, the death of the giant timber wolf. All in all it was a very amusing episode with some interesting character interactions.  

• Brohoof 2

Boast Busters-Ursa Minor was pretty cool!.

Look Before Your Sleep- AJ WAS WEARING A POOFY PRINCESS DRESS!! LOL!! :lol:

Spike At Your Service-AJ'S fake damsel in distress scene was pretty funny.

Dragon Quest- RETURN OF THE PHOENIX BIRDS!!

Suited for Success: I really liked it's mane?

I mean, ah, I've heard a nice remix of it's song! Heheh...  Other than that, it had the 20% cooler moment in it, and I'm probably the only person who actually liked the first outcome of Rainbow's "dress".  That was an awesome gladiator outfit.

post-13878-0-72305800-1374803596.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't really hate any of the episodes, but let me find ones that I didn't like as much.

The Show Stoppers: It had a good song!

A Dog and Pony Show: Worked clichés really well. References for the win. "I'm not whining, I am complaining. Do you want to hear whining? THIS is WHIIINING!"

A Bird In the Hoof: Adorable Fluttershy moments. Trollestia and her troll pet.

The Cutie Pox: It was rather funny.

Secret Of My Excess: The Rarity/Spike moment when they were falling was adorable!

It's About Time: Crazy Twilight is back!

The Crystal Empire 1&2: The Crystal Fair song is really cool and catchy. The anti-gravity spell was awesome. Sombra has a cool character design.

Apple Family Reunion: Babs Seed!

Spike at Your Service: Timberwolves!

Keep Calm and Flutter On: Discord! Oh, wait, what am I doing? I love this episode!

Games Ponies Play: Very funny!

Magical Mystery Cure: THE SONGS WERE AMAZING!

Er, it's hard to choose a least favorite one. I like most episodes. Gee, um, I'm gonna have to go with Over a Barrel, even though I didn't really dislike it. It's just one of my least favorites.

Uh, something nice about it? I liked... Rainbow Dash's sudden converting to the side of the buffalo, I suppose.

Baby Cakes: I kind of liked the Piggy song.

Just for Sidekicks: The CMCs where funny and cute.

That episode with the MMMM on the train: The look on Donut Joe's face when Rarity said he would look good in a tux was priceless.

Those are really the only episodes I didn't like very much.  Despite what many people are saying, I actually liked MMC.  The songs were great and I support Twilicorn.

(edited)

In "Stare Master", I liked the brief moment Fluttershy got to sing in lullaby. So soothing it was, until Sweetie Belle went and ruined it! ^_^

I was enjoying "Baby Cakes" up until the point where it really starts to fall into the repetition.

In "Mare Do Well", when Snips says to Rainbow about the falling balloon, I found her answer amusing,"Yeah yeah, I've got a good ten seconds to spare."

In "Spike At Your Service", erm, actually, I can't think of anything I really liked about that one. :derp:

Edited by PianoOfMuffins

Spike at your Service: I suppose his need to help her is sorta cute? Why did he suddenly become an idiot with everything when he works for Twilight and made intricate cookies?

One Bad Apple:CMC were cute and I guess Babs?

Keep Calm and Flutter On: Discord was amazing...Why I hate this episode is they reform CHAOS

• 10 months later...