Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a picture of your headphones

Fluttershyfan94

Do you have headphones  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have headphones

• Yes
    • No

The title is self-explanatory, post a picture of your headphones. With the amazing amount of music this fandom generates, you need something to listen to the music with. So what do you use, either post your own picture or simply find one on the internet. If you like you can add a little about your headphones, maybe information on them, or maybe how you got them.

Let me start, I have had around five headphones, I take good care of my stuff. Three of them are earplug headphones, one of them samsung. Although, the over ear headphones I got are only two. First there is the sonoko HP-80, the first over ear headphones I got really young and they have lasted for a long time. Then there is the Sennheiser HD 202, my newest headphones, that I got for christmas last year.

The sonoko, probaby have a sound pressure level of 80 dB, but they don't block the environmental sounds too well. But they're ok, they're really old.

The Sennheiser, has a sound pressure level of 115 dB, which is really good and the frequency response is 18-18,000 Hz. The sennheiser has Neodymium magnets that provides powerfull bass. They are perfect, except that the caple is way to long on them. They block the outside noise very well.. The funny thing is, I got them mostly because of the fandom, with all the music. I started to get more interested in headphones.

So post a picture of your headphones.

Here is a picture:

post-12365-0-47709500-1364145082_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't had that many headphones over the years.  I would mainly just use earbuds, but these days, I can't stand them.  The first set of 'legit' headphones that I had were a crappy pair of $30 Logitechs.  I mainly only used it for the mic (which was equally crappy).  That broke - big surprise - so I bought the Skullcandy SLYR next, which I'm using right now.  I don't know much about sound pressure, but they are much higher quality and the noise cancelling is decades ahead of my old pair.  Like you, I also suffer from the long wire problem.  I swear there is at least 6 feet of wire that I have to drag around.  The mic on it is pretty good when it's plugged in via USB.  With just the 3mm plugged in, it's utter crap.  I would have liked to save a USB, but the sound and mic quality is just so low that it isn't worth listening too. 

es0wli.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have a pair of blue Skullcandy UpRock's. The sound quality is just hnng considering that they're fairly small.

Skullcandy_UpRock_Over_Ear_Headphones_Li

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

Alright

They're called "Smokin' Buds", all implied.

They tangle so easilly, which is why I hate them so much. But they have nice sound.

And of course, the picture gets rotated.

Edited by Link
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, I used to use these -

image.thumb.png.813b5b0c544b0c0ee79f503096c8322a.png

Unfortunately, they fell apart - they seem to have a bit of a structural design flaw and the hinges wreck the frame. They're currently waiting for a warrenty replacement {Logitech has good customer service, I'll give them that}.

So in the meantime I'm using...

image.thumb.png.e9fd079936b5e2a21c7b46b33ee22ba8.png

It's... painful. Also literally.

{I'm also waiting for a pair of Status CB-1s, but that will be a couple of weeks}

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...