Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More Luna?

Harmony Spark

As we all know, Princess Luna is our favourite socially-awkward, traditional but extremely kind princess of the night but does anyone think that the writers should add more Luna in the episodes in season 4? Maybe Celestia and Luna sister time? Or maybe Luna being mentoring like in Sleepless in Ponyville? Since Luna is my favourite pony, I think all of the above will do just fine but most importantly, what do you think? ;)

I agree. Luna is my favorite and I actually thought they would have more for her. Maybe they do have some stuff planned for the sisters in Season 4, but I don't know. I would LOVE sister episodes and maybe some stuff from them being younger, but you never know.

Omigosh Luna.

I freaking LOVE Luna.

I want all of that and more.

Luna is the cutest, awesomest, and best pony ever. She deserves to be a main character!  mlp-dehappy.png

• Brohoof 1

In Hot Minute with Twilight Sparkle, Twilight said she'd like to see Celestia and Luna growing up together as fillies.

I feel like this is forshadowing of season four. What better way for Twilight to learn to be a princess then by seeing the royal sisters learning how to?

EDIT:

I'm always happy to see more of our Princess of the Night. Maybe Twilight's mention of her desire to see Celestia and Luna as young fillies, in her Hot Minute, might just come true.

img-1377518-1-disapproving.gif

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 3

I'm always happy to see more of our Princess of the Night. Maybe Twilight's mention of her desire to see Celestia and Luna as young fillies, in her Hot Minute, might just come true.

Would love if this came true. I would really like to see a little bit more of Celestia though I think she as a character needs a bit more development. 

We want more Luna! :)Especially, have Celestia and Luna sister episode with both of them doing things together. It would be the most wonderful of nights! :D

• Brohoof 1

I have wanted more Luna for such a long time. I mean, give me a break, Luna has barely had one episode per season, Cadance comes along and gets four! The main six are the focus of the show, as well as pretty pink princesses. Luna doesn't fit either category, so I think she will continue to get shorted. But I will continue to hope for more Luna episodes.

Luna has a great deal of potential and a character, she is a princess but she is not your typical princess as she is struggling to fit into mainstream modern society after her 1000 year banishment and redemption. More of Celestia would also be welcome as well, especially the two of them together as I am curious about what their relationship has been like since Luna's redemption.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

My number one desired future episode would be one where we get to see Luna and Celestia's relationship. I love everything we have seen from them thus far both are wise and kind, but they each have distinct differences. Celestia seems a bit more easy going and less formal, but when things get serious so does she. Luna seems the opposite a bit more serious most of the time, but when you get her in the right social setting you can bring out her fun side. 

Considering Twilight is now an alicorn we actually have a bridging point that can make it so we can see their pasts. Now the writers can explore them without turning completely away from twilight and the main six. It seems more likely to me that we may very well learn more about them in season four. Imagine Cutie Mark Chronicles except switch the cutie marks out for alicorn hood. Celestia, Luna, and Cadence all relay how they became alicorns to Twilight and give her advice on what it means to be a princess. You know what that's my new number one desired episode.

Edited by Anadu Kune

Luna is a very intriguing, and I have an almost inexplicable fascination with the character. I would definitely like to see more development; she has been consistently presented as complex and mysterious, which leaves a substantial amount of room for her use in future episodes.

I'm not entirely sure on what I would like to see specifically. Perhaps situations with her in a "take charge" role instead of Celestia? More of her night-time works and responsibilities would be interesting...

Honestly, I want more Celestia. She's been pushed out of the sunny spotlight by her dark-horse sister. She's a very strong character who needs more definition. Maybe the writers could do, as was suggested numerous times above, a celestia-luna episode? Show them growing up, NMM's attack, how Celestia reacted to having banished her sister...

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I want more Celestia. She's been pushed out of the sunny spotlight by her dark-horse sister. She's a very strong character who needs more definition. Maybe the writers could do, as was suggested numerous times above, a celestia-luna episode? Show them growing up, NMM's attack, how Celestia reacted to having banished her sister...

I want to see more Celestia as an actual CHARACTER instead of just the flawless parental figure

my ideal episode would be set in the palace and just feature Celestia, Luna, and Discord arguing and bugging the hell out of each other all day

no plot or anything, just squabbling between the three of them

• Brohoof 1

I want to see more Celestia as an actual CHARACTER instead of just the flawless parental figure

Yes, I like Celestia but Celestia is not being used to her full potential as a character because we have only seen her in her roles as a ruler and teacher except for the occasional hints.

Yes I want to see more Luba, but at the same time I want more Celestia

We know little o nothing about her

We rarely see her and when we don we din't learn much about her.

Yes we can learn more about Luna, and I agree we should have more of her.

At the same time Celestia is even less developed

And ideal way is to have an episod where we see Luna and Celestia's relationship in the last or events that they went through

It will give me and others more things they want to see.

absolutely more luna. she needs another episode like NOW lol. I like her because shes more"humanlike". she has flaws and weaknesses

and that makes her A more interesting character that Celestia.

I wanna see some Luna and Celestia sister love. I'd like to see them being playful and stuff together, it would be adorable wub.png

Or something along the lines of what a regular day would be like for the Royal Sisters. That's be pretty cool too.

AND I WANNA SEE LUNA'S TRANSFORMATION TO NIGHTMARE MOON! It'd be nice to see some more history on that, we only got a storybook telling of it. :(