Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

@, Well they talk partly swedish partly english... But I am sure you can find subtitles for it if you just look it up. It's the 2nd movie but it doesn't matter which one you watch first.

Here's the trailer for it if you're interested. (It looks kinda cool in the trailer but it's all confusing, first he's in sweden then suddenly in uk then sweden and then some other country I dont remember)

• 6 months later...
(edited)

I watched "A Beautiful Mind" today it was a fantastic film really good acting and story I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet :).  

Edited by NightOwl

"Sinister" was the movie I watched recently. I say that it was pretty disturbing to me. Even after my third watch, the video clips in the movie still shock and appall me.

The last movie I saw was, Grown Ups 2. I saw it after I saw Man of Steel on my birthday, I recommend that movie if you want a better Superman reboot than Superman Returns.

(edited)

It was either "Pitch Perfect" or "Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief". Whichever one it was, both of the movies are really awesome.

The next movie I want to see is "Despicable Me 2"!

Edited by EmeraldDazzle

The last movie I watched was Man of Steel. I saw it a couple of days ago. It was decent, but it could have been much better. Or maybe I didn't like it as much due to me not liking Superman that much in general.

The last move I watched was Man Of Steel. Pretty good movie to me. :3 

(( Filler, filler, filler, filler, filler filler, filler, filler, filler. ))

The Princess Bride! I first saw this film as a kid and thought I'd stumbled upon an obscure treasure. Later on in my life I find quotes from the film in all parts of the internet. Little did I know that the film of my childhood (aside from the original star wars movies) was well-known and much loved. I make a conscious effort to watch it once a year along with Nightmare Before Christmas, Bladerunner and Howl's Moving Castle.

I went and saw The Heat today with my mom and my brother.  I thought it was really good.  It had a solid plot line, and the entire movie was really, really funny.  Melissa McCarthy is the only part of Bridesmaids that I really find enjoyable, and she and Sandra Bullock are so, so good together in the movie.  8.5/10

The Highlander. I thought it was a pretty neat movie although a lot of the scenes were rather cheesy, and Lambert's thick French accent was somewhat difficult to overcome considering McCloud was supposed to be of Scottish descent obviously. Plus, the romance happened way too fast and abruptly. But it was otherwise a rather good watch which demonstrated the ironic futility of immortality.

The last movie I watched was The Karate Kid (the original 80's version.) It was quite good and I'll probably watch it again soon.

• Brohoof 1

The Heat, it was funny and kind of raunchy at the same time. Mostly awkward hilarious situations with an occasional family moment which is usually forgottend with the introduciton of another awkward funny moment. Probably not suitable for kids, especially due to lauguage.

Jim Henson's "The Dark Crystal" is the movie I watched for the first time most recently. And just before that, "The Secret of Nihm", also for the first time. I watched "The Negotiator" a few days ago, but I've seen that movie a million times already. It's awesome.

Last movie I saw was Equestria Girls. Didn't suck as much as I expected, it was nice.

There's a lot of continuity mistakes in the plot which are unbearable, but nopony cares. It's still nice!

That one with the people..........in the big glass dome..........um.......Hunger Games!  Yeah, man I really don't like that movie.  It seemed kinda boring to me, it took them like an hour and a half just to get to the Hunger Games.  Anyways.

Um... Do you mean 'Under the Dome' ?

Because I do not remember there being a glass dome in 'The Hunger Games' .

But it is possible that I am wrong, I just don't remember a glass dome in that movie

That one with the people..........in the big glass dome..........um.......Hunger Games!  Yeah, man I really don't like that movie.  It seemed kinda boring to me, it took them like an hour and a half just to get to the Hunger Games.  Anyways.

Um... Do you mean 'Under the Dome' ?

Because I do not remember there being a glass dome in 'The Hunger Games' .

But it is possible that I am wrong, I just don't remember a glass dome in that movie

Oops, nevermind. I searched it, and you are correct.

But I really liked the movie, it was action packed, it was intense, it was emotional and more.