Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Your requests, ill take them... If thats okay with you...

detective rarity

(edited)

So yeah, the title says it all... I am open to requests! I am currently an high-school student on my way to become an art student so I tough I could use some practice! 

There is also the fact that I really enjoy making drawings to people, especially if the requested it! img-1457191-1-smile.png

I would prefer to do mostly pony related drawings but I will still draw non-related requests if I get some.

(Depending on the number of requests I will get I might take more/less time on each drawing) 

(If you are embarrassed with you request or if for any other reason you want to PM me instead, do so...)

Alright, there is just a couple of rules I need to tell you if you want a drawing:

- 1. Has to be a realistic project

I don't know how many requests I can get so I wont take requests that are too complicated

or too long to draw.

- 2. No pointless requests

I would like to put my time and effort to good use, so please, do not post your request if you only made up something for me to do because you where bored. 

- 3. Details needed 

Here is the list of the things you need to tell me about your request for me to take it: 

approximate format - clear description of the drawing - info on colours - possible style 

So thats about it, I hope to get a lot of requests from you guys! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

-Unfinished Requests

Lugia OC, Midnight Blue OC, Pripyat Pony OC

-finished Requests

- Coolwar's OCs [X] 

img-1457191-2-kjK6gQF.jpg

- Justin_ZW OC [X]

img-1457191-3-nRum3kR.jpg

- Sky Warden's OCs [X] 

UGPaJj3.jpg

Edited by detective rarity

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you interested on drawing my 2 OC's, Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx. You can find their profiles in my signature.

Format doesn't really matter, but it should be greater than 1024x768. You could draw them doing something musical or her being naughty on Nightraxx.  As for the colours, i guess you can use the OC's colours as reference. Draw them in your preferred style.

Here are some reference pictures :

img-1456910-2-hadhasdhasd_by_ofpastelcolRhythmStand.pngNightraxxStand.pngNightraxxGrin.png

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for someone to draw my OC, Swordpoint. The pony in my avatar is him.

You can find a better description here.

I'd like him without the red suit, preferably standing proud while holding his lance.

The lance has a light brown shaft which matches his coat, and the guard is bright gold with Celestia's sybol on it. The blade is razor sharp and about medium length.

Oh, and he can't be smiling. It's not in his character at all. A look of determination would be perfect.

If you're up for it, I'd appreciate it. I've been trying to get someone to draw him for ages, now.

Can you please draw those two OCs of mine on my current avatar? You can get the references of the mare here and the stallion.

About the size, I'm going to use it as my wallpaper, so it will be 1366x768 px. I hope it's not too big. I will be very grateful if you can draw them in the show style.

About the pose, I hope you don't mind to draw the stallion in the bottom of the mare. Make it looks like the mare stumbled, and the stallion received her and fell on his back. Well, make their expression a little bit awkward and blushing maybe?

Thank you. :wub:

Alrighty then! Looks like I've got work! Ill try to send them to you as soon as possible! Oh and @ Coolwar / Sky Warden, you're both welcome, its my pleasure! As I said earlier I love to do this so its nothing ^___^ ... Ill talk to you guys later! 

Alrighty then! Looks like I've got work! Ill try to send them to you as soon as possible! Oh and @ Coolwar / Sky Warden, you're both welcome, its my pleasure! As I said earlier I love to do this so its nothing ^___^ ... Ill talk to you guys later! 

post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg

Then I suppose you need to change your member title to "Diligent Artist."

Well, you understand the pose right? I think I didn't describe it well. The stallion is lying on his back, and his forelegs are holding the fallen mare above him. Just make their heads very close to each other, and blushing with an awkward expression. XD

@ Sky Warden : Haha XD I guess you're right, actually you know what, Im going to change it right now! Haha I had put lazy artist because I tend to procrastinate when I don't have enough motivation to draw but since I joined I am fully motivated and I want to draw like crazy! haha!

Oh and yes, I do understand the pose, I will be able to do your drawing the way you want it! But thanks for giving me extra details and making sure I fully understood your request, its greatly appreciated and it shows me you understand the time and effort these requests take! 

well, I'm starting to draw! I'll be back later! ;)

I would love to "help" you improve ;)

Hopefully it wouldn't be too much of you to draw my OC Aiden?

Ponysona.png

For his pose, could you have him reading from a book (astronomy label if at all possible :3) that is held up by a small stack of other books?

Sort of like this, except with moar bookz

twilight_reading___season_2_poster_by_ta

And maybe you could make him look a bit tired (ragged mane/tail) or crazy. (Sorry if I'm being TOO specific :3), if not take your personal artistic opinion to it! Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what you do with all the others' requests.

In the interest of helping you improve, and so I can have a good drawing of my OC, can you draw mine please?

Link to OC with picture: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-blue-r3098

As for the pose, could you draw him sort of like this, but at nightime, and with lightning shooting out of his wingtips?post-14713-0-10997600-1368382796_thumb.png

You can really do it any way you like, but it would be cool to have a picture like this. Cheers!

(edited)

Im not sure if this would be to complicated for you but im requesting my oc-villan tondrak, you can decide the format and the rest, i just want you to make him look cool for a villain and put him in a diffrent pose would be preferable

so here is a reference for my oc Tondrak, you can chose the pose

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would like for his eyes to be like discord's in the mov series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

post-15165-0-18600600-1368009769_thumb.j

Edited by discorded

Well if you want a challenge, I invite you to the commission that's gotten denied for me twice.

Squirt, my firefighter pony, carrying the jaws of life. I'll post him if you're interested, and think of the heavy from TF2 for the pose. 

If you want, just a tiny bit more challenge, you can put him in fire fighter gear (Called turnouts/bunker gear)

Squirt:

post-7721-0-62805900-1368400099_thumb.png

Jaws of Life (Actually named Spreaders):

post-7721-0-36321000-1368400240_thumb.jpg

Pose:

post-7721-0-26810500-1368400341.png

(edited)

If it wouldn't be too much to ask I was wondering if you could draw my OC/s. He is technically one pony with two personalities, one is good, kind and helpful whereas his counterpart is evil, cruel and chaotic. This might be pushing it a bit but he is an earth-pony but he has robotic wings and horn. As for the pose would it be too much to ask if Lightheart (the good pony) was looking into a mirror and saw Blackheart (the evil pony) as his reflection? You can decide upon whatever format you want I wont mind.

If you don't want to do as I suggested then I don't mind, let free with your creativity if you don't. I'll probably be pleased with the result regardless.

If you want a better image then you'll have to message me on Skype and I'll send you larger versions

The white pony is Lightheart, the black pony is Blackheart.

Good Luck.

Edit: I've only just decided upon his cutie mark. His cutie mark is a heart, half white and half black, wrapped in chains. This applies to both Lightheart and Blackheart.

Edited by British Brony

(edited)

Could you create an avatar picture involving my OC, Sterling Crimson? I'll let you do what you want with him but with four caveats: 

1. He's a doctor and a pianist so I was hoping you could reflect that in the avatar.

2. Don't make him too wild. He's eccentric, but he's not wild.

3. I'd like some sort of flickery avatar like the one I've got now.

4. (EDIT) I forgot this one sorry! My current OC doesn't have a cutie mark on his character database page yet. Could you make one for him that has a needle and a music note? Plus, could you add that to the avatar?)

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Derpity Derp

I'd be incredibly appreciative if you drew my two OC's to help you improve, but if you'd prefer you can do one of your choosing to save time in order to complete other requests. Format doesn't matter, I just would like them to be the same relative size as the given pictures. Use the pictures for color reference, but don't worry about being exact. If you're up to the task, I'd like separate pictures of the two and also a group picture. (If of course you plan on drawing both.) I'd like Storming Star to be poised similarly to how he is in the reference picture, nothing too special. His legs could be oriented differently, but I'd just like him slouching and looking at the ground kind of shyly. As for Chilltide, I'd like him to be using magic to take notes on a scroll. Anything you'd like to add or tweak may be, and although I would appreciate any style I might like them to look similar to the show's art style.
Storming Star:

feo3sk.jpg

Chilltide:

2w3x1c8.jpg

Do you reckon that you could draw my OC Green Lightning with an Xbox Controller? I don't car about dimensions, but just not too small (so small I can't even see it) http://boofhead185.deviantart.com/art/Green-Lightning-Vector-359540645?q=gallery%3Aboofhead185&qo=2

or if you can't do that for whatever reason, reckon you can just do him with crazier hair and dilated pupils? and as something that that you have to do for that one; Scootaloo backing away from him.

Thanks!

Alright guys, sorry for the inactivity, its just that I am currently going trough a period of exams and similar crap... So I haven't got the time to do anything! But do not worry! Ill get working as soon as possible! I will probably even be able to do a few requests in my free time. I just need some time before I can put all of my energy and motivation into these! 

Thank you for your understanding and stay tuned! Your request is coming soon! ;)

post-15494-0-42996600-1368773992_thumb.jpgAlright... here it is! First request finished! Huzzah! ... But I have to say that my next drawings will be a bit less complete, you know, I don't want to take a few hours per drawing, ill never be able to do all of this xD So yeah, the next ones will be done a bit faster, I hope you understand smile.png

So here is the said "request" 

Made for coolwar13@yahoo.de ( His two OC's, Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx

Oh by the way, as you can see Iv'e added a few thing here and there, I hope you don't mind? tongue.png

Anyway, feedback please and I hope you love your drawing biggrin.png

Ooh. I'm eager to see how Swordpoint will turn out.

Glad to hear an update. There's no rush, of course, especially since this isn't a commission. I've just never had a pic drawn of Swordpoint, and I'm all giddy to finally see an image of him fully realized and with a cutie mark! =D

@ Justin_ZW : Haha glad to see you're excited about your drawing, its almost finished by the way... But I think I will stop for now, I have to go to school ... Ugh... Haha XD So yeah, ill give you your drawing later buddy! See ya!

(edited)
img-1473165-1-attachicon.giffinished request 1.jpgAlright... here it is! First request finished! Huzzah! ... But I have to say that my next drawings will be a bit less complete, you know, I don't want to take a few hours per drawing, ill never be able to do all of this xD So yeah, the next ones will be done a bit faster, I hope you understand img-1473165-2-smile.png

So here is the said "request" 

Made for coolwar13@yahoo.de ( His two OC's, Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx

Oh by the way, as you can see Iv'e added a few thing here and there, I hope you don't mind? img-1473165-3-tongue.png

Anyway, feedback please and I hope you love your drawing img-1473165-4-biggrin.png

Oh, this is great! We love it! We love how you accurately pinned their personality into the drawing.

The shading in the hair is done very nicely and the coloring as well. You done a really good job on the Letters and Background. Their expressions are so awesome!

Thank you very much.

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

i am looking for an OC maker hopefully this one is still open i have 2 ideas for an OC but i would to see how others View them so if you could draw these that would be nice.

OC idea#1

- Mane color white (or black)

- Coat/fur color Black (or white)

-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes

-gender Male

- Type of pony Unicorn

- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.

-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form)

- tail style free flowing 

-Cutie mark unknown

OC idea #2 

- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)

- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)

- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.

- Gender male

- Type of pony Pegasus

- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller)

-hair style something jagged straight but jagged

- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow

- Cutie mark unknown

(hopefully you can work with this and it is not to much)

(edited)

Well well... why don't y'all look at this! I just finished an other request! All by myself! *clap*clap*clap* Huzzah! The finished requests have been doubled! haha ^__^ ... 

I hope you like it Justin! 

Careful its hot!

img-1478093-1-nRum3kR.jpg

Enjoy and let me know what you think about it!

Edited by detective rarity

(edited)

I'll submit my request in a similar format to Manauser's request.

OC idea#1 (If you want, you can come up with your own name, but if you put it on the image I'd also like a version without the name on it.)

- Mane/Tail color: Red-Black (Not Striped.)

- Coat/fur color: Orange-Red (Don't know if you can manage striped, but if you somehow can, don't.)

- Eye color: Brown

- Type of pony: Unicorn

- Size: Somewhere between Foal and Adult, closer to Adult size.

- Mane style: Long. (If you don't draw on the requested type of armor, this is what you'll go by.)

- Tail style: Free Flowing

- Cutie Mark: N/A

- Other: Also, if possible draw him wearing rusty makeshift-looking armor, that looks like it was simply pieced together with no effort from pieces of junk metal.

Disregard all of this, I'm assuming it was denied. dry.png 

Edited by roberno2k

Oh, this is great! We love it! We love how you accurately pinned their personality into the drawing.

The shading in the hair is done very nicely and the coloring as well. You done a really good job on the Letters and Background. Their expressions are so awesome!

Thank you very much.

You're welcome buddy! I've enjoyed drawing these so its my pleasure, really! :) Oh and out of curiosity, why are you saying "we love it" ? ... Just wanted to know haha :P ... So yeah... Glad you like it ^__^