Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Your requests, ill take them... If thats okay with you...

detective rarity

Well well... why don't y'all look at this! I just finished an other request! All by myself! *clap*clap*clap* Huzzah! The finished requests have been doubled! haha ^__^ ... 

I hope you like it Justin! 

Careful its hot!

img-1478093-1-nRum3kR.jpg

Enjoy and let me know what you think about it!

I think I just died from ohmygoshing. He looks amazing... although a tad cartoonish. But that's your style, and it doesn't matter to me. I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HIM. YEEEEEESSS! Seriously, I can't thank you enough for your hard work. My character has come to life before my eyes... and it's actually quite amazing.

Gushing aside, thank you. It's truly appreciated!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just died from ohmygoshing. He looks amazing... although a tad cartoonish. But that's your style, and it doesn't matter to me. I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HIM. YEEEEEESSS! Seriously, I can't thank you enough for your hard work. My character has come to life before my eyes... and it's actually quite amazing.

Gushing aside, thank you. It's truly appreciated!

Haha! You're welcome! Its great to see such a reaction... I am quite happy to see you like it, its really satisfying!

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! :D

You're extremely talented, really; I quite like the work you're doing here. 

I'm in desperate need of some concept art of my OC Poison Dart and her companion Blue, if you'd be so willing as to help me out on that. X3

If either are too difficult to draw, then please tell me, and I'd be more than willing to alter my request. :-)

I'd like a pose where they are standing next to one another (similar to this). The facial expressions in that photo are also what I'm looking for.

(Of course, neither will be holding one another up, just keep them standing next to one another looking at the viewer. X3)

Also, note that Blue is about a head taller than Poison is (near the size of one of the Princesses, but not quite.)

I am willing to wait however long this artwork will take.

Thanks for your consideration!

~PDS

Hello there, I like you art style and I wondered if you would perhaps be okay with drawing a picture of my OC pony for me whenever you get the time? Preferably in 1366 x 768 but not necessary by any means

Here is a full body view of her - http://24.media.tumblr.com/fc2c2984a9c1702523f769dfe1e22b8f/tumblr_mmw0dazvNN1s37s4mo1_500.png

I would like her to stand on her hind legs with her wings out in a similar pose to this - http://hdwallpapersbase.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim-wallpaper.jpg

If you manage to make it so she is holding either a lyre or a typical norse sword (or both with one in each hand) and perhaps some cooler looking viking armor it would be pretty cool too hehe, but yeah wont ask too much of you seeing how you already got so many requests and everything. As for colors as you mentioned, as long as it fits with a medieval fantasy viking theme its all good for me hehe

(edited)

Well well... why don't y'all look at this! I just finished an other request! All by myself! *clap*clap*clap* Huzzah! The finished requests have been doubled! haha ^__^ ...

I hope you like it Justin!

Careful its hot!

img-1478093-1-nRum3kR.jpg

Enjoy and let me know what you think about it!

So cool... I love it, and its not even mine!

Oh please, please, do Eratticus (green and black one, down in the link in my signature), with his trademark green on black lightning background!

Your art style is just amazing! I love it all!

Edited by Extreme Gentlecolt

(edited)

Hello! @@detective rarity

If you don't mind drawing something, doing my OC Ginger Snap would be great.

You can use this image as reference for colors.

I would love if you could draw Ginger Snap with a red bow-tie and a tricorn hat (If you don't know the hat look it up img-1481015-1-biggrin.png) with the Union Jack in the background with a speech bubble saying "Yeah, I'm the Trail God"

It'd be cool if he was coming from the left side of the paper with his right hoof pointing upwards towards the top right side of the drawing..

Sorry if that's to much to ask img-1481015-2-biggrin.png

Thanks in advance,

~RD4

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

Hey detective rarity, no one's posted here for a while so I thought that I'd just check in and see how everything is going. I hope that the requests are going well and that they aren't too much trouble. Finally I'd just like to wish you luck with all of these requests.

holly molley :o

you're good, first of all I have to say that I really like your art, it just need some polishment, but that's not anything you can't achieve in the future, so good job!

I am here for a request, if that's ok with you (:lol:) I would like you to draw my oc Rexus Spark, I don't know maybe with a flirtatious yet slightly evil look in his face, sitting and looking at the camera. You draw awesome eyes, so I would like you to put emphasis on his. here's his reference:

rexus_spark_oc___main_art_by_kyle23emma-

may i first state. holy crap!! you are a really really good artist 

i would like to make a request if its not to much trouble, would you mind drawing my oc? here is a link  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109220785/hiResPony.png

with him looking at the viewer, and if it would not be to much trouble the moon in the background, his coat is almost the same color as lunas. and just like a black background 

thanks in advance! 

(please dont feel obligated to do this!) 

(edited)

ohhhhhh, this looks neat could you possibly draw my OC midnight, but all nightmareified? like a star filled mane, the dragon like eyes, and some kind of cool looking armor? beacuse if you could, that would be awesome.

heres his page ^.^ http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-moon-r121

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

I love what your doing its awesome, its unbelieveble awesome ... Could you take my request of maybe drawing my OC Stardust? I'll leave you a refence picture of Stardust singing in a band and just her normally and you can decide what you want to do with her

Good morrow to you fair user of the Forums! I had just a small request I was hoping you could assist me with! Im looking to get a drawing done for a Roleplay Character

I have a load of reference images, but I promise you, it shouldnt be to difficult.

(if it is, please decline, I will not be offended.)

post-3585-0-60071800-1369525980_thumb.jpg

post-3585-0-88693200-1369526002_thumb.png

post-3585-0-01174600-1369526026_thumb.png

post-3585-0-46043800-1369526053.png

In order of what those images are:

1st Image is of what I would like done/ how the character should be posed. If you can do better than my derpy pencil drawing, please do so :lol:

Second is of the train he is supposed to be 'leaning against'. I couldn't draw that very well. 

Third and fourth are just references for the colors and the cutie mark. 

Just two las things:

Dont include the text thats written on the train in the drawing, but if you could leave the logo/cutie mark, that would be great.

If you dont want to include the small part of the train, thats fine. You have creative license to do whatever you want!

Thanks for the consideration!

Alright... I'm a bit behind my requests right now... I am sorry, its just that I am going trough some finals and I didn't had the necessary  time/mood/energy to do some of these recently... But don't worry! Ill get these done as soon as I am finished with all of this crap... As soon as I graduate from high school :D ... Which isn't that much of an achievement but I just want to get done with it! Anyway, see you pals later! ;)

Ah, another detective. Posh.

*preparing for the rage*

Hokey dokey, I would like an Equastria Girls version of my OC to use on the release day. Be as creative as you would like. Thank you for your consideration.

(Yes, it is a filly. Mare? Mare. Horse terms...)

final_zps6de5b511.png

Well... my previous status is still working tough I had started this drawing a while ago and there was not a lot to do to finish it... So you know, I tough I could at least give a sing of life... So yeah... Sky Warden, here is your request! 

UGPaJj3.jpg

Hope you like it :3 

( you can get the full image here )

Oh, hi. So, I would like you to draw my OC, Proton

Heres his character page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/proton-r2866

Now, on to the specifications:

-Background can be anything related to fire

-Wings closed please

-In case you don't see it, his Cutie Mark is a Winged Pencil

-He MUST have his shades on

-Make it look badass

-Dimensions: Big, but not too big

Thanks in advance :)

I admire your art and style!!

You have serious skill!!

I like to see other people's art!!

Could I ask you to draw one of my OCs?

Her name is Gem.

Here's a reference pic!

She is a blank flank.

Could you draw her with a ton of money around her in the air and

in her hooves, in this position? (the position AJ is in)

She loves money!!

You don't have to draw the cape if you don't want to.

Need anymore details or have questions,PM me.

I will give you full credit!!

Thank you if you do my request,I have no art of

her and I could really use some!!

That is all.

WOW! Your art work is amazing! I would love it if you could make an OC for me. I would always remember the great act of kindness that you did for me! I would really appreciate if he was a Pegasus with blue eyes and have a blonde mane. Everything else is up to you! 

Thank You very much

P.S. Your art works are master pieces!

Wowzer, that's a pretty awesome style you've got there. I'd like to make a request myself, but I'm certain you're probably already swamped from now till freakin' Christmas, so I think I'll refrain. Keep up the great work, though! wink.png

Okay so here is my finished request:

COLORS:

Eyes: Blue

Body: White or grey

Mane: Blonde

Second Mane color: Any cool looking color (except green and white)

Tail: Same as the mane

Personality (So that you can put so style):

Bad-ass: Looks hardcore and athletic

Awesomeness: 20% cooler than almost all ponies

kindness: Loves foals and animals alot, just like Fluttershy

Background:

Anything that you like (I trust you and I know that everything that you do looks awesome!)

Just please don't use OC maker.

Alright everyone, first of all, I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments and your request, but I also wanted to inform you on  my current progress... Well... Im in finals right now so I can't do shit... and understand that I am not a superhuman machine of drawing... So as soon as I am done, I will also start working for the summer, if I can maintain a good flow during summer, I will maybe be able to draw something like 3 to 5 requests a week... But until then, ill be inactive, I appologize for it and I hope you do understand! 

Thank you! love y'all! <3

Well here is my OC Kaynah and her references:

post-1372-0-78403500-1370213866_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-86083400-1370213870_thumb.png

post-1372-0-56250100-1370213873_thumb.png

post-1372-0-35070300-1370213884_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-30584400-1370213890_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-16369800-1370213891_thumb.jpg

In those references she is pregnant, not fat. :P The first picture is the most accurate representation of her. If you have any questions AT ALL, just ask. :D

I have no specific post to request, so please be as creative as you like!

Thank you in advance~ I cannot wait!

Hey! Awesome! A requests thread! I've been looking for one of these. wink.png

Can I get an image of these two characters? The first one is Marcato, who has a blonde mane and blue eyes. The second one is Starlight, who has a red mane and light blue eyes.

No background, just transparent if you wish. It doesn't matter to me what you do with them, just keep in mind that their relationship is like Brother and Sister. (Kind of like Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo)

Here are some references.

Marcato and Starlight

6pa38qV.jpg

Starlight

9tAxE7j.png

Marcato

j9kckcE.png

I'd appreciate it if you could give me a high quality png. ^_^ (1000 x 1000 pixels or higher) Style doesn't matter, whatever you prefer. :)

Sorry if its still not a good time dude, but if you get the time could you draw my oc crimson grinn?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-grinn-r3232

You don't have to draw him if you don't want to, but if you do, please draw him with a crazy, battle loving, grinn, and if you can please draw him with his gear on, and have him posed like you think a fearless pirate captain would, like have his hoof on the pommel of his cutlass while its stabbed into the ground, again, sorry if its a bad time, you have every right to refuse, but if you do please tell me.