Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

Directions: You put I would marry:, and then put the ponies name of which you would marry. Simple.

We miss you ninja derpy ;-;

(edited)

I would marry: Twilight Sparkle! The pony of my dreams, and the object of my desire! *licks lips*

Oh who am I kidding? We all know I'm soooooooo gonna marry her!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

I would marry Applejack!

She's hard working, I'm lazy.

She works too hard, I never get stressed.

You can rely on her, you shouldn't really rely on me.

She doesn't really seem to have a sense of humor, I have plenty to spare.

We complete each other.

• 4 months later...

So in this instance for all intents and purposes you are a heterosexual colt living in Equestria. After hanging around the mane six a bit, they have all come to fall in love with you (harem anime style). Eventually they ask you to choose one of them to be your bride. Who would you choose and why.

I would have to go with Fluttershy. Just the fact that her cuteness level is off the charts, is enough to make me want to choose her. But if I could not choose Fluttershy, I would go with Twilight Sparkle. She is adorkable, so of course she would be my second choice.

Edited by Quincy Jayten
  • Brohoof 1

I would go with Twilight Sparkle. She and I both love knowledge, and she seems quite nice. And I would probably get to live with her at the library. Being surrounded by so many books would be a dream come true. Of course, Pinkie Pie is always a second option. Sure, she's hyper, but that means she's full of life. And I could get free baked goods...

Edited by Berry Pie

Since I'm female, this is kind of gross, but...

If I was male, Twilight or Applejack. I love books a lot and would love to be surrounded by books and my second favorite pony all day. :)

Reason AJ is second on my choice of "marriage" is because I really am a sucker at hard work and would hate to work on a farm; however, I wouldn't think it would matter since my favorite pony is constantly with me. <3

Either Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash I think. Just because they have good senses of humor, know how to not take things too seriously and they're so free... I don't know why but it would definitely be one of them

• Brohoof 1