Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

Pinkie Pie, too bad I'm a girl

That's right. But guess what? I'm a dude, dude.

You know what that means? It means I can (and will) marry Pinkeh. She would say yes because unlike you, I am loyal, and would never betray her for a pony like Rarity, or any pony at all for that matter.

Ultimately this makes me super, ultimate, Pinkeh fan, forever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

That's right. But guess what? I'm a dude, dude.

You know what that means? It means I can (and will) marry Pinkeh. She would say yes because unlike you, I am loyal, and would never betray her for a pony like Rarity, or any pony at all for that matter.

Ultimately this makes me super, ultimate, Pinkeh fan, forever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

I'LL FREAKING GO HOMO FOR PINKIE ;_______;

CAN YOU GO HOMO FOR PINKIE?

Pink pony, nothing, else, just adorable Pink pony, will murder Urdie if it comes to it.

• Brohoof 1

I would marry Twilight Sparkle, mostly because I never have anything to say (I'm a very quiet person) but I love to listen, and Twilight always has something to say, at length, and in detail.

There's also the appeal of being married to royalty, but I'd try not to let it go to my head. (Is Twilight royalty?)

I would marry Twilight Sparkle, mostly because I never have anything to say (I'm a very quiet person) but I love to listen, and Twilight always has something to say, at length, and in detail.

Now that I think about it, I never have much to say and I love listening to others too. I still refuse to want to marry though, do you have any idea how high Rarity's prices for diamonds are? Enough to convince Trixie to let go of her alicorn amulet. And don't even get me started on golden ring prices. 

There's also the appeal of being married to royalty, but I'd try not to let it go to my head. (Is Twilight royalty?)

No, but she's saved Equestria A LOT of times. And her brother's in the royal guard, which is more along the lines of being famous than royal.

Theorically, if i was a pony and not a human, i think i would be torn between Flitter and Colgate. they're both just so frickin adorable. 

Heh, alright then. I'll say Cloudchaser, since you said Flitter. Because you know, she's also "so frickin adorable". Can't get enough of the sisters. ;)

Seriously though, Roid Rage. He would look so pretty in a wedding dress which. He'd probably have some trouble putting it on though.

Roid_Rage_YEAAH_vector.png

Best bromance ever. No homo.

Alright, full homo.

I'd marry Vinyl.  We'd have fun living a life full of pounding bass.  I'm fine if she still wants Octavia as a girlfriend.  I'll marry both of them... anything goes in ponyville right? 

Perhaps it's the voice for me, but when I first started watching I was sure Dashie was a male :x

I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't actually marry a pony, but I personally am doing it for threads sake ^-^

I'd have to agree about Dashie... I know she's very much a mare now, but the first time I saw the show I was completely convinced she was male.  oopsies

Edited by Sonata18

Heh, alright then. I'll say Cloudchaser, since you said Flitter. Because you know, she's also "so frickin adorable". Can't get enough of the sisters. ;)

Seriously though, Roid Rage. He would look so pretty in a wedding dress which. He'd probably have some trouble putting it on though.

img-1069556-1-Roid_Rage_YEAAH_vector.png

Best bromance ever. No homo.

Alright, full homo.

I started as a Cloudy fan, but Flitters cute lil slurry voice is what helped me decide between the two. We would be family if we each married one too lol. 

I would marry: Apple Jack. I love her personality, because of her farm girl attitude, her will to work hard for her business and family, and of course; her honesty.

- Maxos

Ok not to offend but i find this weird.
ponies i will marry 1-10;
10.Fluttershy-i find her sweetness adorable and a total opposite of mine
9. Rarity- Her constant criticism might be good for me

8. Derpy Hooves- a youtube video made me think of her differently
7.Big Mac-It wouldnt be marrige in the traditional sense but more in the sense that we are brothers(i know i contradict myself)
6.Octavia- she would go great with my alter ego

5. Vinyl Scratch-too much time on rule 34 and youtube

4. Princess Celestia- I would tell her to make me a sandwhich with her magical powers
3. Princess Luna- She seems like the dark brooding type and i love that. plus her mane is awesome!

2. Apple Jack- second favorite and reminds me of my second girlfriend

1.Rainbow Dash- i relate to her in some ways and we have the same personality almost

with that being said i was never here *whoooooosh!*

Big Macintosh

You're already married to Big Mac. Look at the bright side, at least you don't have to fight anyone for him. ^_^

I'LL FREAKING GO HOMO FOR PINKIE ;_______;

CAN YOU GO HOMO FOR PINKIE?

Pink pony, nothing, else, just adorable Pink pony, will murder Urdie if it comes to it.

I would if it came to that. I'd also have Pinkeh's babies if it were at all possible<3

I'd hate to pull a Spazzy, buuutttttt... I'm gonna pull a Spazzy.

I'm both male and older than you. There are certain... Needs that need to be met. You are unable to meet those needs. That's right, I went there.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie

id marry pinkie pie, i love her so much, and her personality is amazing, plus shes pink, and her mane is really fluffy, and she always has a smile on her face, id love to wake up everyday and get served some fresh diabeetus (cake or something)

Edited by STVB

I would marry Fluttershy; in fact, I know that one day Fluttershy and I are going to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flugelhorns playing and trombones and flowers and groups of butterflies.  And we will dance until Princess Celestia raises the sun.  And then our children will form a family band.  And we will tour throughout Equestria and you won't be invited!

Edited by Thoix

The one time I wish I was a stallion, just to marry Rainbow Dash. Or the male version of Rainbow Dash so I can stay a mare. You know what, I'm going to find the male version of Rainbow Dash and marry him

Oh Celestia, that scares me. Do you know why? Because my OC is Rainbow Dash's cousin...  :blink:

Anyway, back to the point of the thread.

If I could chose anypony, it would be Twilight Sparkle.

But if I was not able to, then Trixie.

I would marry Twilight Sparkle, because she's hot it would be nice to be married to someone who shares my interests. I don't know many "nerdy" people, and thus I have barely anyone to talk to about the things I enjoy. It would be so refreshing to be able to talk to someone who understands what I'm talking about for a change. (When I try to talk to my friends about tech stuff: "RAM? You mean computers use chopped up mountain goats?") And in addition to being smart, she's funny, a characteristic I find very enjoyable. 

• Brohoof 1