Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

But I already have a girlfriend?!?! Eh, I would marry twilight Sparkle of course!

Pinkie Pie, too bad I'm a girl so either the Male-dub of Pinkie (Bubble Berry) or Big Macintosh (I'm not including the episode spoiler)

What?

why are you opening these?

Stop it

Why are you still reading these?

the next Spoiler is empty

CAESAR WAS HERE

Told yah!

Spoiler spam eh? It's been awhile since I have seen that, and I enjoy, infact I am going to edit some of the them in my quote.

I would marry Fluttershy so that i could live with her in that beautiful open field, in her wonderful cottage. that my dream home. So I can tell her I love her every day and see that beautiful, sheepish tender smile that she has when she's happy :D. Just look at her.Posted Image

...I mean how could you not like that ^

• Brohoof 4

Twilight Sparkle without a doubt. She would be the one of the mane 6 that I would get along with the most and her personality resembles mine quite much :)

I would marry.....NO PONY!! >:L

Erm.

If you're serious about the question and I'd really have to have a choice..maybe Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy? I'm not a huge fan of her but I really do love her magic tricks. :] I would also probably choose Fluttershy, too, because I'm a huge fan of many, many different kinds of animals.

Honestly, if I had a choice, I'll probably most likely choose Fluttershy.

eventhoughwe'rebothfemales...aye!

Pffft, Princess Luna any day. She's lonely and needs a friend, and I love the way she speaks! :D

Shooting too far? Alright fine.

I would probably marry Twilight Sparkle. (Come at me Alex_Night!) She is so smart and hilarious in her own way. She's a lot like me in that when there's something she's interested in, she investigates it. Curiosity is fun~

Pffft, Princess Luna any day. She's lonely and needs a friend, and I love the way she speaks! :D

Shooting too far? Alright fine.

I would probably marry Twilight Sparkle. (Come at me Alex_Night!) She is so smart and hilarious in her own way. She's a lot like me in that when there's something she's interested in, she investigates it. Curiosity is fun~

-_- Et tu, Silver? Besides, I think Princess Luna is calling you, Silver bells. XD As for me, I would marry Twilight Sparkle because I see a lot of myself through her. I think my avatar and sig speaks for itself.

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely marry Rainbow Dash in a heartbeat. I feel like we have a lot in common and her spunky attitude is exactly the kind of thing I like in a companion. :3

Plus, she can take me flying anywhere. She looks like the ponies who would watch all sorts of basketball and football with me. And she would always have me get active and moving so I'm not a lazy slob.

• Brohoof 1

I would marry fluttershy :D

Just because I'd want to be able to cuddle with her and because shes so sweet and kind and we're both shy :D

I feel like we'd get along.

My second choice would probably be twilight. I don't know why shes just because my second favorite pony as of late.

Twilight Sparkle so we could read together and do tasks and all that fun stuff. :)

I really like Twilight because she's smart and knows how to get out of a situation.

That's why I'd like to marry her if I could. :P

• Brohoof 1

I Would marry Fluttershy

If Octiavia wasn't in the show (SHES MINE! ALLLLLLLL MINE! > :D)

Octivia is best poni because she knows decent classy music and is stern. Vinyl is too outgoing (Octivians v.s PON3's?) for me at least.

I would marry Octavia. She is a classy lady, but she's not afaid to get tuff and maybe a bit dirty if the situation calls for it. She is shy, but not so much that you can't hardly talk to her. She is Grace. She is Beauty. She is Eloquents. She is Eternal. She is Mine!

NO SHE IS MINE!

ALL MINE!

I WOULD EVEN FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HER! :angry:

Edited by Blue Scout

I Would marry Fluttershy

If Octiavia wasn't in the show (SHES MINE! ALLLLLLLL MINE! > :D)

Octivia is best poni because she knows decent classy music and is stern. Vinyl is too outgoing (Octivians v.s PON3's?) for me at least.

NO SHE IS MINE!

ALL MINE!

I WOULD EVEN FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HER! :angry:

You would have to get past Comrade Dimitri to get Fluttershy...and I don't think you would win that fight. XD

I would marry Octavia. She is a classy lady, but she's not afaid to get tuff and maybe a bit dirty if the situation calls for it. She is shy, but not so much that you can't hardly talk to her. She is Grace. She is Beauty. She is Eloquents. She is Eternal.

She is Mine!

She never even got a speaking part....how do you know her personality? xD
  • Brohoof 1

I would marry doctor whooves, he would be the most awesome husband ever :D But I'm scared he would die or something, but still it's great to take chances on things.