Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm.. i would not really know.. but if i need to choose i would marry applejack so i can help the farm and make money out of apple pie biggrin.png          

( i'm an applepie lover tongue.png)

(edited)

Meh I think I'd choose Luna, I like her a lot, or Fluttershy shes cute.. I don't know which one, both are super awesome.. Dunno can't choose.

Edited by ok3y11

No one, because they are fictional cartoon characters. If they'd be real I say Twilight Sparkle, she perfectly suits to me.

I would choose Rainbow Dash because if I marry her we would travel the entire world together, and we would have these fun moments (Sorry if I'm lame)

How do you know Rainbow Dash would approve?

Hm, hard to decide. I know for sure that I wouldn't marry Twilight Sparkle. She's totally not my favorite pony. Must be Rarity or someone else, for sure.

@@DashieLives,I merged your thread with an already existing one that serves the same purpose. It's usually a good idea to use the search function to see if a thread exists before making your own.

(edited)

Do I have to pick just one..? Okay then..

Probably Applejack.

Also.. the soft spot for freckles...

Edited by Cocodrillo

(edited)

I would marry Flutter, Luna or Spitfire, But Mostly Flutter,

Luna Because, Well she's just so amazing,

Flutter Because of Cuteness, Adorableness, And Just Everything about her

And Spitfire Because of dat Colour Scheme

Edited by Sapphire Quill ♥

I would marry Fluttershy, it's a good chance to try to get her to be more confident especially as I would be there more than say Pinkie or Rarity to help her. Also I would get to help her care for the animals. Not to mention she's the cutest of all of the mane 6.

If I could, I would probably marry Bubble Berry, or Soarin'.

Honestly, I don't think it would work out unless I am a pony too. In which case I would be my pony persona. :wub:

Who would I marry? Only the most elegant mare, of course.

Rarity.

Go ahead and pretend she wouldn't make the best wife, but you'll be wrong in doings so. ;)

Twilight Sparkle. All day, every day. If that doesn't work, then I will marry Rainbow Dash. If that doesn't work out, then I will marry Octavia. If THAT doesn't work out then... I would be forever alone

(edited)

OI!

Considering the fact that I am unbelievably and insanely like Pinkie Pie I would marry her. I am funny, and I go out of my way to make my friends laugh. I have curly red hair, and can make my voice go super high. I can be a bit insane, and I don't get depressed easily but when I do I think that everyone hates me and just lay down in my room. When I get pulled out of my pity party my hair curls up even more so I think Pinkie Pie would be a perfect match for me.

But if for some reason that does not work out I would marry Octavia and go to all of the royal gatherings with her smile.png.

~RD4

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

I would totally marry Soarin. Not only is he like one of the only male ponies, we can eat pie together. But, my heart will always belong to George Weasley

*sigh* What a conundrum. As a human I wouldn't be marrying any pony because that's not my thing. However, if I were to become a pony also then I'd go for Rainbow Dash. I think she could benefit from having someone a bit more rational in her life, in the same way that I would benefit from someone a bit crazier. :P Sounds good to me. Alas, there's only hundreds of thousands of other fans with the same ambitions, I'd probably get run over by the flashier ponies, and Dash doesn't strike me as the observant type so I'd be outta luck. Twilight would probably understand me, so maybe there's something there. But I think that I'd probably feel like I'm compromising and that's not a nice feeling to be carrying around.