Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alone during Valentine's day

~asdf~

I'm going to be alone!...

Yeah, that how I spend my Valentines day every year.

But I don't mind, it gives me loads of free time for other stuff I like to do; Like rebuilding my comp from scratch again. (last years record was 17min 48sec)

Forever a single, all I can do is deal with it until proven wrong.

I don't use the term Forever Alone, because I DO have friends. I will spend the VD with my friends. Who knows, something might accidentally come up..

Edited by Ouker

first time i am not alone on Valentine's Day. well, i'm still alone IRL, since he happens to live in france, but eh.

i don't particularly care that much though. i've shown Feathers enough love for a whole year's worth of time now, and i've cared about him as a close friend for even longer than that, and i won't just stop doing that. i've already said my share of words to him on our kinda-anniversary day; that is, it wasn't the exact day, but it was damn close enough so you could call it that. still am gonna try to do at least something on this day though.

but mostly, the only thing i care about Valentine's Day usually is the fact that they sell heart-shapep boxes filled with sugar-coated jelly hearts. and they are DELICIOUS.

• Brohoof 1

She got a job as an intern at Disney world, and just left for the other side of the country last week :(

I mean, I'm really happy for her, she's wanted to work for Disney for as long as I've known her, but bad timing much?

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

I also don't understand why girls go for the "bad" boys. Seriously, they're just asking for trouble. It's nice to see guys who knows how to treat a girl, though. You will have your time someday. :) Well, I really don't do much for Valentine's Day. I've always been single and didn't show too much care for it. Even back in Elementary school when the students handed out Valentine's Day cards, I rarely got a card. >.>

Well, recently I have been getting into relationships. xD To be honest though, I don't make Valentine's Day a big deal. I just make a little something for mah bf to at least show appreciation. lol

• Brohoof 2

She got a job as an intern at Disney world, and just left for the other side of the country last week :(

I mean, I'm really happy for her, she's wanted to work for Disney for as long as I've known her, but bad timing much?

Condolences brother.

Meh I'll probably just make myself one of those "custom pony v-day cards from hasbro" and make my mom something if isn't out with my step-dad.

I'll be alone, by definition of Valentine's Day, though I won't necessarily feel lonely. I've got class on Tuesday anyway, so it's something of a wash. [/academic rationalization]

It's not something I've really taken the time to notice, or have had to notice.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

I guess I'm not spending mine completely alone; I'll be with my co-workers... at work... all day and night.. ¬_¬

Even if I wasn't working, I'd still see the day as just like any other day, and probably work on my animation.

It's really a shame! All of you are good people, yet others don't see the traits in you that others don't have!

I personally won't be spending it alone, I have REAL friends to spend the day with.

My mom's birthday is Valentine's Day! :wub:

I get an extreme sense of superiority being alone on Valentine's. All my friends are out pretending they don't want to strangle their significant others, and I get to sit at home watching TV.

• Brohoof 1

Who cares? Valentine's Day was created just to sell cards anyways, it's really not much of a holiday since it probably makes more people sad than it makes happy. :angry:

Yeah I get a tiny bit upset when I'm alone on V-Day.

But hey what are you going to do? Force a girl to go out with you? Not likely. :P

No need to feel sad, everypony. Not to sound harsh,but instead of sitting around feeling bad for yourself this Valentine's Day, give yourself a day filled with the things you enjoy and consider what ways you can better yourself and possibly make it more clear to the world just how great a catch you are. I'll be technically alone, but no more alone than any other day, and I'm doing just fine at the moment. I'm getting what I want from life or I'm actively working towards that being the case, so I am happy. You can be, too. No need for romance making everything complicated.

• Brohoof 1

My best friend and I are both single this year, so we are being each other's Valentines! We are going to get takeout from our favorite Indian food place, and go to her house to bake cookies and watch Scott Pilgirm!

I'm actually really excited for it.

but mostly, the only thing i care about Valentine's Day usually is the fact that they sell heart-shapep boxes filled with sugar-coated jelly hearts. and they are DELICIOUS.

If VD is all about chocolates and candy, I love it nevertheless.

Other than that, for us two, every single fking day of the year is V-day. <3

Who cares about Valentine's Day anyways? It is what it is, just another day that's liked because people can't bother to preach "love" any other day. Truly pathetic, if you ask me. Don't let that apparent loneliness get the best of you because on every February 15th, everybody will forget the day before that.