How are you like your favorite character from MLPFIM?

Fluttashy

Favorite Character Poll  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How similar are you to your favorite character?

• Very similar, almost exactly the same
    • We share quite a few attributes
    • There are a few things that are similar about us
    • Not similar at all
  2. 2. Which of the mane six are you most like?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Hmm, let's see ...

Fluttershy:

~ I'm shy, but I am a bit more open around friends or family.

~ I'm kind.

~ I'm sort of a pushover.

~ I can be sensitive at times.

~ I love animals, especially my own pet.

~ I have a quiet voice/I tend to speak quietly.

Rarity:

~ I can be a bit over-dramatic about certain things, sometimes.

~ I always try to make myself look as nice as possible, especially when going out in public. Basically, fashion!

~ I can be generous at times.

~ I tend to pay attention to detail.

~ Everything must be perfect! EVERYTHING! Otherwise the whole thing is ruined! (Yeah I'm sort of a perfectionist xD)

Yeah I think that's about it ... yeah ... I think so anyways ... well, if not, I'll probably come back and add whatever I might have missed. ;)

This question... is hard to answer. My favorite of the Mane 6 is Fluttershy, but while I do relate to her shyness I also relate to just about all of the others as well. I'm hard working like Applejack, I am a big book worm like Twilight, I have an attention for detail like Rarity, I am compedative like Rainbow, and I am hyperactive like Pinkie.

Derpy

• Because I'm so dope.

Fluttershy

• I love animals :3 (i love my puppy the most :D )
  • I'm kind
  • I'm helpful

Pinkie

• I'm hyperactive at times
Edited by Br0nyPony

I hold very little in common with Rarity, but one thing I do have is the tendency to get a) worried over the least little thing(though that's more of a Twilight attribute) and b ) a little self absorbed when things go to shit.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

I relate to Fluttershy because:

• I'm good with animals and have a lot of pets, but I focus on my rabbit
  • I keep quiet most of the time unless I'm really interested in the subject, then I won't shut up
  • I'm kind of introverted
  • I don't get angry very often, but when I do, I can be pretty scary
  • If a friend of mine is upset, I try to help by calming them down and reassuring them

AppleJack:

1. I always try to be honest.

2. I appreciate honesty.

3. I am really stubborn.

4. I work hard towards the things I love.

Rarity:

1. I've been told I'm pretty. (Message me for a picture).

2. I feel good when I give things to others.

FlutterShy:

1. I can be very shy sometimes.

2. I have panic disorder and anxiety.

Twilight:

1. I am organized and like to have things planned.

2. I worry about the unknown and overreact at times.

PinkiePie:

1. When I come out of my shell in front of new people, I am an absolute riot.

RainbowDash:

1. I have an additude

Pinkie: I am generally funny and it takes a lot to get me mad (sometimes), but when I do get mad I'm an entirely different person. I'm always on the hunt for new friends and will except everybody.

Twilight: I am smart and I was antisocial for a big portion of my earlier life, but I changed and love the friends I have now

Pinkie: I am generally funny and it takes a lot to get me mad (sometimes), but when I do get mad I'm an entirely different person. I'm always on the hunt for new friends and will except everybody.

Twilight: I am smart and I was antisocial for a big portion of my earlier life, but I changed and love the friends I have now

Well i'm always there to help my family and friends when they need me and  I never give up on them too i'm always up to a good challenge but i'm a good sport aka love to win i'm always telling myself to dont give up on your dreams so yea me and Dash have somethings incomen lol

I feel like a twilight sparkle/ fluttershy at school because I study and get my work done and i'm extremely quiet... However outside of school, I'm a rainbow dash/ pinkie pie because I am funny and relaxed and really enjoying my day AND talkative.

After watching the show with friends and family, I have noticed a trend- (out of the mane six) people tend have a personality similar to that of their favorite character. 

For example my sister who is an introvert and usually quiet, her favorite pony is Fluttershy

My cousin who absolutely LOVES sugar, will eat frosting by the spoonful and is usually bouncing all around full of energy, her favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. 

I was curious how many of you have a favorite pony of the mane six that is close to your personality.

Who is your favorite pony and what similar personality attributes do you share? 

Me and Pinkie Pie are by no means alike, but we share traits.

Both of us have a love of making other people happy, and being as nice as we can be in order to get smiles out of others (even if we don't share the same extroversion or social butterfly-esque nature). We're both also idealistic to a fault, and can trust others really easily, which can often lead us into situations we may regret.

... Plus, we both love sweets. So that's a thing.

Well of the mane six Twilight is my favorite...

I share the eggheadedness of her sometimes. I love to read, and sometimes point out peoples mistakes. I hate getting things in late.

Edited by Princess Luna~<3

My favorite pony is Applejack, but I'm not all that similar to her. Still, I can be stubborn when it comes to things I care about, and I like to help others as well.

Even though she's my fourth favorite pony, I would say I can relate to Twilight the most (I'm an egghead, I get caught up in things easily, I like to learn new things, I feel the need to impress certain people, and I would probably react similar to Twilight in certain situations).

Edited by SparklingSwirls

i am like Twilight i don't know how or why i just feel like i am and i can't figure out why ... cause i only read when i feel like it and i am too smart for my own good at times. and tbh i am like a combination cause when i want to make stuff i am as picky as Rarity, i randomly blurt out random ideas in a conversation as someone is talking when i have no idea what is going on and i end up being right like pinky pie at times, i have a need for speed when i ride my bicycle in town like rainbow dash, and when i honestly feel like working i think i can probably out do applejack and i almost always stay to my self and when someone ask what is wrong i call it fluttershy syndrome cause i'm too quiet unless needed.

Edited by CrimsonFlame

My favourite mane 6 is Pinkie: although my favourite character over all is Scootaloo.

Me and Scootaloo have some things in common

·       Season 1: she sing’s the Cutie Mark Crusaders song and she’s not very good at singing (although she’s been good in every song since), anyway I’m not a good singer what so ever

·       She likes scooting: and I also enjoy wheeled vehicles like scooters and roller skating and also love driving cars

·       She’s a ‘little filly’, in human terms I’m older than a filly but I’m little being only 5ft 5

Admittedly, I don’t really think I’ve got much in common with Scootaloo: I just think she’s cute and really cool and fun, and I admire her personallity and want to be a bit like her

Edited by Asherdangerdash

My favorite is Twilight. Now how am I similar to. Let's see...

• I enjoy reading.
  • I have two bookshelves filled with books. My own mini library.(Well, actually it's all Manga)
  • I freak out if something needs to be done and I have very little time to do it.
  • I wear the color purple every single day. (Sweatshirt)
  • I'm awkward, and I also have the desire to learn new things.