I'm outraged by this Facebook anti-brony page

The Crystal Maiden

Meh, I just reported the page for cyberbullying. I don't really expect anything to be done about it, but whatever. That person is completely moronic. It really isn't worth anyone's time.

• Brohoof 1

Willow_Blend_by_kmilavigne.png

(edited)

I am morally outraged by this! D: Yeah, sometimes I understand that the fandom can be.. somewhat.. weird, but this facebook page is a bit too far. But we should just ignore them and move on.. I mean, their hate can't do NOTHING to us.

img-1656415-1-3p65br.jpg

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 1

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

Everyone loves ponies deep down. ~yay~! So on the inside, we are all fluttershy too shy to reveal anything except when provoked. My best friend's sister watches the show, so during the school year or the summer (He keeps begging me to come over to my house) I'll be like sure, then lock him in the basement and force him to watch with a bat in hand incase he tries anything. :3

While "Brony Destroyer" is at it, maybe he could hate all those football fans who paint their faces and bodies in their team colors and go to games in hopes of getting shown on TV?

Because liking football is MAN and it's completely different! It's OK to like things that are MAN even if you're being just as pathetic as anti-bronies think bronies are.

• Brohoof 2

sweetiegonnasweet2_zpsa8fd5d14.png

They have all this time to sit down and make a Facebook hate page of Bronies? They must be in between jobs or else working a night shift at a dead end job.  Just ignore it.  It's not worth the wasted negative emotions.

In space, no one can hear you squee!

(edited)

Pathetic.
People actually waste their time posting crap about bronies who do no harm but like something out of their gender base. I feel there is a special place in hell for those jerks. Don't they have anything better to do?
This is obviously cyberbullying, and it's getting out of hand. We did nothing wrong, they're the ones in the wrong for calling us out, not us.

Edited by shotagirl9
  • Brohoof 2

ℓ٥ﻻ  ﻉ√٥υ

Some of the images on the gallery and on the posts by the chap are pretty sickening. I reported one or two of them for graphic violence and a few on another, worse page however none were taken down.

• Brohoof 1

Because liking football is MAN and it's completely different! It's OK to like things that are MAN even if you're being just as pathetic as anti-bronies think bronies are.

"Oh yeah dude, it's totally different!  I like colorful guys in tight pants running around on a field, not colorful ponies that participate in engaging stories with character and drama!  So my fandom's totally manly, and yours?  HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!"

• Brohoof 3

I just take it this way: They think that we're weird 'manchildren' for liking My Little Pony and they say that we obsess over 'a show for little girls'. Well, aren't they worse for obsessing over us? :huh:  

• Brohoof 3

Lol wow, dat hate page. -_-

Whatever, it doesn't really bother me if people give me crap for being a brony upfront so neither does this page.

I did get a couple laughs out of it though... :lol:

I used to be one of them (anti-bronies) and they were a waste of time.

Interesting confession. Can you write some more on your experiences from that time? I think it could be "educative and informative" for other bronies to read about how it is like to be someone from the other side and what someone like that thinks. Empathy is all about getting into somepony else's shoes, right?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Interesting confession. Can you write some more on your experiences from that time? I think it could be "educative and informative" for other bronies to read about how it is like to be someone from the other side and what someone like that thinks. Empathy is all about getting into somepony else's shoes, right?

Sure thing. I can't guarantee it'll be out immediately, but give me a while and I should have something written up.

I'm a bit of an uninspired writer, but I think I can write up a few confessions of a former anti-brony.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1025/entry-5894-confessions-of-a-former-anti-brony/

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

The thought process that must've gone into making such a Facebook page amuses me to no end.

"Hey, let's show the world how immature these brony manchildren are for liking a children's show...by making a hate page! Because that's totally mature!"

derpy_facehoof_by_darth_biomech-d5gxpkp.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 5

I only have one comment for that. Why would you be angry at such a page if only 322 people like the page? Plus, it's not like they'll hunt you down in your house and kill you (unless you gave your address away to them). 

• Brohoof 1

I hate to break it to ya but bringing it out in the open like that and being mad about it just gives him a reason to do it more.

That Guy right there is just one example of an attention whore and someone who gets his kicks by pissing people off. If no one got pissed off by it, then he'll end up getting bored and just quit.

And i read most of the comments on there...

They were quite funny

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

It just show how awesome we are!  You know you've hit the big time when people start creating and dedicating entire hate groups towards your eradication.  We have become relevant! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

In space, no one can hear you squee!

All of my meh! It's just some guy who thought he could get a few laughs with a hate page, it's barely worth mentioning really.

I wouldn't take this seriously, the guy is either looking for a cheap laugh, a silly troll, or was just VERY bored. Nothing worth getting angry over, it is the internet after all.

singature-2.jpg

I'm gonna do what I always do...laugh at it  :lol:

Seriously, pages and stuff like this make me laugh so much...peoples ignorance can be hilarious.
Just ignore it and move on, just someone being stupid.

I just thanked whoever made the page for making me laugh and now I'm gonna watch doctor who...and then ponies...

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

It's Facebook, I don't really care about anything that happens on FB since it's all pretty petty news and business. Though I must say, whether he made this for fun or for real, it's a pretty redundant action because nobody really cares, except for 12 year old anti-bronies who think they're all that and other easily effected people.

(edited)

Okay, after careful consideration and analysis, I have come to the conclusion that this is a troll page.

Shocker, right?

I saw a post where the owner screencapped a post a brony made asking how the fact they watch a show affects others at all. (It was a long post.) Anyway, the guy responds with an image saying "Wow, you expect me to read all this shit?"

I guess I have troll radar, but it was really going off.

That post told me that the people don't even read people's arguements. Normal people listen to others' opposing viewpoints. No person in their right mind is close-minded enough to not even hear the other side's point of view, unless they're a troll. Which is exactly what the people on there are.

Don't take it personally.

(Sorry if there are spelling errors or this doesn't make any sense. It's 1:30 and I'm tired.)

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 2

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did