Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

(edited)

Well that was a fun match ^_^ (Also why do all tank teams work well so well? To much health for the enemy to burn down early game?)

post-1813-0-90296400-1336948148_thumb.jpg

Well that is a 3v3 game, tanks win 3v3. My favorite character for that map is Mordekaiser. What can I say: I like my weapons, how I like my music... HEAVY, AND METAL!!!!

Also I still need to play a game with you still xD

Edited by Lord Sprixx

Well that is a 3v3 game, tanks win 3v3. My favorite character for that map is Mordekaiser. What can I say: I like my weapons, how I like my music... HEAVY, AND METAL!!!!

Also I still need to play a game with you still xD

Ya we do! I probably can't this week though, so next weekend would be the earliest. (Well, i did 2 games of 5v5 with my team all tanks and we demolished in both lol. That's why i was wondering).

Ya we do! I probably can't this week though, so next weekend would be the earliest. (Well, i did 2 games of 5v5 with my team all tanks and we demolished in both lol. That's why i was wondering).

Yeah man, tank teams are extremely powerful, can eventually fall off to a good late game team. But most don't know how to deal with that kinda health so its easy to get away with.

Lots of Kog W's. Lots of them.

• Brohoof 1

So new patch incoming, Anyone else thinking that Athene's unholy Grail is going to be the best thing for a lot of mana hungry champs? Might have to get my Anivia on. I also expect an influx of a few AP champs that are fairly uncommon, I know that I'll be taking galio mid a bit more now (I figure that new item will be giving about 100AP on it's own on him). Game's graphical update is nice as well.

Any thought's on the New Garen? Err i mean Darius. (I swear Riot must have said "Man we can't balance Garen at all! Let's make a new one!") I already have my IP ready for his arrival.

Also on a completely unrelated note. Y U GUYS NO PLAY WITH ME? Just kidding, I have too many people on my friends list, but I love playing with you guys! Good game btw Ynomir :P think I might start Frapsing the games that I play with you guys :)

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Now you can record my suckage!

I've taken to playing Cait as a solo mod in vs AI games. It's quite fun.

Also, Alistar is really fun. All I build is survivability and CDR and then just move the enemies around. Only problem is getting caught on my own is pretty much a death sentence unless I can escape.

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Now you can record my suckage!

I've taken to playing Cait as a solo mod in vs AI games. It's quite fun.

Also, Alistar is really fun. All I build is survivability and CDR and then just move the enemies around. Only problem is getting caught on my own is pretty much a death sentence unless I can escape.

Hmm, don't see Cait's mid all that often anymore, old meta for the win!

Also did you say Alistar?! I love Ali! I used to take him support but now I just jungle him, no one is truly prepared for a level 2 gank. I can imagine the kinda build you use. Randuins Omen, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil all sound familiar? You become neigh unkillable. I also get Trinity Force on him from the Jungle and Shurylia's Reverie just because I didn't think Alistar moved fast enough on his own. (That build is just so amazing on him, too stronk)

So new patch incoming, Anyone else thinking that Athene's unholy Grail is going to be the best thing for a lot of mana hungry champs? Might have to get my Anivia on. I also expect an influx of a few AP champs that are fairly uncommon, I know that I'll be taking galio mid a bit more now (I figure that new item will be giving about 100AP on it's own on him). Game's graphical update is nice as well.

Any thought's on the New Garen? Err i mean Darius. (I swear Riot must have said "Man we can't balance Garen at all! Let's make a new one!") I already have my IP ready for his arrival.

Also on a completely unrelated note. Y U GUYS NO PLAY WITH ME? Just kidding, I have too many people on my friends list, but I love playing with you guys! Good game btw Ynomir :P think I might start Frapsing the games that I play with you guys :)

Bleargh. Athene's unholy grail ain't helping Veigar much....I would only build for serious defensive purposes and if I'm really behind, needing to farm my Q. The mana regen isn't even necessary except for hyper-farming Q, which Veigar can do with blue buff anyways. >.< Magic resist is negligible. More CDR for farming Q. This is really just something I might use when I need something to build Fiendish Codex into other than the Evil Tome. You know what, it might actually be viable. It's just that the mana regen wastes Veigar's Passive. :( Then again, with all the new AP champs, it means more bans on Kassy and more delicious Veigar Rs. >:D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bleargh. Athene's unholy grail ain't helping Veigar much....I would only build for serious defensive purposes and if I'm really behind, needing to farm my Q. The mana regen isn't even necessary except for hyper-farming Q, which Veigar can do with blue buff anyways. >.< Magic resist is negligible. More CDR for farming Q. This is really just something I might use when I need something to build Fiendish Codex into other than the Evil Tome. You know what, it might actually be viable. It's just that the mana regen wastes Veigar's Passive. :( Then again, with all the new AP champs, it means more bans on Kassy and more delicious Veigar Rs. > :D

Now I'd have to disagree with some of that. Firstly if your Veigar, you're mid right? So you'll probably be matched against another AP of sorts and that magic resist can easily shut them down (I've built banshee's first on Malz just to screw with there LeBlanc, I won the lane xD) and secondly, I doesn't waste the passive at all, they stack rather well and just make it so he will NEVER run out of mana(Consider his passive scales off of your current MP5 anyway), EVER! Plus it holds a decent bit of CDR and Veigar and his CDR goes together like Friendship, magic and ponies right? Still get DFG with it I say, It's just like separating the item a bit and the damage returns will be rather nice I think. Oh, and I hate Kass bans, such a waste of a ban I say. Edited by Lord Sprixx

From what I heard, Darius is ridiculously OP. Apparently a true damage ult that scales off of 1.2 bonus AD and refreshes on killing an opponent is OP. Who would have guessed?

• Brohoof 1

Now I'd have to disagree with some of that. Firstly if your Veigar, you're mid right? So you'll probably be matched against another AP of sorts and that magic resist can easily shut them down (I've built banshee's first on Malz just to screw with there LeBlanc, I won the lane xD) and secondly, I doesn't waste the passive at all, they stack rather well and just make it so he will NEVER run out of mana(Consider his passive scales off of your current MP5 anyway), EVER! Plus it holds a decent bit of CDR and Veigar and his CDR goes together like Friendship, magic and ponies right? Still get DFG with it I say, It's just like separating the item a bit and the damage returns will be rather nice I think. Oh, and I hate Kass bans, such a waste of a ban I say.

Bahah, you're absolutely right about the magic resist, I'm just the kind of guy that's like "APAPAPAPAP MOAR AP FARM Q." XD

I still think it's just an item form of blue buff though. Blue buff makes for Veigar farm EZ mode. :P

• Brohoof 1

From what I heard, Darius is ridiculously OP. Apparently a true damage ult that scales off of 1.2 bonus AD and refreshes on killing an opponent is OP. Who would have guessed?

That's kinda nuts, I already have the IP for him so damn that'll be fun tomorrow. I was kinda thinking he was like a new Garen, but he sounds more like an AD Cho Gath. Cho Garen maybe? Well we'll have have to wait and see if he's as bad as he sounds. I am expecting lots of new champ syndrome, get your autolock button ready and prepare for dodgers!

My experience with darus is he's a really good way to test a players skill, he's only nuts if used correctly(like all characters), btu ti tends to stick out especially with him.

I'm part of one of the servers, i think its EU west, not sure i'll ahve to check alter, but yes, i shall look forawrd t playing with you guys ^^

Well the patch is here! A new summoners Rift and Darius. Guess we find if he carries of if he flops harder than Eve trying to jungle! Also seen the Ashe change, and the new model looks absolutely wonderful, even offering different Crystal Arrow colors for some of the skins (The one I saw was Amethyst, it's pink! :D ) Sure lots of you are going to be on today, we can see it all together !

Hello everypony, My summoner name is Lord Pinkie Pie (Awsome name right? :) ) But im in a different server, the Philippine server to be exact, I'm level 30 and I wanted to share that Graves is fun to jungle with. Super gank power, tons of damage. I also love to use Talon and Pantheon. I'm planning to make a Panth guide on MOBA Fire, so if anypony wants to see it when i finish, just go on and check it out! :)

• Brohoof 1

Neat. I've played around with the idea of making video's about LoL on youtube teaching people how to play xD. I mean showing how to last hit, how build in some situations, some guides maybe. I don't know... Would anyone support me doing this?

Everyone rushes Pantom Dancer...? WHY?! That's dumb... Where is your damage? Tryn I can almost accept because he get's some natural damage, but Ranged AD's like Varus? Why not IE? Get damage and the early crit that everyone craves (I know the math on this, IE has the best damage for rushing an item, other than Blood Razor against an enemy with over 1000 health... Math, hate math).

Everyone rushes Pantom Dancer...? WHY?! That's dumb... Where is your damage? Tryn I can almost accept because he get's some natural damage, but Ranged AD's like Varus? Why not IE? Get damage and the early crit that everyone craves (I know the math on this, IE has the best damage for rushing an item, other than Blood Razor against an enemy with over 1000 health... Math, hate math).

Wouldn't Kog'Maw also be acceptable for PD rush? His w /does/ give percentage damage based on enemy max health, and thus might be a good idea to rush in certain match ups.

*Ahem* No. Afraid I'd have to disagree, sure a bit of percent damage is nice, but its the same issue with Blood Razor, they need to have over a certain amount of max health for it to be even remotely effective. Also part of PD goes to waste, the crit namely because critting when you have no damage is not the way to go.