Weirdest things you've said or done in your sleep?

Moonlight

I never talk in my sleep, but I've heard other people do it. If that counts, though. I've heard someone say, "SCREW THIS, I'M GOING TO WORK AS A CASHIER."

• Brohoof 3

When I was younger, I used to sleep in a bunk bed with my sister. I was on the top bunk, while she was bottom. Apparently one day I had fallen off and in between crying I was saying something about Indiana Jones and me being chased by pineapples in dresses. She tried to calm me down, then suddenly I climbed back up and went to sleep. That was the only time I talked in my sleep, that I know of.

Strange dreams, huh?

• Brohoof 4

Well since so many have mentioned it. So will I. I have an attendance to sleep walk,

We're camping at the time and we had a tent that had 4 tents connected. So I apparently got up. Eyes open and opened the zipper to the part of the tent I was in. Then, I went over to my parents side, and went in. My dad was awake on his phone. And saw me and said "Yes my son?" I screamed then puked all over their covers...

• Brohoof 1

I've stopped talking in my sleep now, but when I was younger I said strange things such as "No Mister Rabbit... You're not allowed my Kinder Eggs... You can have the toy, I'll have the chocolate..."

• Brohoof 1

I sleep talk rarely. Actually, I think I only did two or three times when I was around..7 years old? Anyways, I remember talking to my (older) sister  at dinner, and she mentioned to me that I had talked in my sleep. She was on the top bunk of our bunk bed, as usual, trying to fall asleep. Suddenly, I started talking. "I'll...I'll have one...one cheeseburger, please..." My sister decided to have some fun, so she said back to me, "One split-pea soup coming right up!" She knew I hated it, at least the way our mom made it. Actually, I didn't even like cheeseburgers back then. Anyways, apparently my response was shaking my head violently and saying, "No, no, no, no, no.." So yeah, that's my random story.

• Brohoof 2

I have talked in my sleep a few times and it was always either some random gibberish or something extremely perverted and with how much I think about ponies alot of my sleep talking these days probably revolves around that in some way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

One of the weirdest things I've said in my sleep had to been when I was babysitting a 12 year old boy named Ben. I stayed the night there since he sees me like a older brother and the family didn't mind it since they needed me there

One night I slept on the couch and apparently Ben was still up, looking to me and he said that I talked in my sleep, mumbling and said I stated the following, "Brick brick..."

....brick brick? 

Bricked.jpg

...I still don't know why I said brick brick in my sleep, I barely remember my dreams when I wake up so...I got bricked.

Edited by Silver Boulder
  • Brohoof 4

Story time!! (Again)

So I've transformed 15 of my friends into bronies and one of them in particular got really into it. So he stayed up watching two episodes with some other friends. Then next morning he went up to me.

"James?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I had a dream about ponies and Armageddon."

My reaction

image_zpsb98d5c7d.jpg

• Brohoof 2

The weirdest thing that I did say in my sleep, was after I saw the Avengers. I imagined them walking up to a bum. So, I randomly yelled out '' CHANGE, you got change?!'' Then, I thought of saying this when I was sleeping. '' I WAS FROZEN TODAY!''

• Brohoof 4

Unfortunately I never speaks in my sleep but I did have this weird dream after a late night playing kingdom hearts and Chating on mlp forums I had this dream it was like the dream sora had at the beginning for kingdom hearts for the ps2 only it was all mlp style at one point I saw a pony that look like the OC I made he said "your destiny lays in equestria now let it shiny"but as soon as I cloud ask why he vanished and then the big white door open and I woke up my sister said "I thought I find you down here napping"

Anyway that's that gtg

Your classical lover friend

Spike pie

• Brohoof 2

I don't tend to talk in my sleep, but my younger brother (whom i share a room with) does, he speaks nonsense nearly every night once he had a full blown conversation with himself about pigeons and bacon in the sock draw.

• Brohoof 4

I verbally assaulted my sister because she accused me of sleeping. But apparently I thought I wasn't asleep when I actually was. she said "I never knew you were so angry when you sleep!"

I didn't know what she was talking about, and I have no memory of saying anything she explained to me. So apparently I get angry if I am accused of being asleep while being asleep o.O.

• Brohoof 5

I never talked in my sleep for all I know.  Though I do remember some bizarre things I said IN my dreams, like randomly speaking in English (it's slowly becoming a habit) and people don't even seem to question that I just changed language in the middle of the conversation.  Also, I had a dream that had Spanish subtitles once.  It was before I started my Spanish courses so I don't know if it was accurate.

• Brohoof 2

I tend to mutter in my sleep, never anything coherent. I did once sleep walk, according to my parents. While visiting my grandparents, in the middle of the night, I apparently went downstairs, opened the fridge and picked up a jar of pickles. I then tried to open the jar for almost a minute before giving up and heading back up to bed. I remember none of it.

• Brohoof 1

I was and continue to be really big into Pokemon. Apparently some point around grade 7, I built a competitive team in my sleep. I think that's what I was doing, my mom didn't really have any idea what I was mumbling about. She just recognized that I was muttering about a jolteon and listing out a lengthy string of numbers.

At the time, I was really getting into a battling simulator and learning about EVs and IVs and such.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So a few times I have woken myself up by screaming or yelling something. Most times I don't remember but I do remember screaming "Shut up!" and "Stop!" (separate occasions) in my sleep, which is really scary because what in the hell was I dreaming about?

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I once woke up screaming and tearing my star trek poster apart. Note the poster is a few steps away from my bed

I tend to talk in my sleep as well (according to my mother) mostly mumbling though

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, I talk in my sleep a lot, apparently. I'm also a very restless sleeper. 

My nickname, Kitty, was given to me after a particularly long car ride where I was trying to fall asleep and my brother was apparently quite bored; when he's bored, he tends to torment his sister for no particular reason, so he was poking me in the ribs when (according to my family), I turned to him, hissed, and swatted at his cheek. And then promptly fell back to sleep. 

Another time was when I was sleeping in a hotel room with my family, and I had to share a bed with my mother; I'm a restless sleeper, and she's a notorious blanket-and-pillow hog. According to my mother, I sat up in bed, grabbed the pillow from beneath her arm and snapped, "Give me back the (censored) pillow, Mr. President!" and then I rolled off the bed and woke up the next morning on the floor. 

I have no idea what the president had to do with the situation. 

• Brohoof 5

If you want the most embarrassing...

It was a school day, and my sister walked into the room as I was asleep. I said "Oooh, Derpy, rock me harder!" My sister (proclaimed) that I was rubbing the bed. I blushed so hard that morning, I swear I was violet.

So, there you go. OBSESSION WITH DERPY WOOOOHOOOO

• Brohoof 2

I've never said anything in my sleep... from what I know.

But back when I was an army cadet at CFB Borden for 6 weeks of Cadet Leadership training I woke up in the middle of the night in my barracks. I looked over as I heard someone talking in their sleep and others were waking up too to his noises.

When he said more loudly in his sleep "No Sergeant Major Noooooo!" we were all trying so hard to suppress our need to laugh out loud.

Edited by Iron Shield
  • Brohoof 1