Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite type of Weather ?

NightOwl

I like rain and colder weather in general.  I enjoy that smell of rain and that little hint that lingers in the air before it rains.  I can't stand this blasted hot weather, at all.  Besides, the colder weather gives me the excuse to snuggle under a thick blanket with a cup of tea.  :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

Red of course. Its the only weather where theres order and happyness, any other for of weather merley bring suffering unequality. other forms of weather simply pass and only fill our minds with regret.

Cold. Nice crisp cold air. Snow is acceptable. Another alternative would be cold, wet, and rainy. Heavy thunderstorms are good too.

I'm also okay with sunny days. All in all, it really depends on my mood, but I prefer the cold.

Cloudy and windy days, since in the sun its way to hot.

Rain is nice if I don't have any plans outside. Long as its not thundering.

I personally enjoy breezy summer days. I hate those muggy, sweaty, crappy days of summer that usually occur, but when it's a nice and warm day with lots of breeze, everything is perfect for me.

I like storms. Just yesterday, they had a Tornado Warning south of me and I was so pumped LOL. Kinda weird that storms excite me (not in a bad way though LOL).

• Brohoof 2

I love any type of stormy type of weather. The sound of wind, rain, and thunder is just so relaxing to me. If I have to do something outside, i'll usually wait till it's heavy overcast with rain or wind because it just feels so good outside.  >_> I'm just weird like that.

I love any type of stormy type of weather. The sound of wind, rain, and thunder is just so relaxing to me. If I have to do something outside, i'll usually wait till it's heavy overcast with rain or wind because it just feels so good outside.  >_> I'm just weird like that.

Oh yeah, that too.

Also, here's a pic of the storm that caused the Tornado Warning. It was weird cause it kinda popped out of nowhere, like, the storm generated right there:

capture_20130723_142723.jpg

I took that using my TV capture card. :P

• Brohoof 1

Had a thunderstorm last night with really heavy rain. The thunder and lightning happened right over my house so as soon as the thunder hit it shook the house! Thunderstorms are another favorite type of weather for me :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favourite would be a very windy and downpouring rain ( but not yet thunderstorm, because of the lightning ) , mainly because I never had as much fun as sailing through this kind of weather. Every time that kind of weather appears, i get the urge to go sailing, even though i havent been able to do so for a long long time :( ( i was sailing optimist the first time i sailed in this weather and it was one of the- if not the best feeling i ever had in my life. It was just me, the wind and the rain. I had hypothermia at the end of that day, but i loved it. I am now sailing lasers ( i got too tall for the tiny optimists :P ). )

I also like thunderstorms though.... aint nothin like being snuggled up in your blankets while listening to the thunder and rain :)

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I love the rain, so rain would obviously be my favorite. I love rain so much. It's just so beautiful, relaxing, and calming. I love the look of rain, and the sound it makes when it falls on windows. It always puts me in a good mood.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

I like it cloudy, misty, and windy in the upper 40s/lower 50s (Fahrenheit). That's what I consider nice. Although everybody where I live thinks it's "cold". lol

I also like it cold with snow/sleet/freezing rain. I really don't like the whole power outage thing that can occur with freezing rain, but I did think it was awesome that time several years ago where we had a freezing rain storm complete with lightning. You'd think it was a Spring thunderstorm, but it was cold and icy. I loved that!

I love those days where it is a clear blue sky, no a single cloud to be found, just perfect.

FINALLY someone I agree with in this thr.....

But it would be quiet cold, like 15 degree Celsius. I cannot stand hot weather.

2d6mz611.png

So yeah. In contrast with just about anyone, I'm all for clear sunny weather with heat thrown in there. Obviously not extreme heat. I'd say anything between 20-30 degrees is absolutely the ideal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainy. And cold as balls. Every time I step outside and see my vaporous breath billowing out from the biting cold, I'm imbued with a holly-jolly sense of cheer. Nothing beats the feeling of getting caught in the freezing rain, going home and taking a hot shower, then grabbing a cup of hot chocolate as I start my annual winter Zelda marathon.

I honestly never understood why some people whine so loudly about the cold. One little $20 space heater from Target can warm up an entire room in under an hour...and if you're out and about, just dress warm. But the miserable heat of summer? Downright impossible to keep cool if you don't have an A/C or swimming pool.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 1

I always like storms..... Well until they knock the power out... Storms always seem peaceful to me even if rain pouring down :3

I prefer it cold, I loved living in Minnesota, it is better when its above 0 degrees Fahrenheit....

• 3 months later...

I absolutely adore the rain. Rainy days are beautiful, and I'll love them until the day I die. Even a light storm is enjoyable. I don't like those crazy storms though where it rains sideways, and baseball size hail pummels the side of your house.

Just a calm storm with some rain, maybe some light thunder. That's the definition of a perfect day to me! wub.png

I'm a big fan of rain at night.. Which is strange; considering the fact that I drive and that's one of the worst weathers to drive in when it comes to visibility, but still.. It's peaceful so I don't really care about that