Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's the weather up there? :3

Sugar Pea

Well its really hot and humid, but thats pretty normal.

Otherwise the weathers fine right now, of course its late at night so yeah :P.

Here in Tennessee its been unusually cool and rainy. I hate heat and I love rain, thunderstorms, and cool weather so its been a good summer. Today it only got up to 85 degrees F (normal temperature in the summer here is about 93 degrees F with horrible humidity which makes it feel hotter) and its been raining on and off. I hope it stays like this through autumn. :)

San Francisco has bee fairly cold over the last few weeks.  It's usually somewhere between the 50's-60's.  I have a thing for jackets though, so I don't mind too much.  It's also nice knowing some of the surrounding towns can be 20 or so degrees warmer if I feel like getting some warmth.

(edited)

Its just, you know, hotter than hell... like it always during south texas summers. I suppose it could be a lot worse though, just a year or two ago we had this horrible 7 month, summer drought. We still don't have grass in my backyard because the drought was so bad it never grew back. This year we've been getting decent amounts of summer showers and the plants are looking nice and green. And who cares about the heat when you have air conditioning ;) (i don't know what i would do without air conditioning)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

nice and cold

b89.jpg

It's "nice" and cool over here. And by that I mean 17 degrees C kind of cool. And cloudy with a spot of rain. I know I'm asking for too much in the UK but I want some sunshine T_T

In my part of Virginia it's usually in the upper 90s or low 100s with around 100% humidity. This year has been a bit milder. The past two weeks have seen rain nearly every evening. Haven't seen too many bees or the like either.

Winter is my favorite season, even if we get little snow. Usually stays in the mid 30s or thereabouts and I think it's refreshing. The taste of the cold air and the lack of bugs are my favorite aspects of the season.

I live in Oregon. Oregon is the rainy state. Oregon's primary export is rainwater. Oregonian's don't use umbrellas.

It has been sunny.

I don't like that.

• Brohoof 2

It is about the mid to high 70's where I am at and relatively sunny. It is has been hotter than hell the last few weeks so having it cool down a bit has been nice.

How's the weather? Like typical Florida weather. You never know what the day will be like. Oh, and the meteorologists here are the most useless people on the face of the earth.

Seriously, it rains randomly, even when it looks like it's gonna be a sunny day. Rain just comes out of nowhere. 

It's pretty cool here, maybe about 20 degrees Celsius each day? Not very good for going in pools, I went in one this morning and it was really cold. T_T

Just terrrible...its summer, and normally we get the HOTTEST summers and i love the heat. Just how i am, ive never liked the cold..and well, lets say the other night was 56 degrees and during the day, its normally like 71 degrees. Mind you, our summers have reached like 107 degrees before..

Cloudy and humid at the moment.  It rained quite a bit in the morning, but then turned quite nice.  

"Come to Indiana, where you can experience every season in two days"  

It fluctuates so often, especially in the summer.  It can get down to 50-60 one day, then go all the way up to 95 the next. 

The weather up where I am is pretty nice these days. I live in Northern California, and this summer has surprisingly been not as hot as previous summers. It's the perfect temperature where it's not too hot and not too cold.

I'm not a big fan of summer, me. Especially where I'm living, where summer can be quite dreadful (at least to me).

It's generally been in the low to mid 30's or higher here (Celsius), or for Fahrenheit users, the low to mid 90's with some days going over 100. It's also been dreadfully humid (I can't stand humidity).

It's also the rainy season, so when it's not roasting, then it's pissing down hard for days.

Its been rather well where I live. Though the mornings have been kind of cold. The days are starting out with cloud cover like it would in late spring. I like in a very arid climate so heat really isn't a issue.

The weather up where I am is pretty nice these days. I live in Northern California, and this summer has surprisingly been not as hot as previous summers. It's the perfect temperature where it's not too hot and not too cold.

I grew up in Northern California. I remember sweating so much I actually ruined my phone. Then again I did work as a chick-fil-a cow and that is a job that requires sweat.

I grew up in Northern California. I remember sweating so much I actually ruined my phone. Then again I did work as a chick-fil-a cow and that is a job that requires sweat.

Yeah, it's usually pretty hot here. That's why it's so surprising that this summer hasn't really been that hot here. I catch myself wearing sweaters when it's nighttime these days, and my sweaters were completely untouched during the previous summers.

And today I got exactly what I wanted. Great sunny weather, hardly any clouds in sight! Beautiful! If only it could be like this more often around here.

It's around 33 degrees Celsius (91.4 Fahrenheit) which is damn warm for my country. It's too warm to even do anything..

Tomorrow's going to be worse, around 37 degrees Celsius (~100F) with no clouds and sun all day. I don't even know if I'll survive this day and tomorrow's going to be worse. But I'm not complaining, I love warm weather. It's way better than cold weather, snow is stupid and ice is even worse. At least in the summer I can cool down with a bottle of water while in the winter you'd have to wear tons of clothes and still sweat like a swine to even warm up a little.

Here in England it's surprisingly nice weather!  :yay: It's sunny with some faint clouds and a bit of wind. Yes, I'm still sitting inside on my computer. I'm so boring...

We had the most amazing thunderstorm that had thunder going on constantly for 20mins!

Never seen anything like this in the UK! Was awesome  :).

Oh yeah, I remember that. I got a power cut.  :lol: The thunder and lightning was still great, though.

Edited by BrainyBrony