Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you go back to school?

Moonlight

Welp, In New South Wales (Australia) we haven't had our Summer holidays since 6 months ago. They start again in 4 months.

Dem time zones.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to school a week early so I can get an extra credit in, so I'm moving into my college suite on the 17th. I'm really really excited! This'll be my first college experience~

• Brohoof 1

I am going back to school in 5 weeks (September 9th), a lot of these users in this thread seem to be going back in August.  Damn I am lucky, but yet I miss school a bit (I may be the only one who is going to say this but oh well), I miss studying (Egg head), my friends.  So I have mixed emotions about school and when it comes back for me.

• Brohoof 1

I just got my schedule~ I never get the classes I want unless I change them like crazy. I want to have Creative Writing, but can I? Maybe. My dad's a stoopy head and he's like: AP LATIN GETS YOU EVERYWHERE. No.

• Brohoof 1

I go back August the 14th. In 3 days. I honestly can't wait. Summer's been fun, but it's gotten boring this month. I'm ready to get back into a routine. Hopefully I'll become active on the forums again once school starts.

• Brohoof 2

Classes will be starting up next week (August 19th) for me.  I am actually looking forward to one of the classes I am taking because the professor is one I have had for multiple classes before.

• Brohoof 1

I'm already back in college, haha! .-.

Actually it's pretty fun if you've been paying attention to me, the only class I don't like is probably Introduction to Spanish.

• Brohoof 1

In the first week of September I guess.

I'd usually be excited, but now we got new uniforms. I'd usually don't mind about them if we actually voted yes in majority, but...

We voted,  (students + parents + teachers) 70% no to the uniform. We still got it. I expect some kind of corruption with the uniform company. The company receive around $750k dollars per year for the uniforms sold in our school. So I guess they gave the director some money for tricking all this. He even bought a brand new BMW SUV and I saw him laugh when we manifested about all this.

No need to be captain obvious to notice all this. Even if it's illegal, I can't do anything, since I have no material proof and no way to actually get the proof. :(

Well, I guess I'll live 2 years of my life wearing something useless.

• Brohoof 2

I go back to school on the 2nd of September just to set targets for the year, then the 3rd is a normal school day. can't wait because i'm having a boring holiday, just staying inside all day, staying up late. my sleep pattern is fucked up.

• Brohoof 1

I posted a status about it today. August 19. I actually thought I was supposed to start August 14, but I was glad to be incorrect for once. :)

I go back to my second year of high school on September 5.  I'm not looking forward to it at all...  My freshman year was a total drag and it was really stressful so I can only imagine what my sophomore year will be like...

I hated sophomore year. I did so well during the second semester of freshman year, then my grades dropped first semester of sophomore year, then everything fell out of place. :x

Hope it works out better for you than it did for me.

• Brohoof 2

August 26 and proud! Though, my docs (blood work and physical therapy) starts the 13th...that sucks.

However:I am proud to say how far I am for work, but I still did a booboo like last year. (they gave us an answer recording sheet I didn't know it had. *facehoof*)

Strange though, they changed our dress code and the dress code doesn't allow jeggings or anything above the knee 3 inches. :( Well, the violated their own dress code, huzzah.

• Brohoof 1

I start tomorrow :/. yeah i'm not excited for it really at all frankly, well not that much. Hopefully all goes well and i don't get lost or something.

• Brohoof 4

Ah no school for me, I got work.... which sucks too.

But where I live kids go back to school Aug 28th, but I still know how you all feel. Going back to school after so much time away from it, it sucks...

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax
  • Brohoof 2

August 27th, first day of 10th grade.

I go to a charter school so I'm looking forward to engineering. Last year I transferred, the previous school promised to give me credit for the work I did there. A year later, no response. I hope I don't have to take Algebra again.

Next year. For various reasons I've decided to take the year off and go to another college. Although I might enroll in saxophone lessons. I really should, I mean.

I don't have to go back until September 3rd! Ha ha, Canada is the best country. :P

To be fair I didn't get off of school until June 27th

Haha, I got out on June 17th and I go back to school on September 4th, so I got a longer summer break than you... go Oregon, USA! And thank you 6th graders!

I've still got 3 weeks of non-stop geekery left. But, on the bright side, I have a nifty new messenger bag for when school starts! I'll have to choose what subjects I want to take exams in, though. Yay, deciding my entire future path at the age of 13.  >_>

This monday ;~;

Not that I'm looking forward to it, since my school kind of sucks a lot.

The German books are just completely worthless, because EVERYONE, and then I mean EVERYONE has lost half his/her pages because they always fall out. Even the teachers. Instead of getting us better books, they paint the doors...

In colors. That. Don't. Even. Represent. The. School. ._.

• Brohoof 1

August 26th when I start law school. The 1st year, especially 1st semester is the worst from what I hear. I'll still be around, probably during later hours and on weekends.

Anyone actually go to work?