Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat dinner with your family, friends, or alone?

Moonlight

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you eat dinner with your friends, family, or by yourself?

• Friends
    • Family
    • Alone
    • Depends

Meh I hate to be the obvious choice but sadly ya it depends on the situation. Still living with my folks and currently engaged, I currently eat with my spouse's family. At home I either eat with the family or by myself depending on the circumstances because family and myself tend to be busy and all over the place.

• 3 weeks later...

Usally I will eat in my room, my parents eat at a different time then I do. But there is a joy to eating with a computer or tv on. I never really eat with my parents unless it's at a party.

For me, dinner time is TV time, I take the time that I MUST spend away from my PC as time to watch TV with my family, right now we're watching Breaking Bad, Dexter (when the final season comes to DVD), True Blood and that new avengers show thing. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

With my siblings. My parents preferred different time to eat dinner. 

Usually alone. Even at home, I just take my dinner to my room. I hate the sound of people eating, and there's not much interesting that goes on during dinner, anyway. I don't mind eating with friends, but it's not like that can be a regular occurrence for me

I tend to eat with whoever is home with me at dinner time. Or, if I’m dining at someone else’s abode, naturally I’d be eating with the inhabitants therein. If no one’s around I eat alone, usually in front of the TV.

I used to eat dinner with my mum and brother in the sitting room. We used to chat and watch TV while we ate. However, ever since my mum died last year, my brother and I eat alone seperately at different times. He cooks his own dinner and I cook mine. We could always have a conversation with my mum, but with just myself and my brother, I find it really difficult to strike up any kind of conversation with him. I mean we get along (when he's not being a contrarian such n' such), it's just the only thing we literally have in common is that we're half siblings who shared a mother. Outside of that, we really don't mesh. It would be even more awkward over dinner with just the two of us. :mlp_blink:

My family will sometimes eat together together at the table while sometimes we will eat separately. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...