mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

My reasons are self-explanatory.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)
3 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

I finished Powerpuff Girls Z yesterday, so I decided to change my avatar to its version of Bubbles.

I definitely approve of that avatar 

Spoiler

8d642019542cd487bc4714af36bd7173b5ed5fb2

Bp0ckg9CEAEzmvr.jpg

Edited by K.Rool Addict

15 hours ago, It's Starlight said:

Starlight is currently bestowed to become a Alicorn. This scene I created signifies that transformation in which she transforms. 

Not before sunset

Spoiler

request___all_the_alicorns__by_sketchmcr

Well...

Spoiler

large.png

• 2 weeks later...

my avatar is a reference to Scarface which is my favorite movie.

it's a ponyfied version of the main character.. Tony Montana

or as he is called in Equestria "Pony Montana"

• Brohoof 1

5aaef15033e6c_Vanhalen.png.e980bc9025ae3c444155cc2883a361ce.png.810811d998de11a227f926e2f5abb2dd.png

Avatar drawn by me, Signature by @Gone Airborne

i used to change it lot back in the day, but this was the last avatar i changed it into back then and these days its pretty unlikely that i will change it again unless i draw it myself but at my skillset i dont believe it is realistic for me to create avatar that matches the current one in my eye in near future

I chose my avatar due to its my ponysona Laurel not giving out my real name so chose that name for her my cousin PrincessofCompassion drew it for me and chose my profile picture due to my other ponysona Chaos and it has my username on it that was made by Randimaxis.

BJsjUkM.jpg?1

I wanted an avatar that was fitting for a site dedicated to all things pony(well maybe not ALL things). Plus the appearance and colours used somewhat resemble my own identity, minus the blue coat and other pony-specific attributes. Roughshod's perpetual scowl is perfect for my conception of him.

• Brohoof 1

The truth is always rough.

My avatar is a crest of Chrysalis' Army in one of my fanfics. The crest consists of one of Chrissy's eye with her horn in the middle and a pair of changeling wings. This is the icon/avatar version that I currently use for most of my art sites (deviantart, Fur Affinity, etc).

• Brohoof 1

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

My current avatar represents the background gradient of blue and purple transparent, airline icons, pony cutie marks, and my name initials. I can update my avatar at anytime in the future.

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary