Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It's December so I had to use something that fits the season. Both Nanachi and Mitty from Made in Abyss deserve that holiday spirit so I edited the picture I drew of them and gave both a Santa hat. Even though Mitty isn't completely visible in the picture, she got her own hat as well!

8 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Because I wanted a Holiday themed Rarity for the Holiday season:raritysillyhat:

It's such an adorable holiday Rarity too - a great choice for an avatar!

I had this one before and I figured it's just too cute to go without. TwiStar has returned!

On 12/5/2017 at 6:42 PM, MilkTeaFD said:

I've been thinking a lot about the Animal Crossing Movie lately, so I changed my pic out of nostalgia for my fave film.

(yall should totally check it out btw, its so peaceful and cute)

It really is! Ai is so cute. Yu is so cute. Rosie is so cute. They're all so cute. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I chose this one because at the time, it was the latest in Equestria Girls and Sunset's expression was especially iconic. With the summertime shorts in addition to the new series, I'll eventually change to a new image of Sunset though most likely from the series.

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, candycepsis said:

It's almost Christmas and I just thought a picture of my bird in front of the Christmas tree was really cute :flutterhat:

I love birds! I have a cute Parakeet and have been trying to order a Cockatiel for a few months now. Your bird is beautiful!

On topic. My avatar is Snails from a humanized Friendship is Magic webcomic I've been reading. I love the color scheme and Snails has been one of my favorite background/minor characters for awhile now. It's also the same avatar I use on Wikia and Steam so I figured I might as well use it on these forums too.