Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Mane 6 pony in real life or every video game and console?

Leatherbehlt

50 users have voted

1. 1. Mane 6 pony or every video game and game console?

• Pony
    • Video Games

I can either make a few million dollars selling off rare/abundant consoles, or shed a few million tears when either something like the government takes down the pony, or it gets overwhelmed by all the attention given to it. (from medi-ish problems) I'll take the money's thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the media discussion, general discussion or show discussion, or something, so mods, if you could move it correctly, that'd be great.

Anyway,

Would you rather have any of the mane 6 in real life (at their current age in the show) or every single video game and video game console ever made?

Personally, I'm going with the games, I adore video games, so I'm going with that.

What's your choice?

dc1.gif

• Brohoof 6

Well, considering that I don't care all that much about video games, and having all of them would kind of ruin the fun of trying to get them, and getting excited for them. Plus, that would be way too much.

I guess I have to go with the pony then. I don't really want to take a pony out her home of Equestria, but it looks like I have to. I'll go with Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 3

as long as I can find them with relative ease, i would like them to be irl. oh! and be able to talk and act as they do in the show. just imagine pinkie irl! ...wait...ok, don't imagine. too much explosions.

• Brohoof 2

Yep, I'd like an Applejack plushie rather than all the video games thing lol.

And I wouldn't take a real pony out of his world, it would be terrible.

I hope the Applejack plushie come out soon at build a bear.

• Brohoof 1

Games.

While I would certainly love to have Applejack hang out and live with me in my world, as Fracta said, the consequences would be large, far reaching and painful to both of us. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have any of the Mane 6 visit or live with me, but I can't live with thé idea that my actions or desires would hurt them or anyone for that marrer.

• Brohoof 1

Dashie :wub:. I don't really game often, and what games I'm interested in, I happen to own for the most part or can buy cheaply if I ever get motivation. Rainbow Dash on the other hand is priceless :D. I'd much rather spend time with her than playing any game.

• Brohoof 3

I'm not much of a gamer honestly. I would love to play some more epic video games but idk...I don't seem to have the time or money to invest in a little epic collection, much to my dismay.

And even if I did have all the awesome video games I'd love to play, I'd probably still go with the ponies. Video games can't last as long as ponies and plus, the ponies can actually love you back and be your friend. :)

Video games are amazing and I wish I had more video games to play! But come on. Ponies? I would be crazy to pass off that opportunity.

Plus video games already exist, the ponies from the show don't sadly. In general I would rather have something metaphysical, extraterrestrial, supernatural, and mult-universal at my presence then something I'm used to seeing everyday, all the time.

It would make my life so much more amazing!

Way to turn a status conversation into a discussion thread by the way by the way! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

Mane 6 pony: Have to hide them constantly from the public, feed them as a 19 year old, existence would eventually leak,  I'd be constantly stressed. But, I'd get to talk to...wait, what if I get not-Twilight or not-Fluttershy?

Vidya games: Every game. EVER. FOR FREE. WITH CONSOLES. I have been playing games since I was two.

You're damn right I'm taking the games.

EDIT: PROMOTION YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 2

Every single video game ever made for every single platform. Except the CD-I. Fuck the CD-I. I'd have infinite entertainment~

Just without the CD-I, which is proven to have no good games for it. Unless you count the Zelda CD-I games as good; the only redeeming features of those are the cutscenes, which are hilariously poor, and the music is okay, but the gameplay is utter shit.

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 2

Video games, definitely video games. I love video games soooooo much. As much as I like the hype of a new release, video games are also pretty expensive, so having them all for free would be amazing. Plus I wouldn't want to displace a pony from equestria. 

• Brohoof 2

I chose the games. I don't have a lot of video games and having every single video game and console in existence for free would be an offer someone stupid would refuse!

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Does it absolutely positively HAVE to be a Mane 6 pony? :c

But yeah, real life. Damn the consequences, it'd be way cooler to meet the real deal than have a mountain of video games, which is already possible anyway.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Pony: An adorable creature that will show love, compassion and care on a human scale, yet with large amounts of responsibility and worries of government.

Games: A near infinite amount of entertainment at my fingertips with little to no worry of life, yet at the cost of crying myself to sleep every night asking why I am so alone and why I ca never experience true happiness.

Can I just chose neither?

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be pretty easy to handle, all you need is a little cash, you don't need to live near anyone. i would be fine with taking one of the mane 6 as long it didn't take them away from their friends in that case if it did i would just take the games, couldn't hurt any of them like that.

• Brohoof 2

I can either make a few million dollars selling off rare/abundant consoles, or shed a few million tears when either something like the government takes down the pony, or it gets overwhelmed by all the attention given to it. (from medi-ish problems) I'll take the money's thank you very much!

My thoughts exactly.  As much I'd love to hang out with Rainbow Dash, there's no doubt if one person sees it, the whole world will know.  Which means the government would want it. ;.;

Wow, lots of people are picking games over a real pony? I take real life Fluttershy annnny day of the week. I'd even take a background pony. Maybe not Mr Cake... >_>.

I'm ok with what I got for games, I got enough... I have at least 10 games I am still waiting to play in my DL list from PS+ already on top of everything else. More than enough.

My thoughts exactly.  As much I'd love to hang out with Rainbow Dash, there's no doubt if one person sees it, the whole world will know.  Which means the government would want it. ;.;

That's why you build a small hut out in the mountains. Near a waterfall of course so you can get power by building a small hydro plant out of a gas generator and some wooden planks. 

Edited by TheMangoPony
  • Brohoof 1

Don't get me wrong, I love video games, but not quite enough to pass up the chance to have a FRIGGIN' PONY AS MY BFF 4 LIFE. That...would pretty much complete my existence. (That said, OP is nuts. NUTS! :okiedokielokie: )

Now, choosing which Mane 6 pony, that's another story altogether. It'd probably come down to AJ and Dashie. I sense a battle royale coming on...

492258-ep14_3_super.png

• Brohoof 2

Read My Little Dashie, and you pretty much have my answer. The ponies don't belong in this universe. Especially given the fact that they'd be transferred over after they've lived so many years in the FiM world and have made all of their friends. Pulling one of them away into our universe would be cruel!

Did I think too much about that? Sorry...

I'm not as interested in video games as I used to be, so I'm not sure what I'd do with every video game console ever. But I'd hope that this package would include the Wii U and PS4. lol But mostly it'd be a waste to give all of the consoles ever made to me... I'm not passionate about gaming at all. lol

• Brohoof 2

Pony, for the simple fact that if you win the lottery you can buy all the video games/consoles in the world, however, without genetic modification it is impossible to get a pony like one of the Mane 6. Plus, I'm about 200% sure most people do not and will not cuddle their video game console.

EDIT: I just looked at the post above mine (Envy ^^^^^^), and you make a valid point. However, if the events of My Little Dashie transpired as to yourself gaining a pony, that would be the only life the pony would have known, even if you show them the TV series. And, for all the others who selected pony, there would be other ponies out there, and Equestria and Earth would essentially merge.

Edited by DarkestStar
  • Brohoof 1

So i can make the fictional reality or i can something that is desirable but already is obtainable.

WHO WOULDN'T GO FOR THE PONY??

You can save up money to buy video games you want, you can NOT save up money to buy one of the mane 6. Even if you had all the video games in the world, would you ever be able to enjoy them all? Like eating nothing but ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, i think most people would get sick of playing games. There's no point in owning every game when you can just save up to buy the ones that are worth your time.

On the other hand, if i brought a pony into real life, i could have a best friend. Now, some would claim that the pony could be taken away and scienced on, but i think the ponies could be protected from experimentation if i had a good lawyer in favor of treating the pony as a person. And if not, we could just flee to another country.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1