My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Reading "Cupcakes" got me all nostalgic about this demi-goth thing I had going as a teenager.  Which also inspired my OC Glitterheart that I haven't really done a whole lot with yet.

At one point while working on her, Glitterheart was named "Sparkleblood", so yeah.

I once tried to write my own unauthorized Cupcakes reboot of sorts, and had this story all planned out that I was rather proud of...  And then got too focused on the gore and it ended up terrible.

I don't like R34. (Okay that isn't confession but still I have to say it). 

I ship all in Mane 6 with each other. 

I don't like Vinyl.

Rarity is my least favourite pony. And Applejack is my favourite pony. 

I don't like when someone ship filly ponies.

I love Equestria Girls so much.

Those are my confessions for now. :D 

(These are just my opinions, don't bash me)

Confessions, eh? Well, I'm a very open person, so I might give it a try.. Especially with the amount of "It's cool, brah!" I've seen here.

First of all, I think spike is annoying. I don't hate him, he makes me laugh at time, but.. he's my least favourite character :P

I don't like fan-fics or shipping with.. anything, really :o

I do like R34.. That must be my greatest (and only real) secret. But yeah, this place seems a good place to admit it. I especially love the BDSM stuff, nuff sayed.

Don't mind gore pics, but I don't like them either.. Just a neutral ground, I guess.

Finally, I'm not ashamed that I'm a brony. The only reasons why I won't tell everyone is because I don't want to bug people and sound as if I try REALLY hard to be special, but I will tell most of them eventually. If I won't tell them, it's manely because it doesn't matter. There usually isn't a reason to tell one of my cliënts.. It might make stuff even harder for me :S

1. I HATE RainbowDash. She is the worst character in the entire show in my opinion. Yes, she's worse than Snips and Snails. She is so incredibly rude, arrogant, and stuck up that she has ABSOLUTELY NO REDEEMING VALUE. The impression she gave off in the first season just pissed me off SO much that I cannot forgive her and my opinion on her can't go any lower.

2. This whole obsession with Princess Luna annoys me. She really isn't that great of a character.

3. The only reason FlutterShy is popular is beaver bronies relate to her over trivial matters. She has social anxiety and is cute but she has the personality of a paper cup. She ISN'T THAT GREAT.

4. I view clop art. I don't clop myself, but I do like to view it...

5. I'm 19 but I still own a lot of animal and Pokemon plushies.

6. I am very depended on my family. I don't see myself ever moving out of my home. Hell, I get homesick at school!

7. I really like the episode "The Cutie Pox". I know some people see it as unnecessary because it has a lot of filler but I actually enjoyed the whole episode.

8. I think Zecora's rhyming is fucking annoying.

9. I LOVE bloody/gory/dark fan fictions. I read Scarlet Harvest & Ms. Cheerilee's Garden and I loved them! I actually pictures the ponies being tortured due to the great writing. (Yes, those two fan fictions are more gory than Cupcakes).

10. I listen to clop fictions. Again, not because I clop but because of the story itself.

11. My OC is psychotic and murders ponies because she loves torturing ponies.

post-14906-0-46569500-1394476986_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77

Hmm.. I'm curious..

Why isn't this thread sticky yet? I think it could be a very important thread, seen the fact ponies can inspire some very awkward and "disturbed" things. This would be a good place for people to feel understood for that.

Once when my english teacher told us weird things and then he started to talk about 40 years old watching MLP. I had an outburst of pure happiness because I was happy about that someone at least knew about MLP(FiM) and I yelled when there was completely quiet in class and it wasn't even meant to come out as a scream or anything. Then everybody turned to me and started to laugh because I'm usually very quiet in class and don't say anything so when the introvert and quiet girl finally says something it's a yell. And then most could be sure that I was a pegasister from that day. xD

• Brohoof 3

Let's see here,

• Feeling Pinkie Keen is one of my favourite episodes.
  • If I even get a whiff of Flutterdash I get bias against whatever caused it.
  • I have a Pinkie Pie plushie because I couldn't find an RD one. 
  • I read way too much fanfiction for my own good (Anything cept gore really)
  • I've always kinda wanted to roleplay but I still don't want to get into it.
  • I have a 10k long fanfic on Gdoc that nobody has ever seen because I'm afraid to release it.
  • Brohoof 1

I remember talking about a subject sort of similar to this before, but my biggest confession with ponies has been this:

-Pinkie Pie indirectly helped me stop my behaviors of self mutilation. Thus, becoming my favorite. I just saw so much beauty in her desire to make everypony happy at any cost. I knew if she were real, she wouldn't want me to hurt myself anymore. I slip up sometimes, but then I remember that I have her.

It almost feels like I owe her. I might not be here today if it weren't for her.

As silly as that may sound to some people, it's how I feel.

• Brohoof 3

I once had a 3 hour discussion with my Twilight BuildABear about nuclear physics....

Don't worry, I've probably done worse.  Even though I don't own any actual merchandise besides my Pink Pone Plushie.

After a conversation yesterday, I feel justified in saying this:

- Barring Flight to the Finish, S4 is a really shitty season for Rainbow Dash

- On that tangent, I still don't get why people get so upset over Season 2 when it comes to her

Once when my english teacher told us weird things and then he started to talk about 40 years old watching MLP. I had an outburst of pure happiness because I was happy about that someone at least knew about MLP(FiM) and I yelled when there was completely quiet in class and it wasn't even meant to come out as a scream or anything. Then everybody turned to me and started to laugh because I'm usually very quiet in class and don't say anything so when the introvert and quiet girl finally says something it's a yell. And then most could be sure that I was a pegasister from that day. xD

So was it a good talk.... or..? Curiosity has struck.

Anyway. I now and will always call the moon Luna and enjoy long drives in the night with her in the sky

So was it a good talk.... or..? Curiosity has struck.

Anyway. I now and will always call the moon Luna and enjoy long drives in the night with her in the sky

No my teacher made fun of bronies.. 

My deepest darkest secret.............I hate Trixie with a passion......I have an obsession with Spitfire as well as Rainbow Dash..and lastly..........Discord is the biggest jackass in the series

• Brohoof 1

I wish shippers, esspecialy OCxCannonCharacter shippers, would get hit by a brick. I believe that doing something like that, especially if it completely changes or ruins cannon set lore, is disrespecting the original content and the original creator. I know I'd be pissed, if someone took my characters and screwed up everything I worked years to make with them, just to fit their little fantasy.

I also had a dream about being in Equestria and meeting the mane 6...not sure if that counts, since it also fits in with like 3 other dreams where I had Gokai Red's powers...so hard to say if it's just that I really wish I had those powers :P

I am deeply in love with Trixie (Pinkie is still favorite pony though.)

The complete opposite of me.

I had a feeling someone would say that, :lol:

I don't really like it when people ship their OC's with cannon characters, as Zhortac said.

Justplsstahp.

Vinyl Scratch is my idol.

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~

Well ever since I was gifted my Twilight & Pinkie plushies, I have not gone withought them. And that's been over a yr. now. I'm 18 now, but I cuddle them every night. Sometimes I wish they were real, and even forget that they aren't.

Also, I like to let my mind fall away from reality on this forum, and other places online that are mlp related to be as if I'm actually there.

But in all, I don't really consider these confessions because I'm not afraid to say that. That's me, and I like me.