Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shaving of the legs

Huntress

I know guys that would kill no to be able to grow any hair, so I deem you lucky. Haha but still having a little bit of hair and having non at all is a large difference, and it's softer without. Just sayin 

Well I have ZERO chest hair, and I do not have any plans for growing some. I have some hair on my chin and upper lip but it's not very noticeable. I'm better off just getting rid all of it.

Well i don't really want to shave my legs because

1) The hair will grow back faster and thicker

2)I would get lots of stares and i am very Paranoid

3) I am only 14

And i never really have the time

Edited by codelyoko373

Well I have ZERO chest hair, and I do not have any plans for growing some. I have some hair on my chin and upper lip but it's not very noticeable. I'm better off just getting rid all of it.

Wax it :3 haha it wouldn't hurt that bad if you don't have a lot of hair, and it just kind of numbs the spot for a little bit. I wax my legs when I find time and it's not too bad

Well i don't really want to shave my legs because

1) The hair will grow back faster and thicker

2)I would get lots of stares and i am very Paranoid

3) I am only 14 

Actually that's a myth the whole hair grows back faster and thicker, but it's ok. I understand the being paranoid cuz I am too. But you shouldn't let other people control what you want to do.

• Brohoof 1

Actually that's a myth the whole hair grows back faster and thicker, but it's ok. I understand the being paranoid cuz I am too. But you shouldn't let other people control what you want to do.

Is it really a myth? Well if it is then Cool :D

But i still would not shave my legs because like i said I would get looks and i get paranoid But that would only be in P.E so after i am done with School then i might

Edited by codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1

I do indeed shave, not just me legs. Arms, Armpits...face...Eeyup  :mellow:

I think hair looks great on some people but...I myself am not one of those people. Personally, I just don't like having a hairy body  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

Shaving legs?  Not for me, no.  Never shaved my legs, never needed to shave my legs, and probably never will.  My legs are pretty hairy but not incredibly hairy, just pretty normal in my opinion, and I like 'em like that just fine.  The only hair I shave is my facial hair, which I like to keep trimmed, and occasionally I clip my armpits if they get a bit too hairy.

Edited by Batbrony

I don't because frankly I could care less about shaven legs. I have a friend who swims however and he shaves every bit of hair off of his body twice a day, except for his hair which he keeps looking like a cross between a male lion and Ozzy Osbourne with a perm.

• Brohoof 1

I don't because frankly I could care less about shaven legs. I have a friend who swims however and he shaves every bit of hair off of his body twice a day, except for his hair which he keeps looking like a cross between a male lion and Ozzy Osbourne with a perm.

Bahahahahah!!!! Omg that was amazing! I can't stop laughing. omg if you could get a picture of that I would be all over that! That sounds really funny

I don't shave my legs because it isn't really a problem for me, and since I wear long jeans all the time it wouldn't make any kind of scene if I did anyways.

But I do use some hair clippers on my armpits and *Cough Cough* other regions to minimize their sweat.

• Brohoof 1

Bahahahahah!!!! Omg that was amazing! I can't stop laughing. omg if you could get a picture of that I would be all over that! That sounds really funny

Come one come all, meet Addison F***(last name censored because I respect his privacy, not because it is a different 4 letter word beginning with F that certain people may find offensive).

addison.jpg?t=1377993676

• Brohoof 1

I actually have pretty hairy legs, but I don't shave them. Really the only downside I see to having hair on your legs is it hurts like hell when you try to take a bandaid off. I don't think I'd ever want to take the time to shave all my legs. I did shave part of one this one time, just to see how it looked in relation to the rest of the leg.

Oh you know, I...

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if any of you guys not gals, shave your legs? A few of my guy friends keep saying i'm weird for thinking it's hot.

Well thanks for the discrimination. I would like it if people would stop making "boys only" threads on this forum.

Also I agree on it being hot, and that is not weird at all. Your friends are obviously being silly

(Am I on the random side of this site again?)

It is either massive eksema that makes me look like joker (no joke) or hair, WHAT IS WORST?

(I am 15 and I look a bit older becouse of hair, but it is either that or being the joker.)

Edited by a crazy pony

Actually that's a myth the whole hair grows back faster and thicker, but it's ok

The topic is slightly awkward but meh. And it's not a myth i assure you XD. And if it was to be done, it better be during winter, because during summer you get those awkward looks specially when your at the beach or anything but still i know some men that do it because they tend to look better like that.

I am 15 and I look a bit older becouse of hair

i know what you mean Xp Edited by rayray

The topic is slightly awkward but meh. And it's not a myth i assure you XD. And if it was to be done, it better be during winter, because during summer you get those awkward looks specially when your at the beach or anything but still i know some men that do it because they tend to look better like that.

i know what you mean Xp

Actually, It is a myth. However, It can appear to be thicker as it's growing due to the shape the hair strands after they've been cut. Once the hair grows back to it's normal length and the ends start to wear back down to their more natural "pointy" shape, you'll realise that it's exactly the same as it was before.

tumblr_mmcw8mofwG1r5xzspo1_400.jpg

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

I suppose it is attractive, but I personally have no reason to do it. I always have cuts and scrapes, and scars all over my body (not my face), so the idea of having smooth skin is out the window, regardless of where I shave. I cannot say I haven't thought about it before though.

Hell no. Shaving my beard once in a while is enough of a pain in the ass without having to keep my legs shaved as well, and it's just kind of ...weird. I wish I just didn't grow any facial or leg hair.

• 4 years later...

Nah, I don't do it. None of you have seen my legs, but trust me, it would probably take a lifetime to shave them.

I used to shave my legs, only because it felt like an obligation or something like that.  Now though, I embrace my body hair.  I feel like I was supposed to be hairy in the first place, having leg hair just feels natural for me.  On other guys it looks good though, just not me.

I'd love to be able to shave mine more, even laser hair removal. Though sadly the people I work with all day give shit about it nonstop, so I can only do it on occasion. It is kind of a lot of work too, but it's worth it.