Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shaving of the legs

Huntress

I'll only do it if I want to crossdress, really, but I'm really not enthused with too much body hair in general so I may start doing it more often just because I think body hair is gross above a certain threshold, guy or girl. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Katskratch

:3 Omg will you be my bestfriend? :D hahaha I just don't like hair unless it's on my head or someone else's head..but guys with shaved legs are hot

Edited by PictureCrisps

I was actually thinking about doing this, but I have never taken the time to do so. Body hair does not really bother me any, but there is a certain appeal I can see to it, shaved legs that is. I still might do it at some point, it isn't high priority at the moment. :P

• Brohoof 2

I don't. I am WAY too hairy in general for it to do me any good. I've been growing hair all over my body since I was 14. I was once mistaken for an 18 year old because of my beard. Shaving my legs would only make the more unseemly than they already are. >_<

I do, and I get weird looks for it (at the gym and at the beach).

I don´t care, i 1. like it like that and 2. run a lot, and wear shorts while  doing it. I feel uncomfortable if I don´t shave my legs...

Never ever wondered about it until a friend talked to me about it...

• Brohoof 1

I used to, but stopped because it was kind of a chore. But I started doing it again last year because I shave my face and everywhere else, so why not legs as well? It also makes me feel much more comfortable and look nicer since I find hair growing anywhere else on my body besides my head and face to look grotesque.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

I should find the time to shave my legs but I didn't know that until I actually started growing hair. It's not really important to me for now, but when it is I'll try to shave. :P

• Brohoof 1

I currently don't.. But I've been thinking about it.

Finally I have an excuse to shave them legs, I have never understood why guys don't. I would still feel kind of weird because back when I was younger I always had very little body hair. Back then it was considered manly to have hairy legs. I'll probably start shaving my legs! Maybe..

Who even thinks hairy legs are attractive, it's time for a revolution.. A hair shaving revolution!

• Brohoof 1

If anyone has the money and the balls to do it then I recommend getting it waxed professionally (most home wax kits are too weak for guy body hair, I know by experience) instead of shaving every few days or whatever. Lasts longer so it's more time efficient. 

• Brohoof 3

I used to, but stopped because it was kind of a chore. But I started doing it again last year because I shave my face and everywhere else, so why not legs as well? It also makes me feel much more comfortable and look nicer since I find hair growing anywhere else on my body besides my head and face to look grotesque.

There's also this. It would be a chore and I'm not the type to show off my body to people. No one's gonna see all that hair anyway so it's a moot point to shave anything but my face. :lol:

I currently don't.. But I've been thinking about it.

Finally I have an excuse to shave them legs, I have never understood why guys don't. I would still feel kind of weird because back when I was younger I always had very little body hair. Back then it was considered manly to have hairy legs. I'll probably start shaving my legs! Maybe..

Who even thinks hairy legs are attractive, it's time for a revolution.. A hair shaving revolution!

We should totally start a revolution together :P or a fan club xD and I don't think manlyness should be based on how much hair you have on your legs but by how you treat a woman/man depending on if you are gay or not xP

• Brohoof 1

A lot of ( male ) people, that i know do it, so i dont think, that it is weird. I personally dont shave my legs though, even though they are quite hairy. I just like it better this way. Also is it making it harder for mosquitos to sting me :P

Edited by Guest

Thankfully being naturally blond, leg hair isn't exactly a big issue for me as its fairly unnoticeable for the most part. I wouldn't consider shaving them unless the hair grew out of control. My arms are a little more wild, but I don't think they're hurting anybody.

I shave my legs. I dislike having leg hair for one reason or another.

It also feels wrong having hair on my legs if I'm wearing a skirt. I wear leggings and such, but still. It ain't natural.  :okiedokielokie:

MFW wearing skinny jeans with prickly legs > LxdwA.png

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 2

I actually use hair removal cream on my legs, arms and pretty much every where else and then I shave the cream off rather than using the scraper tool because shaving it makes it so smooth.

I absolutely despise body hair on MYSELF. I don't mind a little bit on my men though. I just love the feeling of having smooth legs and arms :3

I absolutely despise body hair on MYSELF. I don't mind a little bit on my men though. I just love the feeling of having smooth legs and arms :3

Run a silk cloth along your legs once they're nice and bald. You will not regret.

meme_face____not_really_by_xarity-d4es29

Unless it's just me... in which case, this would be rather awkward.

• Brohoof 2

I don't have much hair on my legs so I don't really need to shave, in fact I can barely grow any facial hair. It's just not in my genes but I think that's a good thing.

I know guys that would kill no to be able to grow any hair, so I deem you lucky. Haha but still having a little bit of hair and having non at all is a large difference, and it's softer without. Just sayin