Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

She is hands down cutest pony ever. (she sort of reminds me of my guinea pigs)

Even my non brony friends have seen all the animations, so fluffle puff for president!

I'm confused... What has the fandom done to displease the creator? (I apologize if this is an ignorant question; I still haven't seen all that there is to see of Fluffle Puff.)

The character wasnt made by the YouTuber who makes videos about her. The original creator created her as a design to make fun of themselves. However people fell in love with it and her popularity was blown almost out of proportion. They're almost sick of seeing her now (he has harsh feelings about the fandom but I say his feelings are forgivable)

If you want to read more about it this page has some decent info on her:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fluffy-ponies

Edited by Captain Brony (MG11)

Can I just say that, even though I find Fluffle Puff quite adorable, I think the fluffy pony fad she created is one of the most ugliest things I have ever seen in this fandom? Well, there can be a few exceptions, but how people usually draw them, (small, quite chubby, act baby-ish, talk in "wub" speak) it's just absolutely atrocious.

Again, I still quite like Fluffle Puff though.

Edited by Mars Brownie

It's rare that I find a character so adorable that it makes me laugh, but that's Fluffle Puff.  Her adorableness is pushed to the point that it's humorous and I like that.  That said, I think it's a tad odd that's she's shipped with Chrysalis, who's so much more sentient than her.

No.

The idea is kinda cheep: take a usual pony face and put it onto a pink fluff ball. She is maybe adorable but:

• we know how exactly they made her adorable (I couldn't say it about MLP:FiM ponies, it's rather "zee Madgic!" with them)
  • she isn't nearly as adorable as Fluttershy. (I could look at her pictures all the time)

I also don't like her being complete idiot.

Only funny thing I find about this is how they put Madame Cheeshole Legs into the story.

Edited by Declen
  • Brohoof 2

Originally my reaction was "dafuq is a Fluffle Puff?" after watching her animations though she is easily my favorite OC and Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows is best ringtone. I do find the implied "Chrissi" shipping a little.....unnerving though ^_^

I didn't understand Flufflepuff for a long time. I think that I am starting to understand what the big deal is...

She is cute, but overrated. Overrated doesn't mean that she is bad, but best character ever is a bit of a stretch, dontcha think?

Same here! I don't really understand her popularity but I think her chemistry with Chrysalis is rather interesting.

However, I do think she's rather overrated. Cute..... but overrated.

• Brohoof 2

You don't need to know who Milky way is trust me. Fluffle puff and most popular oc's stem from the millions of pony ask blogs that exist on tumbler. Gaining popularity is based on luck as much a talent.

No, trust me. I've seen pictures and I'm not squeamish in the slightest when it comes to questionable pony fan content.

I'll admit, I don't really like those random OCs. They just pop out of nowhere and their popularity seems completely arbitrary.

I just looked up Milky Way I am now horrified who would ever make such a disgusting thing I mean that's just so so wrong in every way

I don't watch the series that she's in, but those types of things don't really appeal to me anyway. I did see PFUDOR, but that's only installment I've seen because it was everywhere within the brony fandom at one point in time. Nothing too special, but hey, people loved it. It's cutesy and harmless.

I also don't like her being complete idiot.

I beg to differ. Her tact in the art of stealth to outsmart Chrysalis is quite admirable (Decieving her of which box she's in. Using the ninja false wall technique.). Though she lacks understanding of some things in the world she inturn excels in skill and strategy.

I just looked up Milky Way I am now horrified who would ever make such a disgusting thing I mean that's just so so wrong in every way

*looks it up and goes through the tumblrs and questions and pictures* Where is the disgusting thing about this character? From every pony's reaction, I expected some Battle-Royale level of horrorific gore.

mlfw5720_small.jpg

I'm gonna cut you some slack because Zecora is your best pony, but if you have a problem with Milky Way, I suggest you review your morals and priorities. Just because something is lewd doesn't mean it's wrong.

• Brohoof 1

I... y'know, I'm just gonna break the mold and say that I'm just not a fan of Fluffle Puff. At all.

I just don't get the appeal. She's cute, yeah, but that's literally it. All she does is stare soullessly at everything. Now that I think about it, she kind of creeps me out.

I'll like her once they give her an actual personality.

The one thing I DO approve of is giving Chrysalis a friend, though. That's always nice.

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea what the origins of Fluffle Puff.. All I know is that she's fluffy, adorable, hilarious, answers Tumblr questions and I want one.
If she ever becomes canon, I can die happy.

I'm not really much of a fan. The fact that she never speaks but only blows raspberries annoys me a bit. Apart from that I don't really mind the character, but it just doesn't move me.

I love the ask Fluffle Puff blog on Tumblr so much, and seeing that blog actually made me love Fluffle Puff a lot more as well. I love Fluffle Puff and her design so much, I just wish one day that they would at least include her as a background pony. 

Edited by The Handmaid
  • Brohoof 1

Fluffle Puff is such an awesome pony. What's so amazing about her is that she has her own sense of derp. She does all sorts of weird, yet cute activities that just leaves us giggling every time. She's like Derpy in that sense. The fact she's also so fluffy magnifies how cute she is!

• Brohoof 1

I have a friend who absolutely hates fluffle puff... He hates fluffle puff so much that he had several commissions done of fluffle puff being eaten by wolves XD

Me... I don't mind fluffle puff so much... Il ocationaly look at the content,.. But I'm not such a big fan.