76 users have voted

1. 1. Do you (still) play Minecraft?

• Yes
    • Off and on
    • Once in awhile
    • Once in a great awhile
    • No;I retired from Minecraft
    • No;I don't have it

Off and on ever since Beta 1.8 release. I've been getting back into it a bit recently, but then school stabbed me in the back and I haven't had time much.

I remember back when beta was released. That was back when I was a noob at the game. I miss those days, when everything was new.

This about made me cry tears of nostalgia at 2:00

Yeah, I still play it. I have not grown bored of it yet since I'm always finding something to do. Either it be building empires or building ponies, I find ways to keep it entertaining for me.

I do sometimes. (Noone wants to play with me becouse I am not the brightest guy around)

Though I need a new server to play on. (I blew up a pvp world and it needs fixes  :lol: , I will never do that again without orders.)

Edited by a crazy pony

I play minecraft sometimes in my free time ,but only mini game servers since they're short and enjoyable. Especially if your playing with a party of friends or people on skype.  :)

I probably dumped 500 hours into that game. I played it since beta came out. 

I pick it up again every great once in a while but I don't have money for a legit copy so I cant go to any real servers don't know good servers to play on anymore.

Playing alone gets boring, especially considering how long it takes to build things of interest.

I would pick it up if I had people I could reliably play with, also using voice communication in the process since it's just so much better.

Eh, not so much anymore. I used to play it pretty much all the time, but nowadays I only play it every once in a long while, whenever I'm in the mood for it. I just find it too boring to play, even with a friend. Now, if I had a group of friends, who wouldn't mind playing the game 'Ultra Hardcore' style every now and then (like you see in the Mindcrack UHC videos), then it might be a different story. :squee:

Edited by Sir Trixieshy

Well, the 1.7 update is pretty cool now that I look at it, but the updating is getting too extensive. I play it on and off, but I'm always willing to get back into it for a few weeks.

Once in a great awhile, I used to play it so much that I decided that I needed to take a break from it. Then I simply didn't have the time to play it. Only reason I don't play it at the moment is because I had sort of forgotten it, but who knows maybe I'll play it once again. I'm not sure.

I stopped playing it. Not because I quit, but because Mojang screwed me out of my account.

I stopped playing for a while, and when I came back, it wouldn't let me log in. Don't say that I got the password of username wrong. I had all the information written down in front of me.

Mojang stripped my account from me without my permission.

So, Mojang, here's it to ya!

341506__250x250.png

I stopped playing it. Not because I quit, but because Mojang screwed me out of my account.

I stopped playing for a while, and when I came back, it wouldn't let me log in. Don't say that I got the password of username wrong. I had all the information written down in front of me.

Mojang stripped my account from me without my permission.

So, Mojang, here's it to ya!

img-1835986-1-341506__250x250.png

DId you remember to double check and then triple check?

And then press forgot your password as is didn't work?

You might have done something wrong or perhaps they changed it?

I tried it once, but it just wasn't for me. However, even though I think it is an overrated game, I totally understand the appeal and why so many people play it. 

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

I found it a creative and funny game. And I still do. Though yeah, playing it alone is a misfire. Somebody to chat with etc during doing stuff is a priceless thing. Besides, building stuff just for yourself... is a bit well, a no-no.

Bought the original version, so yeah, I guess I could play everywhere. And I guess I could play it even now, but as everyone say, playing alone is boring. And all of my friends got bored with it already.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I used to hate it. I played it and loved it. Now I play it once in a great while. My sister on the other hand, plays it any chance she can get. *facehoof*

No I don't ever play Minecraft. I tried running it on my PC recently but it doesn't work. I think it's mostly because my computer is REALLY not meant for playing games on. It's mostly for working and such. 

Yeah I play Minevraft for overmy times in the past... We builded HUGE castle with al in it: houses, farms, a warehouse, a railway and a lot things more.

Well, 'twas in a holiday and we had a lot of fun. Today I play one time per month for five minutes.

I spend quite a bit of time tooling around in minecraft (partly since I have two youtube series involving it currently) sometimes with friends on LAN or mostly solo. It has the one thing very few games offer: Full creative freedom. I really can't understand why people claim it is over rated and such, since it does exactly what it is hyped up to be and more so if you factor in mods.

Yes, I actually do play Minecraft... My only problem is that I would love to have a group of friends who'd play it with me, and have a group project to work on... And talk on skype with on the same time... That would be just awesome. X3

A girl can dream....