Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to be a tree?

Planty

I'd...have to say no. Why? Because I prefer CLIMBING them rather than BEING one. I mean, sure, if it was one of those strange 'migrating trees,' but I'd find the lack of movement boring. Then again...I AM rooted to my desk chair a good majority of the days I have off work. I'm sure it'd be boring either way though. *shrug*

While being a tree could be interesting... I wouldn't want to be one. Trees are sort of rooted in place, vulnerable and live fairly boring lives. They can't even react to approaching threats such as dangerous insects or men with chainsaws or weedwackers. If I were a tree, I would be a unique one for sure...

It's a slow, yet interesting life to be a tree, depending where you are xP I wouldn't become a tree for obvious reasons, one of the is mostly because you can't do the awesome, fun things we do today like sports, games, and watching MLP D: . Although it would be nice to live with other trees in a peaceful, relaxing forest. Animals will be all over you but that's one important role for a tree ;P So if you don't like animals then you'd probably want to avoid trees.

If I were to be a tree then it would definitely be in a rainforest surrounded by other trees like I mentioned before, away from civilization and annoying humans. My goal would be to be a big, tall, healthy tree where animals can live happily away from predators. 

I wouldn't WANT to be a tree, no. Well, maybe. It depends on where I was and what kind of tree I would be. I'd prefer to be a Redwood so I can be HUGE and tower over everything and say "hey I can't see my house from here!" loljk Bu seriously if I were a tree I'd want to be away from humans, preferably in a Rainforest, or a normal forest. Perhaps a forest in Canada :D

I wouldn't WANT to be a tree, no. Well, maybe. It depends on where I was and what kind of tree I would be. I'd prefer to be a Redwood so I can be HUGE and tower over everything and say "hey I can't see my house from here!" loljk Bu seriously if I were a tree I'd want to be away from humans, preferably in a Rainforest, or a normal forest. Perhaps a forest in Canada :D

Being a rainforest tree my be the best option, providing you can avoid the de-forestation :o!

I wonder why fluttershy wanted to be a tree then? It seems like a unanimous decision (so far) that it wouldn't be as good as being a Human (or pony?)

I'd like to be a tree. It be better than being a human, that's for sure. If the world was inhabited by just trees instead of these monsters known as humans, it would be a better planet.

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't like to be a tree. I wouldn't be able to move around freely and I wouldn't be able to talk or hear. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to see as well. I'd be severely limited as a tree. I think the only thing I would be aware of is the environment and photosynthesis I'd have to go through in order to 'eat' and survive.

Plus, I'd be vulnerable to forest fires and lumberjacking.  :blink:

I love trees, but I would hate to be tree myself. 

I'd love to be a treant.

then i can do wood jokes.

Being a tree would be cool. (NO HOMEWORK AND DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT)

as long as i avoid deforestation.

Edited by a crazy pony

I'd love to be a treant.

then i can do wood jokes.

Being a tree would be cool. (NO HOMEWORK AND DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT)

as long as i avoid deforestation.

Don't you mean "being a tree wood be cool"? DOH! lol

I completely forgot about tree ent's... I wouldn't mind being a tree ent :P I AM YOUR TREE KING!

• Brohoof 1

Sorry but i say no because being a tree will not bring you the ability of mobility and conscious thinking. Being a living thing has the most important thing of thinking and brainstorming. I can't trade to be a tree in order not to unable to think beside i am immortal too!

I won't trade immortality for such thing!

I actually had a dream I was a tree once. I had the ability to "see" and "hear" things, but in such a watered down way. Due to not having the key senses animals have, it was odd. Everything was quiet, but not. I could sense things around me, but not with the normal senses. It's so hard to explain. It was peaceful, though. I did feel the sun on my trunk and branches though, it felt so good. 

But then a woodpecker decided to PECKPECKPECKPECKPECK  me, and I woke up. .____. 

I do not want to be a tree. I am happily content with being of human nature. (Somewhat. I'd prefer it to other things, though.)

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Trees don't have a care in the world. They stand there and bask in the beauty of the world, with none of the concerns and stresses of life.

It's admirable, really.

• 1 month later...