Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here an only child?

LED Dasher

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 2:23 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Nope, I got three younger siblings. :ButtercupLaugh: Being the oldest has its pros and cons lol. 

Like, they will get DODGE RAM 3500's because they are younger?

I have an older brother. He lives in town and I haven't seen him for months now because of the Corona situation.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I am

Idk recently someone got pissed at me saying I will never understand what its like to have siblimgs lmao

Well sure but they will not understand what it's like to be an only child :D

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not an only child, but I was an only child until the age of 12 so I still sort of feel like I was raised as one. I'm glad I didn't have any siblings who were a similar age to me as I'm pretty sure we'd have just argued and fought and put each other down constantly. I wasn't exactly the most harmonious teenager, and my brother (who is now beginning teenagedom (? is that a word)) seems to be following in my similarly discontented footsteps, so I can only imagine that if the two of us were the same age we'd just butt heads all the time.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Yes, unfortunatey. I would have loved to have a sister. In the distant past, I used to have a sister, and I loved her above all, which may explain my genetic defects. The family of cain used to have some special proclivities when it came to reproduction. But sometimes I would have these flashbacks of her, and start crying profusely. I miss her so much. This is the reason I am so suicidal. I have no reason to stay. I am just killing time.

Edited by They call me Loyalty