Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

Nothing...just crawl up into a little ball and just do nothing...occasional cry a few tears...but nothing...I'll question my place on this earth...but no- oh the hell with this!!

I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF SUCH AN ATROCITY!!

I would be very sad, then as a security measure obsessively download every single fanfic I could find, followed by all the PMV's and pony music I could find, then I would write some sad fanfic to vent myself.

Then I would see how long the community holds together.

Then I would try (and probably fail) to find another community as good as this one.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I honestly would be okay... Thought I have live with the pain of not seeing Twi in any new situations. But if they left and took all their episodes with them and you can't watch then anymore, then I'll would just die!

But then at least I's still have my pictures!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

(edited)

At first, I think all of the shock would have to take a while to soak up into my system, then WHAM. o.o I'd think I'd have mixed reactions....

I'd be very dissapointed and depressed for a good while, I don't know how I'd cope at school or doing my work at home, I'd be so down... :(

I can't imagine everything we owe to Hasbro and DHX for giving us this awesome gift of immeasurable proportions...but if it ended now...I wouldn't understand why (and I certiainly don't want to think about it), they're in a climbing paramount of success that is getting higher, and higher, and I don't know, nor do I want to know, when it'll stop. The mass of the powerful and invincible fanbase will deplete...I couldn't imagine such a thing.

I....I don't really want to think about it.... :(

Well, what I would do to deal with it...I'd have to move on eventually....but it's like....it's like you've spent so much time on a certain thing (passion for the show, dedication, etc.) that you loved doing so much, and right in FromTheForums of your face it disappears, forever... It'd be a very confusing process indeed.

Edited by NASCARFAN160

A few weeks of depression, in which i loaf around and sigh a lot.

Then simply forget and move on, my useless memory helps.

Also, wouldn't the fan community be able to continue the show?

When the inevitable day comes, I'll be super sad but appreciate the wonderful run it had. It's about the positive, not the negative. Too easy to be negative, no? ;)

Posted Image

My little Rarity

I thought you said Lil Miss Rarity at first........wtb brain bleach again. My Little Rarity would probably suffer the same fate as the Friends spinoff starting Joey.....

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

Seriously though, I hope we all are collectivized enough that even if the show was cancelled, Bronies would continue to exist as a fandom.

It would be rather unusual if all the grand effort put out by the fandom would suddenly come to a halt and instantly lose all ontological inertia.

Edited by Blue

Shrug and move on, honestly. This is hardly my only running show I'm into, in fact, this is just my most recent. If the show was canceled I'd be disappointed, because I know they could have gone a lot farther, and are pretty dumb to cancel a show that's globally popular due to the magical pudding cup that is the internet, but that'd be it. I'd remain on this place and look up the memes and stay on the show for about as long as the communities stayed together :3 Which would hopefully be for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be like "Awww , WTF? You serious? There was so much more potential :(. Nooo...nooohhohhoho. Fudge nipples http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png. *sigh, facepalms* ...whatever, I still got a great fandom to hold onto :D. There are so many good Applejack pics I haven't seen and so many good fan-fics I haven't read. Internet, here I come!".

Also, if they DO cancel the show too early, it better because they're making a movie to close off the series (And if its a film, hire a Disney director. REALLY would like an amazing story to top it off :wub:). I really think that this show has too much potential to be canceled after Season 3 :mellow: though.

Actually, I have a new answer.

If MLP got cancelled, I'd shoot myself to the moon and stay there, in denial that the show is over, while hugging a Luna plushie .3.

I'd be upset that they cancelled it right after the second season. Then I'd go back and watch both season again. Read fanfics and watch fan made youtube vids. I'd stay with the community until there isn't one anymore.