Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

(edited)

Lets see.

I'd generally feel a bit shocked, but I would simmer down after. If it were to get cancelled, who am I to tell them "NO! YOU'RE WRONG YOU STUPID DICK BUCKETS! MAKE MORE OR ELSE WE WILL KILL YOUR FIRST BORNS!!!". At this point, I'd probably still hang around with the community and rewatch the seasons again (like I did with the 2003 version of TMNT, which is the bane of my childhood as far as TV shows go, so shut up) until it reaches a point where it can't be anymore salvagable. All in all, if MLP were to be cancelled, I can definetely say that it was a fantastic ride, and that I'm proud to have met the friends that I have met through this show - especially on this forum.

Also, if anyone responds with anything involving a gun, explosive or a threat to anyone/anything, then another thought that I would personally feel would be slight disappointment for how immaturely they're handling the situation. From stupid threats to posting gifs and pics of sad ponies, I can understand their sorrow but I'd rather they explain it themselves in pure black text instead of making an idiot of themselves for the sake of a joke. Don't like it at all in honesty.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Lets see.

I'd generally feel a bit shocked, but I would simmer down after. If it were to get cancelled, who am I to tell them "NO! YOU'RE WRONG YOU STUPID DICK BUCKETS! MAKE MORE OR ELSE WE WILL KILL YOUR FIRST BORNS!!!". At this point, I'd probably still hang around with the community and rewatch the seasons again (like I did with the 2003 version of TMNT, which is the bane of my childhood as far as TV shows go, so shut up) until it reaches a point where it can't be anymore salvagable. All in all, if MLP were to be cancelled, I can definetely say that it was a fantastic ride, and that I'm proud to have met the friends that I have met through this show - especially on this forum.

I agree, except for the violent parts. :3

(edited)

I would be really sad for a few months or so (Might seem long to some of you, but surprisingly that's really short compared to other sad situations ^.^') then I would of course have to move on. But even with the fandom I guess I would stay a little happy :)

I also think that there would be haters trolling all the time.

Edited by Skyla

(edited)

Well, if Spectacular Spider-Man is any indication, I'll spend 3 years and counting lamenting the loss and being extremely disappointed by what has come to take its place.

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize I already posted pretty much the exact sentiments earlier in this thread. My bad.

EDIT2: Well, since this post is here anyway, I might as well run with it. When the show does end, unlike Spectacular Spider-Man, we had better get proper season sets for the whole series!

Edited by ErBoi

Well, of course i would be sad, but I'd stick with the fandom and continue with life. I mean with all the creative people in this fandom (Art, Fanfics, Music etc) it would be pretty hard to get bored. There would always be something :)

Here's a more personal assessment: I just had a dream last night which concluded with me searching through The Hub's website and discovering MLP was cancelled. I quickly checked EQD, finding that the series finale had aired. Apparently, it was a Twilight-centric episode.

I awoke with my heart pounding in my chest. I exhaled in relief as I recovered from the shock.

There's your answer.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a more personal assessment: I just had a dream last night which concluded with me searching through The Hub's website and discovering MLP was cancelled. I quickly checked EQD, finding that the series finale had aired. Apparently, it was a Twilight-centric episode.

I awoke with my heart pounding in my chest. I exhaled in relief as I recovered from the shock.

There's your answer.

What if Studio B found a way to invade your mind by implanting dreams of the series being over, so that support from bronies will grow stronger?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What if Studio B found a way to invade your mind by implanting dreams of the series being over, so that support from bronies will grow stronger?

Posted Image

"We plant an idea in their minds..."

Posted Image

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

I would cry, cry cry and cry. When I am done doing that then I would cry some more.

Seriously though, I actually would cry. I would shed tears of despair that such an amazing thing as MLP suddenly stopped. Though, I would be glad that such a fandom follows the MLP and I would be glad that I still had this forum to attend.

I'd be really sad. I would have a lot of man tears. The show ends but it will never leave my heart. You'll probably see me be a crazy old grandpa later on that has a shrine in his attic dedicated to ponies.

(edited)

This show is too consistent to be cancelled.

To me, I'd be sad and confused that our beloved shows was cancelled.

It'll be sad because the show brought me so much joy and happiness and that some cartoon shows will ever top the consistency that this show had, in terms of writing, characterization, the musicals, the flash animation, etc.

I'll be confused on why they decide to pull the plug on this great show that gave birth to a gigantic fanbase of lovable people who shares the same passion like we do on this forum?

IMO, It's probable that the fanbase won't die because I believe that the fanbase should stick together and continue to celebrate the show that brought us together in the first place. We shall rise and overcome the cancellation by continuing to make artwork, make music, make fan-made videos and so on, so we can keep the spirit of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic alive for years to come.

Edited by Deemo

I would go in these steps.

#1 Be vary sad.

#2 Mope everywere for a day or two and tell all of my brony friends.

#3 Get everyone to sign a petition to get the show back on.

Thats how I would react.

Would be shocked and horrified for a day, then depressed for about a week, then think of evil plans to punish the people who canceled the show. At the same time, watch youtube constantly for fellow Bronies to create a new and possible better version of MLP.

• Brohoof 1