Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

• 1 month later...

Ok, I knew ther is alot of people talking about this, I'm just wanted to know how u guys feel like when the show is coming to an end. It's like gonna be the worstest day of my life...

Ok, I knew ther is alot of people talking about this, I'm just wanted to know how u guys feel like when the show is coming to an end. It's like gonna be the worstest day of my life...

Your thread has been merged with a much larger one on the same subject. Next time, please use the search function before making a thread about a subject that is likely already being discussed. :)

I'd move on eventually. Plus by then, I'd most likely have all the seasons downloaded on my computer and I would then watch them continuously lol. But if the fandom died, weeeeell... this would probably be what I'd do.

post-3487-0-46259300-1334483981_thumb.jpg

Your thread has been merged with a much larger one on the same subject. Next time, please use the search function before making a thread about a subject that is likely already being discussed. :)

Sure thx 4 tellin me this, i've search 4 this but see nothin so i started mine.

I'd move on eventually. Plus by then, I'd most likely have all the seasons downloaded on my computer and I would then watch them continuously lol. But if the fandom died, weeeeell... this would probably be what I'd do.

Same :) Edited by zHiddenz

Even if the show ends we'll still have the fandom, music, art, and lessons we've learned from watching it when we did. I'm not too worried about it though, it seems to make a lot of money.

I agree with you completely!

I'd still probably bawl like a newborn baby though :(

If The Hub/Hasbro decided to cancel the show, I will just have to suffice with brony created content, I guess. Not to downplay our fandom and it's creations, but the episode releases are the highlight of my week and never seize to make me smile. I also fear that the fandom would die out without the show, along with the fan-based material that is pumped out of the bronies.

I guess I will have to find some way to create my own pony-things. Maybe I will learn to draw beautiful fanart yeah right. Hopefully that'll be enough for me to suffice. Me and my crappy drawings...

T_T MLP, please don't die on me.

They might leave our TV screens, but the fandom would go on, with all the videos, fan-art, fan-fics, maybe even an online series if such thing were to happen. Eventually, MLP would probably be on TV again, though probably 10-20 years later. And if it is, G5/6/7 better be similiar or basically a continuation of G4. That would make me happy :). If I still remember all this years later (Probably will, being a brony has made my opinion on a lot of things more positive ;))

Pretty much pissed off (like that time the anime bleach got canceled and the final arc in the manga won't get animated...)yeah,or even worser,i mean i'm used to wait for a new season,but canceled is the worst thing.