Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

I have thought of it...but as time goes by...I...Just won't care...

MLP is a fad, it will die, I don't care what you say, this is a fact.

but..well. I thought about it before and well, the more I think about it, the less I care,

Posted Image

^ My feelings on that situation in a nutshell

Live in a world without FiM?

Posted Image

I, for one, would probably spend a few weeks in recluse, rocking back and forth from lack of ponies, then maybe, just maybe, I would go on with my life, doing everything I could to keep the memory alive as long as I can. MLP will live forever in my heart =)

I have thought of it...but as time goes by...I...Just won't care...

MLP is a fad, it will die, I don't care what you say, this is a fact.

but..well. I thought about it before and well, the more I think about it, the less I care,

But we might as well enjoy the heck out of it as long as we can, right? And think about it, all fads re-emerge sometime. Like 10 years from now you could be talking to your friend and he may respond with "Okie dokie lokie!" or something like that. You may have to rack your brain a little to remember, but the faint memory of your time as a brony may cause you to chuckle a little. But I think somewhere, the show will hold a special part in everyone's life.

• Brohoof 1

I should probably download season 2 off of iTunes just in case! Anypony know where I can get a copy of the original version of Last Roundup though? I refuse to buy the edited version.

You could just download it off YouTube. The original, unruined version should still be up. If you have the software, you can just take it straight off there =) And if you cant get it there, I can try to send it to you =)

Something tells me FiM will be around for awhile, and we don't have too much to worry about.

Something tells me that. I don't know what.

What's that, Pinkie? Oh, yeah, I understand.

Pinkie Pie says that her Pinkie sense will go off any time she thinks the show's livelihood is threatened. We've got everything covered. :)

• Brohoof 1

Something tells me FiM will be around for awhile, and we don't have too much to worry about.

Something tells me that. I don't know what.

What's that, Pinkie? Oh, yeah, I understand.

Pinkie Pie says that her Pinkie sense will go off any time she thinks the show's livelihood is threatened. We've got everything covered. :)

I like how you think, my friend =) And tell Pinkie I said thanks for watching our back ;)

We'll do what the fans of the other generations have done.

We become extinct.

While I do not like the idea of that ever happening, I fear it may be inevitable. But there will always be the die-hard fans who stick by the show. So while I do not completely agree with you, fine sir, I must appreciate your side of the issue

While I do not like the idea of that ever happening, I fear it may be inevitable. But there will always be the die-hard fans who stick by the show. So while I do not completely agree with you, fine sir, I must appreciate your side of the issue

But in 100 years, the die hard fans will be gone. And we will truly become, extinct.

Hey, if the Sonic fandom still exists, then I'm sure we'll survive for quite some time.

But it's more important to enjoy what we have now while we are still here and still strong. After all, it's the journey that makes everything worthwile, not what happens at the end.

• Brohoof 1

I really can't see it crashing down that bad, to the very least I see it adapting. If not for bronies then to the very least for what their original target demographic was, little girls. Remember, we could call this entire fandom a fluke.

Edited by SrFrog

Well, anyone can say they would complain at first, but what would that do?!

I would focus on keeping the bronyism in me as live as possible! I constantly remind myself of the the ponies that existed through drawing and youtube re-runs!

I would probably kill my self...

No seriously, I would feel sad a while, but don't know for how long... It would have been a terrible experience, and it is possible that it happens during my life time... And that's a horrible though :'(

I would shed a lot of manly tears. :(

But I don't think it would take me a long time to get used to the show not being there.

I'm not counting on the brony community disappearing when the show stops.

I'd cry... simple as that. i mean where would i put my self! the show is so good and entertaining and yeah! everything! i hope they never do it! atleast not in any near future that i live in! >.<

I would petition. Then I would petition more. Then I would email them pages and pages explaining you cant end mlp. Then I would bribe them. Then I would call the creators and yell at them to get back to work. Then i would petition more.

and if that doesnt work.... i guess cry forever

Walk down to Hasbro studios and knock some sense into them for cancelling the highest rated show in history and an extra hoof stomp for poor derpy. sorry. Im a "die hard" brony. So love and tolerance in that situation is to let them think twice about why they shouldn't cancel it....9_9

• Brohoof 1

First I would be very sad and then I would go to Ioffer or something and buy a DVD of all the episodes. And then I would sign petitions and buy as much Pony merchandise as I can and then I would hope that they make a Generation 5 and it would be better. I hope what they do is make a CD with all their songs. (My I-pod doesn't seem to want to put the songs on there. I have them on Itunes but my I-pod just won't fricken sync) And I hope that I can buy season DVD'S legally. I'd find something else to love within time. But, I hope we have a good 2 to 3 maybe 4 more years of My Little Pony before it ends.