Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

You find out that the show is over. Cancelled for sure. How would Bronies react? How would the internet react? How would the world react?

But most importantly, how would YOU react?

Personally? I'd feel terrible for a few days, wondering the potential that could have been if the show had been allowed to keep going. Probably would write a fanfic or draw a picture to give the show a proper goodbye. :(

• Brohoof 4

There is no God! :angry:

Then I would read lots of fanfics. I would remind everyone that it had to end eventually. Even though there will be no more episodes, doesn't mean that ponies are gone from our lives. We can still enjoy fan content and help the fandom live on. But for those who leave, I would ask them to always remember how ponies touched our lives, and to take the lessons to heart.

My reaction? Something like this, I imagine.

post-101-0-28300400-1330235305_thumb.jpg

Followed by tears. So many tears. Have you ever seen a bald man cry? Let me tell you - it isn't pretty.

• Brohoof 23

I would sit alone in my room all day, playing Skyrim. Nothing redeemable about my world with ponies gone.

Oh damn I was so melodramatic back in the day.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

That's a hard question to answer. I know I would be devastated, like if a friend died devastated, but at the same time I would be over joyed that it even happened at all, and that so many great works of art have been and will continue to be created.

• Brohoof 1

I know this is hypothetical but I don't like thinking about stuff like this. Of course the show will eventually end but I hope it will go on for several seasons before that happens. If it were to just end right now... I don't know what I would do. I imagine I would spend a lot of time crying though.

• Brohoof 1

There was life before Mlp and there shall be life after Mlp and sure I might be disappointed that the show ended, but that doesn't mean the community that it spawned will end with it.

• Brohoof 2

Well, it's been nearly 3 years since Spectacular Spider-Man was canceled and I still have bouts of "WHYYYY!? IT WAS SO GOOD!"

So, probably something like that. I'd also be disappointed at losing any possible chance I might have to work on the show myself...though I've looked into it and it appears that there are no openings as of now.

Why do people have to post a topic like this? It's way too depressing.

Let's just enjoy the journey for as long as it lasts. No need to think about the ending when we haven't even reached the end of the second season yet.

That's just a major downer....

• Brohoof 1

Whilst I would be very sad and quite unhappy, I would survive. We still have the old episodes and, quite frankly, half the fun of being a brony is the massively varied fanbase we have. We would still have the fanfics, the music, the art and the forums, so I would be able to accept the cancellation of the show, with a heavy heart of course.

• Brohoof 3

Why do people have to post a topic like this? It's way too depressing.

Let's just enjoy the journey for as long as it lasts. No need to think about the ending when we haven't even reached the end of the second season yet.

That's just a major downer....

I'm just curious, is all. In now way do I want the show cancelled. I'd love to see 5+ seasons if they can continue to make it good.