Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

Lie down.Try not to cry.Cry a lot.

I would be upset, but all good things come to an end eventually, we still have the fandom even if the show is not still going and i guess although i would be upset i could accept it and soldier on.

My reaction would be something like this...

"WHAT?! Wha... What? Why... What?! This... This is a joke right?! Right? You know... Haha, you got me, good job... Joke's over... Ha. Haha. Heh. Hehehe.... Oh, WHHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! *sobs*

Exactly like that.

No, I probably wouldn't do that. Maybe. But I would be extremely sad. After all, it's such a good show. If the show stopped, it wouldn't only hurt us, but it would be a loss to kid's shows as a whole. 

It would probably go a little something like this

Oh okay so maybe I wouldn't freak out THAT much but I would be very dissapointed.

Well this is an unpredicted turn of events.

If it was just cancelled without warning I would be disappointed.

The good news is the fandom will still be here.

Unless.....

That disappears as well.

Find some way to move on, I guess.  I mean, shows don't last forever. 

Oh well, at least this way "Magical Mystery Tour" would be exactly what it should have been, a series finale.

my life is over

anyways, i know its inevitable, i guess ill just read more comics and fanfics and watch the whole show every month or something

Damn, that would really suck. If MLP came to an end, as in a finsihed T.V series, I guess I'll be alright. If it got cancelled halfway... >_>

I could just continue with the many other fandoms I'm also part of. Um, let's see: Lego, Minecraft, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Star Wars, and so on. Even with these other fandoms (with the exception of Lego), the MLP fandom has been the one I've been most active on.

Get my Mosin-Nagant, Hop in my car, start playing "Carry On my Wayward Son" or possibly "Truth" and drive on down to Hasbro headquarters in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.

That's a long trip, but someone has to do it :P

• Brohoof 1

Based on all the replies above me, I highly doubt this show is getting cancelled any time soon. :v 

u guize r scaree az fuq 

But anyways, if the show ends, its fan-base obviously has some talented people who could continue it on with their own resources.

Actually..

I've still gots me some Dragonball, Ginga Legend Weed, World's Dumbest..

Yep, it wouldn't really affect me anymore. Why? Because I've noticed the goodness of the series goes down with every season.

I'm fine with watching season 1 and 2 over again. 

I would be pretty sad, maybe cry a lot for a few days. And then probably just have to get on with life, and it wouldn't surprise me that bronys will be broken up so easily anyway. There will probably some fan version which some people would makle and people would still watch it.

It's depressing thinking that its gunna happen eventually. You can't deny it guys, it can't last forever. But when it does, I shall go out with a non stop marathon of every episode back to back until I pass out by lack of sleep.

But hopefully we won't have to do that for at least a few more years so keep calm and brony on! :D

I'm in the minority here, but I kind of think the show should've ended at Magical Mystery Cure. So if it did end, I would feel it ended on a good note, and not really feel all that upset. I'd pretty much just move on almost immediately, still drawing pony fanart and partaking in the fanish stuff as it dies down, but about the same amount as I do now.

This is because to me, ponies are just a lukewarm interest rather than something important in my life.

I'd start crying. Then I'd whine to my mom about how bad the Hub staff is. Then she'd bake me cookies xD. Jk. Well at least I still have some episodes on a tape.

• 2 weeks later...

I would get OFF MAH LAZY ARSHE AND CONQUOR EARTH MUAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Heh heheh ahh

Cuz I'm ZIM sent from earth conquor and, HEEY GET OUTA MY HOUSE DIB GETOUT GETOUUUUUUT!

I DO REALISE I'M TYPING EVERYTHING I SAY AAAAND I REALISE YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A SQUIRREL FOOLBOY!

I'd be sad that we're getting no new content, but three seasons worth is still better than nothing. There's still plenty for people to discuss, and there are constantly new bronies so the amount of fan content and reactions would probably take quite a while to start dieing down. I think I'd start writing fan fiction, because once the show is over I can continue the story with the characters however I want in my head. I don't want to contradict canon though, and I'm not sure how well I could portray all of the characters in the first place. And then I'd donate all of my money to the cause of getting FiM picked up on a new network and rehiring all the old writers/animators. With money, we'll never have to deal with pesky things like change!

I'd be pretty sad, but hey, at least we got MLP. We already have fan content, we have this lovable forums, amazing animations, FIMFiction...

• Brohoof 1

I would start a petition. They just had a petition for Veronica Mars, and that raised over two million dollars and a movie. Us bronies outnumber Veronica Mars fans, and with us we could probably get enough money or signatures to keep the show going. 

/)

• Brohoof 1

We would do the same thing we did with Zim....

Beg, create fan content, and try to rally up more fans by using GIR

Speaking of which....

GIR_with_cupcake.jpg