Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

Not sure if anything like this has already been done before so let me know if it already has img-1981043-1-smile.png

So, the purpose of this thread is to list the people you consider to be your best friends on here. You can choose to give a reason why they are special enough for you to consider them a best friend if you want img-1981043-2-smile.png

A best friend to me is a person you talk to alot even if not on a daily basis. You always look forward to a conversation with that purpose. You may share common interests, maybe not, the point is you always have fun talking to that person. They're considered a BEST friend, because unlike your regular friends who you may just talk to occasionally, you've probably shared some personal stuff with them, and even if you haven't you just feel that you can really trust that person.

Anyway, that's the definition of a best friend to me. I don't know what it may be for you peeps but that's the criteria I have when considering someone a real best friend. Not all of it is true for one person though, and you may just feel like considering someone a best friend, simply they're always there to make you laugh and cheer you up and stuff like that img-1981043-3-smile.png

So what do you say? Do you have one or more best friends on the forums? List your pals below img-1981043-4-laugh.png

Okay since I am the creator of this thread I of course feel an obligation to state who my best friends are img-1981043-5-smile.png So without further ado *cracks knuckles*

Dsanders-Sanderspie you may be my very epic boyfriend here, but I also consider you my best friend!! BESTEST FRIEND EVER!! img-1981043-6-laugh.png

Now in no particular order, the rest of my awesome friends here 

DaReaper

ReelyRandom

Ponyboy15

Lawful Godot (not sure if he went back to Sir Godot img-1981043-7-tongue.png)

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Pinkie D Pie

NothingisEverything

Gone Airbourne

Scootalove

Champion RD92

Amir Blumenfeld

Miss Fluttershy

Swick

Rockymoo

Crystalline HP

I'll add more peeps later but these are the ones I can think of now off the top of my head img-1981043-8-tongue.png So don't feel bad if you're not on my list. img-1981043-9-smile.png

Also, to everyone else on my friends list YOU'RE AWESOME!! I may not actually talk to you through PM or status updates, but you're all cool img-1981043-10-wink.png

So to make things clear, the people I added to the list are the people I have talked to and gotten to know a little, whether it's through status updates, or PM's. Thank you for being my friends

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 14

I sadly have no friends on these forums sad.png

But eh, maybe I'll make eventually if I keep talking to people, everyone seems quite nice.

Aw that's too bad pal. :( Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find some cool friends eventually ;) Like you said everyone here's nice and awesome :lol: It was easy for me to make my first group of friends :lol: I wish you luck :)

• Brohoof 1

Here are the people I like to hang out with because they're awesome (And so are the people I forgot to mention!)

• Scootalove
  • ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Pretty much everyone in the Friendship is Way Past Cool RP
  • Everyone on my friends list.
  • Tales
  • On the 'Tales' note, pretty much everyone over at Whitetail-Woods.com
  • Especially the ones on the staff over there.
  • Muffin Investigator / Thief / Lolwatever
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmm....

Well, Afterwards is my best friend on here, of course, considering we're pretty close friends IRL.

Then, I'd have to say *Rarity, PonyBoy15, a jewel of rarity, Sabrinie...a lot of other Rarity fans, it seems...Hmm...Techite Sparkle, Blue Bay, ~Princess Luna <3 (I think that's how you type his name...) and Makusu2. Those are the ones I talk to most :D

• Brohoof 2

I sadly have no friends on these forums sad.png

But eh, maybe I'll make eventually if I keep talking to people, everyone seems quite nice.

Don't feel bad. I've been here for over a year, have over 1,500 posts and I'm in the same boat as you laugh.png

Forever-Alone-Meme-Comic-Waits-For-Frien

Anywho, I don't usually make friends. I make acquaintances at most.

• Brohoof 8

I don't talk to anyone on daily basis, nor have anyone I would consider a bestie, but there are a bunch of people that when I see their name, I know they've made a thoughtful post, and that's why I like coming here

• Brohoof 1

Been here for a bit, and I have met some pretty cool people. They're members who I've talked to the most that I've been here, and are very enjoyable to communicate with.

SmittyWerbenjagermanjense, @LittleRawr, , are probably the ones I've enjoyed talking to the most.

Whoops I almost forgot .

Edited by Stuart Pot
  • Brohoof 5

I have a long list of best friends on the forums, so I'll just say that the members that I've met on the forums are the friends that I love the most and the friends that are on my friends list as well. tongue.png

@

@@Eureka

@

@

@@Stellafera

@

@

@@Harmonic Revelations

Whoever I did not mention, no need to take it personal or seriously because my memory is sometimes off at times. I respect all of you individually.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno ._.

It's kind of sad because I've been here a while now but I don't really have many friends on here....

I guess like

-@Sir.Flutter Hooves - My awesome haifu who is hilarious and plain awesome to talk too.

- - My best friend on here for a while now and I wish she would come back.

- - Rae is super awesome and Im going to try to talk to her more xD

-@Champion RD92 - Just a extremely awesome dude (and he likes Harry Potter and My Chemical Romance which makes him 20% cooler xD

Get on muh level

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 3

I would have to say my best friends on the forums, that I wish I could talk to more sometimes, would have to be DaReaper, Sajtan92, Skylar, FelixNothingIsEverything, and of course, you Pink Mist. :)

You have all been the greatest friends to me on here, and I can not thank you guys enough for all the support you have given me, the encouragement, and for all the inspiration and motivation you provided me with. I'm always more than happy to rejoice with you and more than willing to seek comfort from you guys whenever I'm feeling down.

You may be the best girlfriend I could have ever asked for Misty Pie, but you're also my bestest friend ever. :)

• Brohoof 10

Well when I first joined the site I actually talked to a few cool rads, like Sterling Crimson and Smitty (who I still talk to)

Though a good friend of mine named Lunar Follower was a part of this site, though left due to life's burdens. 

Blizzard Gale has to be the coolest pegasister I have talked to.

☢Navy☢ is also a big bro I've met. Fizz. too.

They are all great friends I don't deserve to have, and I wish them the best.

Edited by Retro*Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Uhm.... well I consider everyone my best friend on here but the ones I guess I talk to the most are @AngryUnicorn and @Bronikky  :3 Those are the people I find I go to first Xd

I-HAVE-NO-w3sh48.jpg

Well, actually I do have one friend here, Josh Riordan. Everybody here on the forums is nice enough, and I feel that we all get along nicely so that's something at least. We're like a big happy family of acquaintances.

• Brohoof 1

"""

You're turn. (; Hehe.

I'm sure you would have a lot to share on this. So go ahead Misty Pie. wink.png It's only fair if you post your own share of the topic. tongue.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1